_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Crusaders: Resurgence of the Templars Collector's Edit

[Post New]by _DD_ on Sep 20, 15 5:52 AM
angelfish, I like and often agree w/ your reviews, but on this matter, let's just agree to disagree then.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Crusaders: Resurgence of the Templars Collector's Edit

[Post New]by JCMHONEY on Sep 20, 15 8:00 AM
I'm having the same issue with no full screen, only opens in a window. My operating system is windows 10. This is the only game so far I'm having a problem with. Was going to buy, but not like this. Come BF fix the problem.

unanymous
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by unanymous on Sep 20, 15 2:10 PM
When the screen resolution occurs in only ONE game and not others played in the same day, it's OBVIOUSLY an issue with the GAME and the DEVs, NOT OUR computers, BF. I have gone through each separate selection on my screen resolution and the game does not play in full screen mode on any of them. When this has happened in the past, it usually winds up that BF has to own up. Please do so on this one. Not buying if I can't demo it first. The numbers show you the path, BF--please follow it.

[Post New]by researcher1 on Sep 20, 15 4:54 PM
Same problem - no full screen. Also tried several screen resolutions but no joy. The game is not playable for an oldster like me without the full screen.

1Seashell7
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by 1Seashell7 on Sep 20, 15 5:07 PM
Not able to play full screen. Windows 8. It is just too small to play.

mama51
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by mama51 on Sep 20, 15 5:31 PM
I am also having issues with full screen not working. I am on a PC using windows 10.

abarrett
Clownfish
Clownfish
990 Posts

[Post New]by abarrett on Sep 20, 15 5:37 PM
I beta tested this game and the display wasn't in a windowed mode when I played it. I have Win 8.1.

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Sep 20, 15 8:40 PM
Windows XP - black border down right side of screen. In demo it didn't appear that I was missing anything along the left side of gameplay. Also issues with jerky movements when zooming in. Lagging time changing scenes as well.

woodentot
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,391 Posts

[Post New]by woodentot on Sep 22, 15 2:12 AM
I am not able to play the full game at all. Demo was ok ran like a dream, I even enjoyed the story line. I am running windows 10.

samisgram
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by samisgram on Sep 22, 15 5:23 AM
I'd really like to try this game and maybe purchase it...anyone know if the Fullscreen issue has been resolved?

akferret
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by akferret on Sep 23, 15 3:47 PM
Win 10, movie scenes will not play and I have no idea what the story line is about. I have another game that won't play also, I was hoping it was a problem with that game, until I tried to play this one............. so are they going to update this game so that it plays or do we send to tech support for a game replacement? I refuse to spend another dime while this is going on.

[Post New]by Phoebecat1 on Sep 23, 15 5:21 PM
Am getting an error screen and a request to change my dpi to 100%. It's already at 100%. Now what?

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Sep 24, 15 8:45 PM
Keep getting message to set dpi at 100%????? window 7 home premium.

moonchild8
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by moonchild8 on Sep 25, 15 7:14 AM
Also having problems. This game is not for W10 for I am not able to get full screen. Pls. get this sorted mr. Felix this is already the 2nd game not working on W10.

redw00d
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by redw00d on Sep 26, 15 6:01 AM
Downloaded and immediately after install completed, the timer said I need to pay, and I didn't even open the game once.

Uninstalling --- stay aawaaay back from this one.

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Crusaders: Resurgence of the Templars Collector's Edi

[Post New]by iamshiva on Sep 26, 15 1:51 PM
game says reset dpi to 100%, I did but it still says that. win 10

Edited on 09/26/2015 at 1:53:19 PM PST

[Post New]by cecilmo on Oct 3, 15 3:10 PM
My Asus laptop running windows 10 give me an "optimal screen resolution" message saying this needs to be at 1920 and 1080. When I go to my settings and check, these are the display settings already set on my computer. Game screen in smaller windowed mode flashes over my regular screen but the game never opens and I just get the optimal screen message. Think I'll just ask for a refund.

unanymous
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by unanymous on Oct 11, 15 5:39 PM
Helllloooooo out there BF? BF?? Can you hear us??? With all due respect, it's been three weeks and we all still have these issues with this game not playing. Are you even READING our posts on this? You could at least have the courtesy to respond to this issue. I'm sure we'd buy and play if you'd fix and respond.

[Post New]by okieman107 on Oct 12, 15 9:17 PM
I have the same problem only plays in small window in upper left corner of screen, am on PC running Win 10.

[Post New]by eulalia on Oct 13, 15 12:51 AM
I got the same problem. No playing. Game says reset dpi to 100%, I did but it still says that. win 8.
Would you please do something?

Go to: