Marble Game

Re:Marble Game

[Post New]by Sassy23 on Sep 9, 09 8:29 AM
furbabys wrote:need info on marble game

[Post New]by Sassy23 on Sep 9, 09 8:34 AM
Where are the other three marbles for the marble game?

[Post New]by Sassy23 on Sep 9, 09 8:43 AM
Sassy23 wrote:Where are the other three marbles for the marble game?

[Post New]by cathiann1 on Sep 9, 09 9:53 AM
angelize81 wrote:Hi lbtw, furbabys, 5799653, and bic 2! Welcome to the pond! Here's something that should help ok?

This is an arcade game similar to Zuma or Luxor. The center of the eye can shoot marbles at the line of colored marbles rotating around it. Your goal is to make all the marbles disappear by matching three or more.
Place the Green Marble from your inventory in the green hole on the left. The eye can now shoot green marbles. Shoot the line of marbles, aiming for the green ones. Any clusters of three or more marbles will disappear. Shoot the marbles until no green ones remain.
Do the same for the other three colors: Red, Blue and Yellow.

I CAN'T FIND THREE MARBLES.....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by veronique875 on Sep 10, 09 2:58 PM
Do not worry about finding marbles. It is the very last puzzle in the game and by the time you get to it you will have all the marbles.

[Post New]by julesjj on Sep 11, 09 4:36 AM
i cant seem to get passed the kitchen, i only have the green marble, please help

[Post New]by veronique875 on Sep 11, 09 12:17 PM
You don't need the marble.
Look on the leftish side of the screen for a cellar door. There's a door to the garden in the middle back, and a door to the cellar to the left of it.

Did you feed the ghostly gruel yet? I tried to give it to the ghosts but found you have to set it on the table. Then they'll eat it and go away. Also in the kitchen use I think it is rock skill on the chandeliers... this time it ROCKS them!! Someone had a sense of humor setting up this game!

Go to: