[Post New]by negra22 on Sep 12, 09 2:13 PM
the hourglass dont work i been trying and nothing happen

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:Chapter Four - The Catwalk

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 12, 09 2:34 PM
Negra, welcome to the Fish Pond. Did the magician enchant the hourglass? If so, it will slow time and you click it on the constellation in the night sky. Good Luck

[Post New]by HELEN1934 on Nov 8, 09 10:07 AM
retired70 wrote:well i got to the tower and tha cat walk collapsed ! now i cant get anywhere , what now

Every time I loaded 'The Catwalk', the game crashed.
Tried everything from 'reopen' to loading the game all over. Nothing works.
Can anyone help?

rjohn82677
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by rjohn82677 on Nov 10, 09 4:32 PM
The game crashed when I got to the Catwalk. I tried several times restarting, but it did not work, finally I downloaded the game to my laptop and it worked.

My laptop is newer than my desktop MAC.

The game is really great. I love the puzzles, most of which I solved without looking at the walkthru

RJ

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 10, 09 4:58 PM
The crashing here appears to be a Mac problem. There is a separate thread about it in the forum. Please treat it as a glitch and let BFG know. Click on the green envelope and then on Contact Us.

ETA: this is a non-Intel Mac problem, and I suspect that there are going to be a lot of disappointed fishies out there, queueing up for their credit.

Edited on 11/12/2009 at 12:04:24 PM PST

[Post New]by Sepiatronix on Dec 23, 09 6:51 PM
"I suspect that there are going to be a lot of disappointed fishies out there, queueing up for their credit. "

I know I just asked for a game credit. I wonder why it crashes at that scene specifically? The trail worked so I thought my system could handle it. It was slow but worked up until the catwalk. I would take a credit but would prefer a fix!

Joyfullady
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,498 Posts

[Post New]by Joyfullady on Jan 2, 10 12:16 PM
Glad I checked this out, I have Vista on PC and did not have a problem leaving the catwalk and going down to the painting that needs repaired. The thread repaired it but then my screen started bouncing all over and so did the mouse. I finally was able to restart but came here to see if it was a game problem or my computer. Guess I'm off to tech support - drat - we were really enjoying this game so I really would prefer a fix to a new game.

[Post New]by ksquared1 on Apr 5, 10 9:42 PM
cesse47 wrote:A Tip for those having problems solving the stone puzzle.

...Move the tiles to match up the numbers. When you match a left 5 with a right 5, it's counted as 5 ... not 10. The goal is to have the matched pairs of numbers on the tiles add up to the number in the center.
... Only matched pairs can be added. So, if you have a 5 matched to a 5, a 4 matched to a 4 and a 3 matched to a 2, your total would be 9. ... Hope this helps.
... Good Luck

THANK YOU!!!! I could not understand what the heck they were talking about. You made it so clear. :-)

papillonma
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by papillonma on Jun 28, 10 1:45 PM
I gave the dragon suit to the blue guy and did not give him the hourglass. When I realized what happened I went back and the blue guy was closed for business. Am I out of luck? What has to happen next, because I can't slow down the comet.

Papillonma

[Post New]by thetfordbabe on Jul 11, 10 3:24 AM
please can some one help i am in the tree picture and tring to draw rain clouds am going round edges very carefully but it just isn't going white . what am i doing wrong?

[Post New]by destinim on Jul 12, 10 8:21 AM
thetfordbabe wrote:please can some one help i am in the tree picture and tring to draw rain clouds am going round edges very carefully but it just isn't going white . what am i doing wrong?

There is a starting dot and an ending dot on each cloud, look closely.

Edited on 07/12/2010 at 8:23:10 AM PST

[Post New]by thetfordbabe on Jul 14, 10 11:54 AM
i have started at the dots following the arrows round and still not going white is there any thing else i can do

[Post New]by Mini_Golf_Kid on Jul 23, 11 2:25 PM
cesse47 wrote:A Tip for those having problems solving the stone puzzle.

...Move the tiles to match up the numbers. When you match a left 5 with a right 5, it's counted as 5 ... not 10. The goal is to have the matched pairs of numbers on the tiles add up to the number in the center.
... Only matched pairs can be added. So, if you have a 5 matched to a 5, a 4 matched to a 4 and a 3 matched to a 2, your total would be 9. ... Hope this helps.
... Good Luck

see that was not explained in the game or in the walkthrough! but then, that's not straightforward as saying add up all the numbers on the outer circle and divide by two. I know, don't geek it out, but a failure to describe the process properly is a failure on the part of the game writers. It's my only issue with this game, which I absolutely <3! btw I've noticed in many other games that BigFish produces/sponsors there's a red ribbon that seems to have no connection to the game I'm in. Anybody else notice?

[Post New]by Mini_Golf_Kid on Jul 23, 11 2:30 PM
thetfordbabe wrote:i have started at the dots following the arrows round and still not going white is there any thing else i can do

I know how difficult it is. Have patience with it, as a steady hand is necessary.

[Post New]by hazelwood15 on Mar 3, 12 3:39 AM
I am having trouble solving the Stone Circles. `On the top left circle with the number 15 in on the walkthrough there seems to be 2 threes there but on my version I hav, nt any threes. Maybe I am being a bit thick, but I can double up on the 5s 4s but not 2.1 and 2 1, they dont seem to want to swap around. Can you swap numbers from one circle to another.

Hope you can help, I don,t really want to skip a puzzle.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Mar 3, 12 6:00 AM
Can you swap numbers from one circle to another
Yes. You can't solve the puzzles without.

[Post New]by hazelwood15 on Mar 3, 12 7:51 AM
Hi Mr Russ,

Thank you for you reply and help I wil give it a try.

[Post New]by hazelwood15 on Mar 4, 12 2:14 AM
Thanks for the help I have solved the puzzle now I did'nt realize that you could swap the circles.
Good game though.

Go to: