cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:Chapter Five - Hall of Giants

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 10, 09 11:07 PM
stephjc, you go into the painting where the lightening tiles are located. You'll need 3 colored rocks, red, blue, and yellow. You grind the rocks to make the paint using the formula puzzle. for example, you grind red and yellow and make orange.
...Hope this helps. good luck

[Post New]by dragon8 on Sep 11, 09 5:09 AM
Torch. I found if I dragged the torch as I entered the cave I could finally put on the brace

jodama
Minnow
Minnow
278 Posts

[Post New]by jodama on Sep 12, 09 1:13 AM
It says that you have to have eggs to mix the paint; i can't seem to find eggs anywhere though! Can somebody help me?

jodama
Minnow
Minnow
278 Posts

[Post New]by jodama on Sep 12, 09 1:18 AM
Oops! i can now see the eggs right next to the bowl!

jprdwnr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by jprdwnr on Sep 12, 09 6:09 PM
I was working on the hieroglyphs puzzle (runes, symbols, whatever they are). I placed the torch in the bracket, placed the paper with the "key" in the upper left corner, then spent some time on solving (I got two of the symbols in the middle to light up) before I finally used "skip puzzle". This led me to a sort of slide show of the stories represented by the symbols (evil dragon coming to the kingdom, hiding the young daughter, etc.) When the slide show was over, I was returned to the puzzle (with two symbols lit up just as before) and now I can't go any further. I can go back, but not forward. Am I missing something? There are no tasks in the box for me to do, so I can't get any further hints about what comes next.

Can anyone figure out if this is a technical glitch or I've just missed a step somewhere.

Thanks.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 12, 09 7:02 PM
jprdwnr, pick up the star and the torch. Then see if you can exit. Good Luck

Re:Chapter Five - Hall of Giants-The Carrot Sketch

[Post New]by skwashy on Sep 12, 09 10:05 PM
The carrot sketch never popped out of the statue's mouth, and I copied the left eye exactly. What should happen? I've done it over several times. How can I get the carrot sketch?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 12, 09 10:10 PM
skwashy, welcome to the Fish Pond. Did you paint the top eyelid? Several of us missed that part of the eye a couple of times.
...If that's not it, Start at the very top of the left eye where the grey stone is and put your finger over the rest. Move it down until you see the first color...dup color on right eye. Keep moving down left eye one color at a time ... and dup each on right.
...Try that, good luck

jprdwnr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by jprdwnr on Sep 13, 09 8:35 AM
OK, I took the torch and the star and backtracked back to the Hall of Giants and took the stairs on the right. You were right, I could continue on from there. I expected something else to happen after the runes puzzle was solved, but when it didn't, I thought I had done something wrong. Turns out, I just had to go back a few scenes before I could proceed.

Thanks very much!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 13, 09 11:50 AM
jprdwnr, glad I could help. Happy Gaming!!

[Post New]by skwashy on Sep 13, 09 3:18 PM
THANK YOU, cesse47! That was it exactly--I didn't paint the eyelid. Thank you SO MUCH!

Yippeee!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 13, 09 4:00 PM
skwashy, glad I could help. Happy Gaming!!

[Post New]by Abstractionality on Sep 13, 09 6:55 PM
I can't seem to find the red rock.... Where is it?! help! (:

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 13, 09 7:09 PM
Abstractionality, welcome to the Fish Pond. It's in the attic where you found the sheet of symbols and where the hat and coat are hanging on a coat rack.

[Post New]by Abstractionality on Sep 13, 09 7:16 PM
Just kiddingggg, I found it!

[Post New]by merlyn323 on Sep 14, 09 6:40 PM
Have two rocks,yellow and blue,can't find red rock

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Sep 14, 09 10:18 PM
merlyn323 wrote:Have two rocks,yellow and blue,can't find red rock

See Cesse's answer above.

[Post New]by shecop on Sep 17, 09 2:01 PM
I love this game, but am really stuck. I have made it to the dragons lair with all of the gold. I need to figure out how to turn my elf, challice and apple to gold so I can put them on the scales. Can anyone help please? I have tried everything!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 17, 09 9:28 PM
shecop wrote:I love this game, but am really stuck. I have made it to the dragons lair with all of the gold. I need to figure out how to turn my elf, challice and apple to gold so I can put them on the scales. Can anyone help please? I have tried everything!

Shecop, welcome to the Fish Pond. When you are in the dragon's lair move to the left into the other room. Use the bellows to fan the fire then use the pick to find the gold.

Good Luck!! Loved this game as well!! Happy Gaming.

[Post New]by amyhand on Sep 19, 09 8:58 PM
you have 3 rocks, red blue yellow, how can you make other colors with these. only one rock will fit in the dish at a time?

Go to: