The T & H Puzzle

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

Re:The T & H Puzzle

[Post New]by jaldeer on Oct 2, 15 9:40 PM
I never had a problem with the bridge. I was hoping the fix would help this puzzle, oh, well. Well, all I did was the H, but, at least I got it. I can't seem to get the T. I did too, putting the pieces opposite of the SG. Didn't do anything. Ya, if you ever the the T to work, let me know, and if I get it, I'll let you know. That's what I'm thinking, I've had enough of this puzzle. Any puzzle shouldn't be this hard. Don't know why they made it that hard.

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Oct 5, 15 1:39 PM
Just to mention I got the T and H solved on hard mode and got that achievement. On casual, they snap right into place & on hard, it has to look exactly like the picture in the guide. The lines and spaces exact. When I solved the T, what I noticed what I did to get it solved, the far left small piece had a little bit of space between it and the bottom long piece. As soon as I moved up that left small piece one space up, it solved.

Edited on 10/05/2015 at 1:40:14 PM PST

[Post New]by CherylParker on Oct 5, 15 4:50 PM
Congratulations!!!
I knew you would get it. Cause I know the help didn't help me. And I'm pretty sure you did it on your own!
I haven't bought a new game this weekend. Really wasn't interested in 2 games. Especially the one with no achievements. And Dark Dimensions, I might just wait til the SE comes out.
Anyway YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!
I did take a picture with my phone cause I noticed that they are spaced.
But with your tips maybe I will try one more time.
One question about the H. Do you remember what piece you placed first?
You explained the T really well. You would think the T is easier than the H because there are less pieces. But it's the opposite here.
Usually I am good with figuring these games out. But the T & H are crazy hard.
Again hats off to you! You are AWESOME.

Edited on 10/05/2015 at 7:27:42 PM PST

[Post New]by CherylParker on Oct 5, 15 8:08 PM
OMG. I got the H. But I don't know how! They didn't connect like in casual. I just put them in exactly the same place the SG had them and bam it worked. Now going to try the T.
Thanks Jaldeer I never would have gotten it without your help.
That's so weird that they don't connect.
I guess persistence pays off!
I just hope I can get the T.
Not to mention achievement for skipping scenes and dialogue.
Thank you soooooo much!

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Oct 5, 15 8:21 PM
Glad you got the H. T should be easy since I explained how i got it. I just got that T solved this morning waiting to take the kids to school. Honestly, I almost had given up. Thought I'd try it out this morning. I was surprised I got it. I kept thinking, what I am I doing wrong and I noticed that space I had mentioned. I'm gonna try for that skipping achievement now. I sent you a PM on how I am going to try to get that achievement.

Feckles
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Feckles on Oct 6, 15 8:15 PM
You guys are way farther than me....how do get the pieces to flip?!

Capatin
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Capatin on Oct 7, 15 1:04 AM
I got fed up with this puzzle glad to sea not the only one tried it in causal or at least the casual mode said it was on but after reading some of the posts here it may be playing backward day 3 am I just skipped it after trying to follow the sg for 45 min good nite all the fishies here bfg

[Post New]by CherylParker on Oct 8, 15 6:41 PM
In order to flip the pieces click on the place it says turn.
In order to get it in hard it's pretty easy once you figure it out.
Shout out to Jaldeer. If it wasn't for her I never would have gotten it.
I took a picture with my phone from the SG, placed the pieces where the SG had them and it just sort of connected on its own.
I don't know if this will work or not. But I remember a game from ER's where you had to shoot at these barrels without missing. I think it was the last Grim Facade. Anyway I couldn't do it in the main game so I went into the mini-games in Extras and after a few tries I finally did it. But it never said I got the achievement. But when I went back into the game I got the achievement. So maybe if you don't want to play again but want that achievement you can try in the Extras . Its under Bonus MGs. The first is the H the second is the T, although they look sideways you'll see that those are the ones from the main game.

[Post New]by Oldergamer on Oct 14, 15 5:53 AM
Once I lit up the Hard button, I got both letters very quickly.

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Oct 19, 15 3:22 AM
When the hard button is lit up, you are playing on casual and when the casual button is lit up, you are playing on hard. I know it doesn't make sense. It should be the other way around.

Go to: