Halloween - Level 1

Re:Halloween - Level 1

[Post New]by pgilbert on Sep 9, 09 1:22 PM
What is going on with the Halloween level. I didn't pay half half a game.Please fix ir or refund my money

lovelyrita019
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by lovelyrita019 on Sep 9, 09 2:17 PM
I'd like to buy this game but with all the problems on this level I don't know if I should!

wilkesy83
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by wilkesy83 on Sep 9, 09 3:10 PM
pgilbert wrote:What is going on with the Halloween level. I didn't pay half half a game.Please fix ir or refund my money

Hi pgilbert- Get in contact with tech support to arrange getting a refund. Am waiting to hear about my request for one too!

---
Really if they realise there is a glitch (especially from all the complaints) then they should put a note up, remove the game and refund everyone who bought it!

[Post New]by legs40 on Sep 9, 09 4:25 PM
Hi room just got off an im chat with bigfish and if you guys write into them via live chat they are thinking of making a patch for the game and you get a free coupon for another game.

wilkesy83
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by wilkesy83 on Sep 9, 09 4:37 PM
Hey all have just had a really nice email from a lady called Christine at the customer services. They haven't heard of any issues from the developer, but have given me a game credit anyway due to the frustration of having a broken game

Very pleased with the response!

Signe28
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by Signe28 on Sep 9, 09 7:51 PM
Might as well join in. Like everyone else cannot beat the Halloween level and have tried and tried. Also couldn't get the expert on the last two levels of the previous store, and I think I tried about 40 times. Ugh. Onwards to customer service...

mrsmeee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by mrsmeee on Sep 10, 09 3:02 PM
Only came to check for tips because I thought I was doing something wrong.

Glad it's not just me then, and I was beginning to quite like this game.

[Post New]by mikeyas on Sep 11, 09 1:18 AM
Just wanted to chime in and agree.. can't pass halloween - level 1 and impossible to get expert on the last 2 levels of fall. Boo

[Post New]by MystycalEMTB on Sep 11, 09 6:14 PM
I'm having the same issue, can't get past the first level on the Halloween game, lost track of how many times I have played. Will be contacting BigFish about this.

lattelvr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by lattelvr on Sep 11, 09 10:31 PM
haven't been able to pass this level also..grrr!!..

[Post New]by laurajb42 on Sep 13, 09 12:52 PM
I get through the halloween level either. Contact BF by email but have not received any answer and that was 3 days ago. I want a refund.

CAG30
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by CAG30 on Sep 13, 09 9:51 PM
I'm with everyone else on this game!!! Something is definitely wrong here! I was able to achieve expert level on all of the levels until I got to the Halloween shop and I can;t get past $3280 and have tried numerous times and with different techniques...like memorizing what is needed beforehand so I hand the item to them as soon as the curtain opens. Nothing works to get past the first level! If I did, I'd hate to see what the next levels would be like if that is the easiest level! I came to the boards for help, but it looks the only solution is to contact BFG and get a game credit!

[Post New]by den1704 on Sep 13, 09 11:04 PM
I have had the exact same problem. They highest score I have managed to get is 3620 - 80 short from what they have set as a goal. I will be asking for a refund of this game.

[Post New]by yummylicks on Sep 14, 09 2:24 AM
I came here for help as to why I couldn't pass the first Halloween level ... seems to be a problem for plenty of people. I tried over and over and the best I could get was 3620..every single time. It's impossible to win the level. I was actually thinking that all the other levels were a bit too easy because I hadn't failed to pass a single one and then came Halloween phase and I was thinking "cool - I love Halloween" next thing I was thinking "is this a joke?" Trick or treat all right. ; ) Well, I'm going to be asking for my money back..something's definately wrong with the game.

[Post New]by suzn119 on Sep 14, 09 4:40 AM
Same problem as everyone else on the Halloween level. I read at Gamezebo's forum there is definitely a glitch in the game and the developers were made aware of it.

I did request a credit from BigFish and received a reply and credit within a few hours. I have always found that BigFish stands by their word.

Guess we can only wait for the fix and request credits or refunds in the meantime.

Suzn

[Post New]by tygertamer215 on Sep 14, 09 3:20 PM
I just spoke with someone from customer service via online chat. They will refund the game and give you a free ticket for a different game of your choice.

jeglum
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by jeglum on Oct 3, 09 2:00 PM
I reinstalled thw game. I discovered that the most important upgrade is gym classes to make her go real fast. I haven't had any trouble since.

[Post New]by rozee1977 on Oct 8, 09 2:00 AM
I reinstalled the game and finally got past the 1st halloween level. I'm finding that with the remaing levels and the next 2 stores I can reach expert sometimes, but on some levels the customers don't come fast enough to reach expert. Is anyone having this problem?

[Post New]by Flbjqueen on Nov 23, 09 9:15 PM
I also am stuck on the first halloween level. I have tried starting as different players and redoing the entire game buying all upgrades but that hasn't helped either. I am going to contact support. If any one figures out any other tricks for it I would be hapapy to hear them.

Thanks 8o)

[Post New]by tashanunn81 on Jan 4, 10 4:01 PM
i come on here as having same problems as everyone else highest scoce was 3400 tried day and night really anoying now

Go to: