margieejj
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by margieejj on Sep 22, 09 11:44 PM
Also am in need..forgot to get the hourglass fixed or what ever that was after I gave the man his dragon suit, went back up to the top but the hour glass won't stay up there...what to do now???

pnunbe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by pnunbe on Sep 23, 09 2:22 PM
IamGaga wrote:Please can anyone advise? I am stuck at the lightening srtike. I have arranged the lines as per picture in the walkthrough but nothing happens.

Same for me!

margieejj
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by margieejj on Sep 27, 09 7:12 PM
Please help, I have made the first 3 colors for the rabbit but how do I get the rocks to make the purple, orange and green???? Even in the walk through I don't see this...but if I try without it tells me I haven't mixed all the colors yet, and then tells me of the 3 remaining....margieejj

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 28, 09 3:34 AM
Colour combining - red + yellow = orange, red + blue = violet, yellow + blue = green.

[Post New]by OfflineNotif on Sep 30, 09 8:20 PM
Thanks for sharing all these. This thread is helpful. Keep up the good work guys!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 30, 09 8:34 PM
margieejj wrote:Also am in need..forgot to get the hourglass fixed or what ever that was after I gave the man his dragon suit, went back up to the top but the hour glass won't stay up there...what to do now???
You need to go back to the magician so he can enchant the hourglass. Remember, he only works during the day.
...Good Luck

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 30, 09 8:36 PM
pnunbe wrote:
IamGaga wrote:Please can anyone advise? I am stuck at the lightening srtike. I have arranged the lines as per picture in the walkthrough but nothing happens.

Same for me!
Check the "blank" tile in the upper left area. There is a tiny piece of lightening on one of the corners. Hope that's the one. Good Luck

[Post New]by Bama007 on Oct 2, 09 2:47 PM
Can anyone tell me if Big Fish has anymore games like this one? I am not looking for find the object games.

[Post New]by andibabep on Oct 3, 09 6:16 AM
I'm up to the part where I have turned the lightning tiles the correct way. However, after I put the torch in the snail, I took it out again, thinking I might need it elsewhere. And now I can't put it back. But I need to put it back to get the lightning to work. I've tried everything. Does anyone have any ideas?

GoldenGills
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by GoldenGills on Oct 3, 09 8:56 AM
This is one of the few games i was able to finish

[Post New]by frnimay on Oct 4, 09 8:47 PM
well I was going right along and using the free walkthru..and then i got to the frozen palace? and when i put the griffen statue together.. mouse just freezes and my computer shut down and reloaded..did it 3 times. thats the pits sit here for over 2 hours and then cant finish the damn game

[Post New]by magdavalle on Oct 5, 09 6:32 PM
Iam stuck in fire and ice!!
those yes are green , but i cant pass through the door!!
i have the masks too
please help me
thanks you hall

tmash
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by tmash on Oct 6, 09 9:52 PM
I'm in the witch doctor puzzle, but the puzzle screenb is white and I can't see anything. Is this normal? Really hard to solve puzzle when you can't see what to click on. Help!!!!

[Post New]by norma272000 on Oct 7, 09 2:06 PM
I need help. I was doing fine playing with no problems. I got to the knight you had to put together and got to move first piece. It started to freeze up. Restarted my computer and now when i go back to that part all i get is a white screen so i cant play past it.

Anyone know how to fix this. I have vista is that helps.

[Post New]by raymonite on Oct 7, 09 8:41 PM
I can't figure out how to get out of the farm. I've collected a pole, daisy, and a maple leaf. Can't seem to use any of them. What am I doing wrong?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 8, 09 2:49 AM
It's possible that your exit arrow is missing. Talk to the scarecrow again, then try to leave.

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on Oct 8, 09 8:38 AM
This is one of the best games ever... right up there with Ravenhurst!

Keep up the great work BF Team!

[Post New]by lostlake on Oct 8, 09 2:53 PM
frnimay wrote:well I was going right along and using the free walkthru..and then i got to the frozen palace? and when i put the griffen statue together.. mouse just freezes and my computer shut down and reloaded..did it 3 times. thats the pits sit here for over 2 hours and then cant finish the damn game

Same thing happens to me. What to do???

Edited on 10/08/2009 at 2:55:22 PM PST

[Post New]by carlnalaska on Oct 9, 09 7:08 PM
so what does place your courser down four times mean???

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Oct 11, 09 12:28 PM
carlnalaska wrote:so what does place your courser down four times mean???

It means place your cursor at the bottom of the screen and click on it to get to the next scene. Do it 3 more times to get to desired location in the walkthrough.

Good Luck,

Margie B

Go to: