Placing Buildings

Kuddles3
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

Re:Placing Buildings

[Post New]by Kuddles3 on Sep 26, 15 8:50 AM
MoreOver wrote:Awesome designing. May I ask what your happiness level is? What did you spend all your money on? I have more Chloris and Sphinx than I can shake a stick at.

My happiness level is only 28, and my manna is 165. I have found this is adequate to do all I wanted up to now, so have not been striving to increase it. I have 60,000 coins in the overspill storage from exchanging sets, but otherwise everything is on the map.

I am happy to plod along at quite a slow pace in these FTP games to fill the time between updates, and it seems to me there is endless play in this game with re-arranging the layout. I have everything I want for the moment, so quite often leave the money on the houses uncollected if it is red. Recently I have started making the spheres to use up the manna, and I may buy a few more statues to use up the money, but will put them in storage rather than clutter up my town. I may regret this if the update is very onerous, but at least there will still be plenty to occupy me when it comes.

P.S. Sorry for the repeat postings, but I thought it better to separate my answers to all the lovely responses. Thank you for all the compliments on my design!

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Sep 26, 15 3:23 PM
Kuddles3 wrote:....

I am now wondering whether I can continue on with Augle, but wouldn’t know how to log into it or change them over, and don’t want to risk my main game.

All you have to do is go to the bottom of the screen and click on "Profile" tab. Then when that pops up, click on the "Login" tab. Then fill in Augle and your password that you used when you signed up as Augle, then submit.

That's all you have to do to change profiles when you are playing any of your games.

And yes, your Aggle site is very nice.

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Sep 26, 15 3:48 PM
winnerkooties wrote:

I am now wondering whether I can continue on with Augle, but wouldn’t know how to log into it or change them over, and don’t want to risk my main game.

All you have to do is go to the bottom of the screen and click on "Profile" tab. Then when that pops up, click on the "Login" tab. Then fill in Augle and your password that you used when you signed up as Augle, then submit.

That's all you have to do to change profiles when you are playing any of your games.

thank you "guru of many games" winnerkooties, you are indeed a gem to any forum you are on, love ya doll. Always good information

Kuddles3
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by Kuddles3 on Sep 26, 15 3:57 PM
winnerkooties wrote:

Thanks Winner. The trouble is that I never abandoned Augle, or started a new game as Aggle. As far as I am concerned I have been playing the same game all along as Augle, and it was only yesterday when I looked at the profile that I saw it was calling me Aggle. I don't know how this mix-up occurred but I think it was on the day that all the friends were lost, so I don't have any second password.

Anyway, I think I am quite happy with just one game. I don't think I could be bothered doing it all again. If I want to have a different set-up, I just move everything around, which I have done several times already. Thanks for your help though.

I also like your sites - in fact I like all the sites I have seen. I love the way they are all so different ! I would never have imagined so many permutations were possible. I can't wait for some new territory to see what we can do there.

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Sep 26, 15 5:00 PM
Kuddles3 wrote:

Thanks Winner. The trouble is that I never abandoned Augle, or started a new game as Aggle. As far as I am concerned I have been playing the same game all along as Augle, and it was only yesterday when I looked at the profile that I saw it was calling me Aggle. I don't know how this mix-up occurred but I think it was on the day that all the friends were lost, so I don't have any second password.

Anyway, I think I am quite happy with just one game. I don't think I could be bothered doing it all again. If I want to have a different set-up, I just move everything around, which I have done several times already. Thanks for your help though.

I also like your sites - in fact I like all the sites I have seen. I love the way they are all so different ! I would never have imagined so many permutations were possible. I can't wait for some new territory to see what we can do there.

You probably have the same password for both games. I am playing 4 games and am using the same password in all of them, just a different name for each game.

But I understand if you don't want to experiment with another game. Most people don't. I don't know why but I am not satisfied with one Found game or one DA game. I don't like being idle for a second I guess.

Glad this situation worked out for you!

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Sep 26, 15 5:02 PM
HoosierAmy wrote:

thank you "guru of many games" winnerkooties, you are indeed a gem to any forum you are on, love ya doll. Always good information

Thank you AmyHoo you are so kind, but I think it's more like I'm a nutcase....!

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Sep 26, 15 6:04 PM
Thank you for answering my question. I wish I had done the same. It seems fruitless to continue earning money just to buy statues that I don't want in the first place. I don't want to oversupply myself so that I won't enjoy the next update as well.

Never thought I'd complain about having too much money.

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Sep 26, 15 9:39 PM
I see that Kuddles did go to her Augle site and cleaned up the weeds and made the place more orderly. I guess logging in to Augle worked!

Kuddles3
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by Kuddles3 on Sep 27, 15 5:09 AM
winnerkooties wrote:I see that Kuddles did go to her Augle site and cleaned up the weeds and made the place more orderly. I guess logging in to Augle worked!

Oh winnerkooties - you are so naughty! After saying I was happy with one game, no sooner had you said that it might be the same pw, than of course I just had to try it and, lo and behold, I am back in Augle again! Once there, I just couldn't resist doing a little tidying, and Amy will be pleased to see the gardener has been busy!

So, yes, I guess I have two games running now, although I had forgotten how hard it is at the beginning when every action hinges on another which you can't complete until you upgrade the magistrate, etc.

It was very late last night, and I didn't get back here to post about it. Thanks so much for helping me solve this problem!

Edited on 09/27/2015 at 5:10:32 AM PST

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Sep 28, 15 3:46 AM
looks like no-one wants to visit me . That was a glitch on the creators side

melodydame
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by melodydame on Sep 28, 15 4:04 AM
What is your profile name? I will visit you

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Sep 28, 15 5:20 AM
sthrightwhale wrote:looks like no-one wants to visit me . That was a glitch on the creators side

I would love to be able to visit you. As a matter of fact, you were one of the first I added as a friend, but unfortunately it was before we realized about the case sensitive aspect of the game. Until they allow us to delete our friends (Anne) I won't be able to add you (ANNE) Does anyone know if this was addressed on the ios side?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 28, 15 5:28 AM
sthrightwhale wrote:looks like no-one wants to visit me . That was a glitch on the creators side

I have you on my Silverhawk id. I guess I spelled it correctly the first time. It's only on my main game, Alenessa, that it spelled it wrong and won't let me add a corrected version.

But you do have at least one friend that visits you

Kuddles3
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by Kuddles3 on Sep 28, 15 6:12 AM

Aww. I too would love to visit you, and have been trying to for ages.

I am doubly annoyed, because I am positive I typed your name as ANNE, having already read about the need for it to be exact. I remember being so surprised when it popped up in the friends list as Anne at level 9 - because I had added you specifically because you were so advanced at the time and I was curious to see what was to come.

I think the Friends system must have some bugs, as I still cannot understand how I have 2 games.

Also, over in the Friends Thread, I found this post by Nutmeg, which seems to indicate that the capitalization does not matter for some people. ??

"I don't think the capitalization matters. I added about half the list without capitalizing and it accepted them - and some of those were the handles with numbers, so I doubt there are two people with that handle. "

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Sep 28, 15 10:23 AM

I just now added ANNE to my main game which is winnerkooties, and also to another game of mine, so I'll be visiting you!

You are the highest level friend I have, and you managed to make your site still look good! I like where you placed the sails behind the harpies tree. That looks especially cute!

Edited on 09/28/2015 at 10:28:02 AM PST

Kuddles3
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by Kuddles3 on Sep 28, 15 5:03 PM
sthrightwhale:

Good news! I was being thick, and had forgotten that I had no friends on my Augle game, so I have been able to add ANNE there.

I too felt lonely when no-one could visit my site, but don't despair, your visitors are increasing, so your work can be appreciated.

I have been to visit you and think your layout is very attractive. I am not usually too keen on lots of Chloris statues - but you have placed yours so nicely that they really enhance the décor and your place looks lovely. Well done!

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Sep 28, 15 6:54 PM
Thanks Silverhawk, nice to know somebody can visit me
Thank you too Winnerkooties, at least l now have people visiting me.
Thanks also Kuddles i know i don't want to have the Chloris statues, but it is the fastest way to accumulate your happiness, i think if i every reach the maximum happiness, i will sell most of them, but at the moment think my happiness is only 72, no where near the cap of 515. Your layout is wonderful, in is a very relaxing setting to visit, Good luck and Happy gaming

Edited on 09/28/2015 at 7:02:31 PM PST

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 28, 15 11:49 PM
sthrightwhale wrote:At the moment think my happiness is only 72, nowhere near the cap of 515.

Just to say, I think the level cap is 99, not 515, that's the maximum mana pool.

Go to: