Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature here

[Post New]by tbbama7 on Nov 15, 15 1:01 AM
Does anyone know if there has been a fix for the super bonus level yet?

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature here

[Post New]by pegarrigo on Nov 18, 15 9:54 AM
Also can't access super bonus level. Any suggestions from the developers?

BlueStarFish
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by BlueStarFish on Nov 22, 15 1:28 PM
Apparently, there was an update to the CE-version of the game, as reported in the CE forums. This seems to fix the Developers Record for 3.1

However, an update to the CE edition does not mean that the regular version got updated. Just to check, I tried uninstalling and manually re-installing my game, but I still have version 1.0.0.

I do hope that the regular game gets an update too, AND that the not-getting-access-to-the-super-bonus-level is fixed in the update...fingers crossed.

[Post New]by pegarrigo on Nov 23, 15 10:15 AM
Must one reinstall the game to obtain the CE version update?

BlueStarFish
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by BlueStarFish on Nov 23, 15 11:04 AM
As far as I know, only the CE-version has been updated.
So if you have the CE version, then there should be a notification in your GM. If not, try searching for updates manually - here is how:

Have the GM open. Click options, then Downloads.
Under Game Updates there are two choices; either Automatically or Manually.
Tick Manually to have the GM search for updates now.

If there are any updates, you should be able to simply choose the game which you want to update, this will not be the same as re-installing the entire game.

Edit to add:
You should not lose any progress, as the save files in App.data is usually not changed unless you delete them yourself.
I never get update notifications in my GM even when searching manually, don't know why. So to check I simply uninstall a game and then re-install it. I never lose progress unless it is really old games without entries in App.data.

Edited on 11/23/2015 at 11:07:52 AM PST

[Post New]by Maeve_Turin on Nov 30, 15 3:05 PM
Good news! A patch for Super Bonus level sticking point and 3.1 developer score adjustment has been forwarded to BFG from the developers @ Zoom Out Games for the SE version (per email notice in response to the question to ZOG directly.)
So, look for the update soon; not released as yet by BFG, but should load once available if you have automatic updates set in the game manager.

[Post New]by Maeve_Turin on Dec 7, 15 9:07 AM
Update: as of my post on 30 November, when the devs stated they had presented a patch for the Super Bonus level access problem 10 - 14 days prior to Big Fish, we still have no update and are running version 1.0 despite all possible measures to load any available update.
Moderator at BFG: please give some sense of what the expected time to post an update now you have it from the dev; I get there's a process, please help with the timeline.
Thanks!

kattykit
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by kattykit on Dec 14, 15 2:37 PM
Still waiting to hear about the up date fixing the Super Bonus access problem! Please help us!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 15, 15 12:28 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and let players know that the Moderation Team hasn't received any information regarding a fix for the super bonus level. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will definitely look into this for the players. Thank you for your patience and for knowing that many channels have to take place in order for an update to be released to the players. Rest assured, we will update the forums once we know it is available.

bfgBellerophon

Chi3165
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Chi3165 on Jan 2, 16 7:32 PM
Hmmmm. And still we wait. I think it has all been forgotten, and screw the purchasers.

[Post New]by Maeve_Turin on Jan 24, 16 10:24 PM
Hi: Still having the Super Bonus level problem, no solution as yet posted here, but now see that the next version of the game is being sold on the web site.
Please provide solution to the problem with this game, or let us know there won't be one.
Thanks.

Re:Super Bonus Level

[Post New]by moviequeen7609 on Feb 16, 16 5:02 PM
I am having the same issue with accessing the Super Bonus Level as everyone else is. Please fix.

Thanks.

tmahler
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by tmahler on Feb 22, 16 6:15 AM
I will not be purchasing the 5th game, just released, until a fix is made available for this one. What a disappointment to play the whole game and get gold on every level and have every achievement and not be able to finish due to a glitch the developers and Big Fish are very aware of and have not fixed. Shoddy treatment of your loyal game purchasers. You should be ashamed releasing a 5th game when the 4th still has not been fixed.

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

Boycott of game 5 until game 4 is updated correctly

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Mar 14, 16 4:57 PM
I also will not be purchasing game 5 until there is a fix for game 4.

Will not be throwing good money after bad.

I am extremely surprised that BFG is allowing this to happen.

Customer service used to be a shining star here.

Such a shame.

Angel

[Post New]by ycnanpa on Mar 18, 16 12:03 PM
This is my first post.

I just purchased this game about 2 weeks ago and obviously the problem still has not been fixed.

Very disappointing as I played the first 3 games and enjoyed them.

I like other posters will not purchase V until this is fixed.

mapste
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by mapste on Mar 18, 16 6:20 PM
Purchased on March 5th and as soon as I finished a work project, I headed off to my "mental health days" with Hercules! I love these games and am really disappointed that I've just "finished" with all my golds and puzzles and find that inaccessible Super Bonus Level problem has been around forever and not fixed. As I looked for help on the forums, I also read something about Bonus Level 5 which I can't find (maybe that was just in the Collector's Edition.)

Since game V is out, is there ANY hope of the developer's fixing IV? And fixing it in the regular game, not just CE?

mapste
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by mapste on Mar 18, 16 6:25 PM
In trying to get the "beat the thieves" achievement, on Level 4.9, you can build Apollo's Obelisk immediately. But the game lets a thief in on the right side gold mine one time after the obelisk is built, so no go.

[Post New]by Erica51 on Mar 30, 16 1:42 PM
Well, It's almost the end of March and I just downloaded and purchased this game yesterday. I finished up all levels in Gold, etc., and I am still not able to access the Super Bonus Level. Is there still no update for the SE game??

patreids
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by patreids on May 6, 16 4:19 PM
Still no solution? Very disappointing!

[Post New]by GetItAlmostRight on Aug 31, 16 1:23 PM
I've only just bought this game (SE) and the problem with accessing Super Bonus level is still there... Surely if this is a known problem users should be warned BEFORE they pay for the game????

Go to: