archer1961
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:For Those Who Lost Quests...

[Post New]by archer1961 on Sep 25, 15 4:23 AM
I am one of the people that lost quests. All my buildings are upgraded and received no credit for most of those. Pearl quest - what pearl quest? With all my buildings upgraded on the days that they should have been, I am still at 22 quests completed. Basically everytime I had to shut down the computer, the quests disappeared - and have never come back.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Sep 25, 15 4:31 AM
The pearls quest was on 23rd. Did you not get a quest on that day at all?

archer1961
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by archer1961 on Sep 25, 15 4:35 AM
No, not by the sound of it

lpcb
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by lpcb on Sep 25, 15 7:44 AM
I guess we were all affected, I lost mine for the afternoon, but it came back when I shut down and started again. I had completed all the upgrades long before, so even those that had are affected. What is really buggin' me is that you can't make fuel. I started at only 35 left, so I needed to make more, I played the first 3 countries 30 times, which instead of making fuel, like usual, SUCKED ME DRY. Ok, Ok, I will make it by completing and getting rewards, NOOOOO I only made 4. I ended up with 37 fuel. I think I will wait until this plundering is done, because I refuse to use gold to buy. I am also at 41/44 achievements. Good luck you people, stay to the shallows and weather out the storm. Looks like we will just have to wait out these thieving bloody pirates.

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

[Post New]by lcjdqs on Sep 25, 15 1:03 PM
Over 2 months ago I had every building upgraded and at pirate setting. I lost my quests a few days half way through. I am at 34 of 44 and received no gold. Will finish this one and wait on Halloween. smile

[Post New]by Myriam_Visser on Sep 25, 15 4:14 PM
I played all the quests at once, so no problems, My husband played his quests, took a break closed the game, and no surprise his quests were gone. We do play from the begining so he just collect stuff for next year and then he can cash in the gold. For all those who need gold, just wait for Thanksgiving, no problems and very easy to collect the turkeys and gain gold.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Sep 25, 15 4:21 PM
Myriam welcome back.. What ever happened with your issue with the two games merging? Did you ever get down to the bottom of it and what was the cause?

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Sep 28, 15 6:25 PM
My quests say 42/44. I hadn't known about the Time Machine building for some reason. I spent gold to hurry and build it up to the pirate motif and it didn't give me credit for it. Yet when I finished upgrading it, it showed a check mark next to the building? What a bummer to have counted down for the last two months and then not get credit for the achievements . I still plan to play till January so I can do all of the events . Would be nice if they fixed the glitch and gave those who lost the awards their awards.

Suenamie (Sue)

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 28, 15 6:44 PM
I think the check mark next to the building just means that you've upgraded it to level 5 and it cannot be upgraded further. That is separate than counting toward Pirate Day

Clione49
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Clione49 on Sep 28, 15 9:25 PM
I too completed the game...at least all the quests I was aware of. Just reading the last post, I don't recall having a quest about the time machine...granted, I had upgraded all the buildings prior to PD. Maybe I didn't receive all the quests???? I ended up with 40/44...and completed all quests right after I turned on the game each do. ( I did start out with bunches of fuel and all the buildings in pirate mode. Now, I'm really confused how we can "not get all the quests." hmmmmmm

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 28, 15 11:23 PM
Clione49 wrote:I too completed the game...at least all the quests I was aware of. Just reading the last post, I don't recall having a quest about the time machine...granted, I had upgraded all the buildings prior to PD. Maybe I didn't receive all the quests???? I ended up with 40/44...and completed all quests right after I turned on the game each do. ( I did start out with bunches of fuel and all the buildings in pirate mode. Now, I'm really confused how we can "not get all the quests." hmmmmmm

You have all the museum buildings built up to level 5, correct? There are a total of 9 of them in the complex. If you're not sure you can always count and check the blueprint book in the office..

There were reports too of quests disappearing.. maybe that happened to you too?

To see where you are missing credit go under your achievements you it'll show you how many buildings you received credit for and how many collections. That may help you figure out what it didn't count.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Sep 29, 15 3:26 AM
The Time Machine quest was not part of Pirate's Day - that was the AES Exhibit quest someone was playing at the same time as PD. OR they went in there only to see the dreaded white screen.

kimberley03
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by kimberley03 on Sep 29, 15 5:07 AM
Clione49 wrote:I too completed the game...at least all the quests I was aware of. Just reading the last post, I don't recall having a quest about the time machine...granted, I had upgraded all the buildings prior to PD. Maybe I didn't receive all the quests???? I ended up with 40/44...and completed all quests right after I turned on the game each do. ( I did start out with bunches of fuel and all the buildings in pirate mode. Now, I'm really confused how we can "not get all the quests." hmmmmmm

I too had updated all the buildings to pirates theme, finishing 2 of them by using gold, I show 23/31 buildings and 36/44 quests and yet I did all the quests I got!

ldehaan1
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by ldehaan1 on Sep 29, 15 5:38 AM
Well I had all the buildings updated. I counted them. I did not get credit for them and lost 55 pieces of gold. I sent a email to Big Fish. I had also sent a note to the technical department last week but of course no answer. I am ready to quit. I started with this game when you had to use a credit to get it. That was 3 months before it went free for everyone. So I am ready to just have a fire sale. IF i could I would will my money to my friends. but this game is dying a slow death. It is so sad because it was so much fun at first.

misties
Minnow
Minnow
204 Posts

[Post New]by misties on Sep 29, 15 5:41 AM
I somehow lost a full days quests on the building customization. All of my buildings were already customized, but the quest just kind of hung there and when I logged off and back on to the game, the quests for that day must have dissappeared in a puff of smoke. So therefore, I did not get any final credit for building customizing, but all of them were done, and I did not get final credit for all the quests being completed either. For some reason also I did not get credit for all the collectables, even though I had all of those too. I would say that pirate days for me was a bust and it makes me sad because I have always completed all of my quests since the day I have played this game which is from the beginning when the game came out. I am truely dissappointed and dont have a clue why this happened, but I do know I am not the only one.

dukielass
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by dukielass on Sep 29, 15 10:53 AM
this pd was a bust for me, I had already built/bought everything I could, but I STILL have to get something for the warehouse, the only thing I can see what is missing is paper in the drawer, but I have not got a clue what that is...any ideas? I know that I used over 800 bars to get fuel for these quests, which I had from other quests. for newer players this must have been frustrating. I went into antique shop & spotted 3 trophy's on counter; which I had not spotted before, but the attic seems to have disappeared.... & the cynic in me wonders if this was to try and get actual $'s for people to complete quest!

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 29, 15 11:10 AM
dukielass wrote:this pd was a bust for me, I had already built/bought everything I could, but I STILL have to get something for the warehouse, the only thing I can see what is missing is paper in the drawer, but I have not got a clue what that is...any ideas? I know that I used over 800 bars to get fuel for these quests, which I had from other quests. for newer players this must have been frustrating. I went into antique shop & spotted 3 trophy's on counter; which I had not spotted before, but the attic seems to have disappeared.... & the cynic in me wonders if this was to try and get actual $'s for people to complete quest!

What's your count for Odin? Did you participate in V-Day & Spring Events too?

dukielass
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by dukielass on Sep 29, 15 12:03 PM
Odins' count 96/106 Yes, I did spring/VD which was where I got most of gold from; then got the plane & went flying (this was when I did pirate building, some suggestion in forum).I then realised about Spain needed to be opened for wallpaper quests & then Romania. I told the forum how long these took to build so I only did a couple at a time(similar with other themes) It was a LONG time until Sept If a D Q was for a building then too bad I had to miss it! I did get paid for the collectables, but like so many others I 'lost/bad internet connection'

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 29, 15 12:22 PM
dukielass wrote:Odins' count 96/106 Yes, I did spring/VD which was where I got most of gold from; then got the plane & went flying (this was when I did pirate building, some suggestion in forum).I then realised about Spain needed to be opened for wallpaper quests & then Romania. I told the forum how long these took to build so I only did a couple at a time(similar with other themes) It was a LONG time until Sept If a D Q was for a building then too bad I had to miss it! I did get paid for the collectables, but like so many others I 'lost/bad internet connection'

For the Odin quests you are at the max for right now. More will be available at Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas events.. that should bring your total to 106/106

Go to: