Re:Chapter Seven – The Book

[Post New]by sunisue on Oct 7, 09 10:48 PM
Hi Stormy9,

You have to pick up the book, and put it in the open doorway at the top of the chalk stairway, I think it will take you out on to the rooftop.

Good luck!

kawigirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by kawigirl on Mar 8, 10 3:12 PM
Well I thought this was a great game until it came time to put the sketches in the book to give to iris. When I got to this final scene I could not finish because it kept flickering and shutting down on me. The display just kept flickering and even when I restarted my computer it was still on and kept flickering. Finally windows shut the game down. How frustrating to get to the last of it and it does this! Very disappointing Anybody else have this problem? Thanks for any input.

[Post New]by Maggie_Cat on Mar 12, 10 3:14 PM
I collected all the pictures from each frame but cannot seem to locate the key. I can't get back into the castle to see if I can retrieve it from that chest. Is it somewhere else? I believe I looked everywhere - up and down - and all around.

Never mind. I revisited every area and clicked on anything that I could and found the key which might not have been there before - or if it was, I missed picking it up.

Edited on 03/13/2010 at 12:53:31 PM PST

Go to: