4194dave
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by 4194dave on Sep 24, 15 2:21 PM
I have finished the regular game part of the Collector's Edition and when I try to play the bonus section I get stuck at the building of the bridge using the boards. As soon as I finish the bridge, the game just quits and takes me back to my Game Manager and the Play again screen pops up. I have built the bridge twice now and it did the same thing. I am using Windows 7.

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Sep 24, 15 3:12 PM
I had no technical issues with the demo and the game filled my 22" monitor perfectly. No download problems either.

I'm still on Win7; lasted 30 minutes with Win10 and dumped it. As they say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it

[Post New]by silverfairy31 on Sep 24, 15 3:57 PM
shelterhill wrote:Don't fill the screen, big black bars above and below, no way of changing..

Never have this problem before, said something about screen resolution.. But playing for years on this size

I'm having the same issue- the game won't go to full-screen

chaela1
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by chaela1 on Sep 24, 15 6:52 PM
getting kicked out after completing the bridge

lkbambi
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by lkbambi on Sep 24, 15 7:12 PM
Yet another game I can't play. Beginning to wonder why I pay monthly too. There seem to be more games that I can't play than I can play. What is going on at BFG?

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Sep 24, 15 8:09 PM
I have Windows7Home Premium. I start the game and play for a minute and the game shuts down to the taskbar. It will not play.

[Post New]by Karl_Einar on Sep 25, 15 3:17 AM
(System IMac)

I'm having trouble in the end of chapter 5. After using the rope and thereafter the clock in the room with fire, nothing is happening.
Hope you can fix it and grant and update to the game.

BetsLaw
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by BetsLaw on Sep 25, 15 6:01 AM
mariecaffrey wrote:Having problems with chapter 5. Had chosen to save both, have gun in hand, can't go any further. Had already used rope with hook before making choice. Is this a glitch.
Checked strategy guide and have done everything as described.
Running Windows 10. Game OK up to this point.

I am having same problem. UGH!! Another one!! Using Win 7 Home Prem

4194dave
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by 4194dave on Sep 25, 15 6:39 AM
For anyone having trouble building the bridge in the Bonus section, I just decided to wait a bit and hit the skip button and it went right past the bridge and let me continue with the game.

Wolfpupscvc
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfpupscvc on Sep 25, 15 6:50 AM
I am on Windows 7 Laptop. I was in the Bonus game playing & got kicked out.
I was putting together the Bridge and after I got all of the Bridge repaired the
game Kicked me out. So I went back into the game again as it took me back
to repair the Bridge & when I finished the repair it Kicked me out again. I see
that there are a few others that are having the same problem as I am. So I think
it is in the game itself not our computers. Please Fix this problem for all of us.

Wolfpupscvc

[Post New]by tthomas1431 on Sep 25, 15 9:10 AM
Same bridge issue as everyone else. A glitch in the program that can be repaired rather quickly, I believe.

FunIt
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by FunIt on Sep 25, 15 9:12 AM
Same problem in bonus chapter, kicked out after building bridge.
Two times.
Please fix.

flaxin
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by flaxin on Sep 25, 15 9:23 AM
mariecaffrey wrote:Having problems with chapter 5. Had chosen to save both, have gun in hand, can't go any further. Had already used rope with hook before making choice. Is this a glitch.

I too am stuck here with the gun in my hand and can't do anything. I did check the strategy guide also and used the rope with the hook, before making the choice. I have Windows 10 and had zero problem up until this point. No errors, no getting booted, all was good. Sadly, I can't play the bonus game because I can't finish the very last thing on the regular game. So disappointed.

I hope they figure out the problem for everyone that can't download or play, it's a great game. Good luck.

Edited on 09/25/2015 at 9:24:17 AM PST

[Post New]by ladyluck278 on Sep 25, 15 9:52 AM
Froggles wrote:I have now been kicked right out of the game twice upon completion of the bridge in the bonus chapter - would like to finish the game, so if someone could look into this I would be grateful.

Same here and nothing I have tried works. Have tried this 2 times. No other issues at all with the game. Sorry but usual tips won't work this time. I have had no other issues and with the amount of people having issues at this point in the game ( other part of forum) I think an update/fix is needed. Not trying to tell you how to do your job but sometimes the fixes you list do not work for specific times. I do NOT want to replay the game for the 3rd time from the beginning just to have this happen again. Rarely have complaints and do beta testing on games however this time HAD to complain. Thanks for all you guys do.

Windows 10, Intel Core i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz. 8.00 GB Ram 64 bit operating system.

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on Sep 25, 15 11:11 AM
Same issue as others. Running Windows 10 and getting the SAME error access violation code as I now do with over half the games on BF. I have around 400 games I have purchased at BF over the years and now at least half will no longer play on my notebook. Everything is up-to-date so it is NOT my notebook. I, too, am wondering why I am continuing to pay for a membership when half the games that are coming out I can no longer play. I can't even do the beta testing on half the games I get as they also will not play. I have done everything listed on the site and nothing works. BF you need to fix this issue!!! It has been going on for a while now.

Edited on 09/25/2015 at 11:13:42 AM PST

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Sep 25, 15 4:33 PM
Nevermind. I didn't realize there was so many skulls to spend at each grave. When I get to the bridge part, I'll try to build it and if it crashes, I'm going to skip that puzzle.

Edited on 09/26/2015 at 12:08:16 AM PST

[Post New]by bridgetaida on Sep 25, 15 4:34 PM
been cickte out in bonus chapter when making the gunpowder-
had the problem with the gun as well then started over and made took care of not taking the rope too early-
hope they fix the bugs soon-

Sista2Die4
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Sista2Die4 on Sep 25, 15 7:13 PM
Same problem as above. Was kicked out three times after completing the bridge. PLEASE fix this problem.

celticwolf55
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by celticwolf55 on Sep 25, 15 7:37 PM
Same problem as Froggles and others. I finish the bridge in the bonus chapter...WHAM! I get tossed out of the game. This has happened three times. I even shut down my comp, waited overnight thinking maybe it would remedy itself after a shutdown...no go. It tossed me out again as soon as the bridge was completed. Come on guys...you can do better than this. Too many good games developed to deal with penny ante crap like this. It sucks when you cannot complete a game because of a stupid glitch. Please fix this!!!

[Post New]by jfhbanker on Sep 25, 15 7:41 PM
BetsLaw wrote:

I am having same problem. UGH!! Another one!! Using Win 7 Home Prem

Go to: