[Post New]by kathycancan on Apr 1, 09 12:57 PM
i love the challenges can't wait hurry up

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:Dream Chronicles 3

[Post New]by Levendig on Apr 2, 09 6:17 AM
[i]Somewhere they whisper that the release will be around the end of this month!!
Does anybode know the exact releasedate yet???

[Post New]by butterflyflight on Apr 3, 09 4:23 AM
I for one enjoyed both Dream Chronicles...I am so ready for the new one...I heard they might be releasing it this month sometime..I say well bring it on....

[Post New]by Renie517 on Apr 13, 09 6:29 PM
i downloaded dream chronicals 3 beta...i just wish there was a walkthrough...i'm stuck.

GIs1stluv
Manatee
Manatee
3,536 Posts

[Post New]by GIs1stluv on Apr 13, 09 7:20 PM
I love the first two as well and was looking for some info on when the next one would be out. I found another website. It said that it's supposed to come out April 14, which is tomorrow. Hope it does.

Edited on 04/15/2009 at 4:29:00 AM PST

GIs1stluv
Manatee
Manatee
3,536 Posts

[Post New]by GIs1stluv on Apr 13, 09 8:38 PM
Just wanted to update, I have an account with Playfirst, and they are releasing it first thing tomorrow morning to their members, so hopefully will be in the next couple of days for this site.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Apr 13, 09 10:07 PM
gls1stluv,

You will want to remove the url in your post above, they aren't allowed here unless they point to another thread on bigfish.

Usually playfirst holds onto the games for 4-6 weeks. 6 weeks seems to be more common though, so I don't expect DC3 to be over here before the end of May.

GIs1stluv
Manatee
Manatee
3,536 Posts

[Post New]by GIs1stluv on Apr 15, 09 4:29 AM
Thanks for telling me so I could remove it, and thanks for the info on Playfirst holding the games.

[Post New]by starbuck77 on Apr 16, 09 12:24 AM
Dream Chronicles 3 is out at PlayFirst! But, are you guys gonna buy it there, or wait until BF gets it? I can't decide!

[Post New]by quick_sand8 on Apr 16, 09 4:25 PM
Yes there is!!!!!!!!!!
Just found it on another site today, which means it's just a matter of time before BFG get's it!!!!!!!!!!!
It's called, "Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child".
and I can't wait!!!

4red3s
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by 4red3s on Apr 18, 09 7:31 AM
Jay on jayisgames says the following to a jayisgames member:

If they follow what they did with Dream Chronicles 2, you'll be waiting 2 months for it to show up at Big Fish.

I'll make a prediction: June 15th.

Sorry, Joye, I'm sure that's not what you wanted to hear.

WHY??????????????????????
I joined BF because of the promotion that it got from jayisgames. I am very disappointed in both BF and Jayisgames.

[Post New]by dockmaster on Apr 20, 09 8:29 AM
Go to [Gamezebo] and they have the walk through for Dream Chronicles 3

Edited on 02/01/2010 at 10:30:54 AM PST

[Post New]by michelle_44883 on Apr 20, 09 10:03 AM
So now that the Chosen Child is out on Playfirst, when will will we be able to purchase it here on Big Fish Games?

[Post New]by andreascaife on Apr 22, 09 12:27 AM
When will DC3 be on big fish? Is it worth me getting it somewhere else if it won't be available for a while?

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Levendig on Apr 22, 09 9:18 AM
[i] Hi dear DC lovers... Indeed the DC3 is already available at Playfirst as an exclusive PF game. So, if you want to buy it at you have to wait at least 4-6 weeks after the release ( 14th of April) untill gets it.

I bought it at Playfirst and became a member there too... Couldnt wait that long.

alaskan22
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by alaskan22 on Apr 22, 09 4:15 PM
I hate having to wait so long for the game but I also don't want to have to pay more. (Sigh)

Asashi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Asashi on Apr 23, 09 12:02 PM
This is one of the games I love the most. The two versions was someting different, like if it really was magic. I expect the third will be as good as the two first. And I want to know more about the game`s world.

[Post New]by kdog1989 on Apr 24, 09 6:48 AM
I would love it if they made a Dream Cronicles 3, because I enjoy playing the first 2 Dream Chronicles. I think it should pick up where Dream Chronicles 2 left off. But this time, there will be a twist to the plot. You could play as either Figet or Faye, and rescue Lyra from Lilith. I can't wait until it comes out!!!

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on Apr 24, 09 12:42 PM
DC3 is here and Playfirst has it. I have already played it. I thought it was fantastic. There is another thread in the forum regarding it. I imagine BFG will get it soon.

Go to: