Re:Chapter Three - The Theater

[Post New]by Germanteacup on Sep 9, 09 7:09 PM
I have drawn the sun...and the flower has grown to the point right before blooming...i went down...turned it back to nite...the window busted to let nite lite in...mirrors rearranged...exactly how the walkthrough shows...nothing!!!!

It wont let me do a redo or a skip....so not sure what advice you are trying to give me...

[Post New]by jeeplady on Sep 9, 09 7:37 PM
how do I light the theater?

actorres86
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by actorres86 on Sep 9, 09 7:39 PM
Germanteacup wrote:I have drawn the sun...and the flower has grown to the point right before blooming...i went down...turned it back to nite...the window busted to let nite lite in...mirrors rearranged...exactly how the walkthrough shows...nothing!!!!

It wont let me do a redo or a skip....so not sure what advice you are trying to give me...

Hi German teacup!

First I would go back to daylight to and make sure that the flower can't grow anymore. While in the daytime scene, click on the flower. If the flower can't grow anymore, you will see a message that says "the flower can only bloom at nite" or something similar to that. If you don't see that message, try hitting the flower with the sunbeams again. Then go to night, and use the mirrors to aim the nite light directly at the bud. I hope this helps.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 9, 09 8:10 PM
jeeplady wrote:how do I light the theater?
jeeplady, welcome to the Fish Pond. Did you pickup the egg from the limb of the tree? Put it in the fireplace and capture with birdcage.

[Post New]by Germanteacup on Sep 9, 09 8:58 PM
That worked! thanks Actor!

[Post New]by jeeplady on Sep 10, 09 8:15 AM
thanks for the help on lighting the theater!!!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 10, 09 10:12 AM
You're most welcome ... enjoy the game!!

shelldenj
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by shelldenj on Sep 10, 09 3:53 PM
thanks very much for the help i have now finished the game great game shelldenj

[Post New]by likias on Sep 10, 09 5:05 PM
I beat the game. It's gone and done. Pretty cool. But I got to the part where you had to paint the knight and I painted him exactly like he appeared in the picture and it wouldnt advance to the next part. When I hit the hints button it just told me that I paintbrush was on the wall to the left. I knew that btw. So that was no help. I tried repainting and repainting it and switching colors that were close in color but it didnt work. I eventually gave up on that puzzle and skipped it. Which sucked cuz I wanted to get thru the whole thing...sigh. Did I do something that I just dont know that I did?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 10, 09 5:12 PM
likias, did you paint first with the red primer? and then the individual colors?
Also, did you paint the inside of the coat between his legs blue?
...Hope you figure it out. Good Luck

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 11, 09 6:20 AM
Likias,

I also skipped that one the first time I played. The second time I painted the little band on the cape part of his costume yellow instead of green and it worked. Sure looked like green to me.

[Post New]by likias on Sep 11, 09 10:43 AM
cesse47 wrote:likias, did you paint first with the red primer? and then the individual colors?
Also, did you paint the inside of the coat between his legs blue?
...Hope you figure it out. Good Luck

It didnt give me any other choice but to use the primer first. I used each item til it wouldnt allow me to use them anymore. But when I got to the smaller brush I colored every colorable area. Yes, even the piece of cloak between his legs. I even tried to drop color in the small areas around the knight to see if maybe I was suppose to be that specific but that was just so when you looked at it it would look like somebody drop splotches all over the painting while they were painting it i guess.

[Post New]by wizzywig on Sep 15, 09 4:48 PM
Okay, got the seed from the merchant and the slingshot. Set it for daytime and went to find a place to put the seed. Don't know where. Ended up breaking a hole in the left hand window. Tried to put seed in there, but won't take. Where exactly do I put the seed? don't see a pot or anything. And do I have to plant it at night? or day? Help!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 15, 09 9:45 PM
wizzywig wrote:Okay, got the seed from the merchant and the slingshot. Set it for daytime and went to find a place to put the seed. Don't know where. Ended up breaking a hole in the left hand window. Tried to put seed in there, but won't take. Where exactly do I put the seed? don't see a pot or anything. And do I have to plant it at night? or day? Help!
Wizzywig, the plant goes in the pot on the floor in front of the cupboard.

justaques
Stingray
Stingray
5,487 Posts

[Post New]by justaques on Sep 16, 09 7:23 PM
I am being told by hints that I need to click on the button below the right-hand window to open it and when I do it doesn't respond so of course I can't get the sunlight to shine on the seed to make it grow. What should I do?

justaques
Stingray
Stingray
5,487 Posts

[Post New]by justaques on Sep 16, 09 8:14 PM
Good news - I quit game and then went back to it and the flower just started to grow like crazy with each new positioning of the mirrors, so now I am at the point of getting the flower to bloom. It seems that quitting the game and going back is one solution to getting some of the problems resolved. I am really enjoying this game.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 17, 09 8:18 AM
justaques, WTG!! glad it was an issue that was easily resolved.

[Post New]by trendy3381 on Sep 17, 09 10:07 AM
I am stuck at the part where I line up the rays of light to get the flower to bloom. I can not get the flower to bloom even though I have switched it to night time 3 times. Im lost

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Sep 17, 09 10:53 AM
trendy3381 wrote:I am stuck at the part where I line up the rays of light to get the flower to bloom. I can not get the flower to bloom even though I have switched it to night time 3 times. Im lost

Are you sure the plant has grown enough?

[Post New]by Krom225 on Sep 19, 09 8:07 PM
I'm in the clock tower and my sreen is all white. Is this the magic I read about in the notes? If so , how do I get past this point with no objects and no hints?

Go to: