QotW 9/28 - Birthday

love_doxies
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Re:QotW 9/28 - Birthday

[Post New]by love_doxies on Sep 29, 15 9:13 AM
I was born June 26 so I am a Cancer.

I was told I arrived a month early, so should have been a Leo. I do have characteristics of both.

My birthstone is the pearl, but have always been more drawn to July's ruby.

My family will tell you I am a contradiction and it seems they would be right.

Doxie

Clicky007
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Clicky007 on Sep 29, 15 9:16 AM
tramserran wrote:I'm reposting my response as my original reply to this question disappeared!

July 28th
I am a Leo - stubborn as a lion

I guess we share the same birthday tramserran, same date, and my chinese signe is dragon

fushiaquilt
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by fushiaquilt on Sep 29, 15 11:13 AM
July 25 Leo
Leader, ambitious, creative, talented, warm and enthusiastic. Leos enjoy fun and games. Element is fire. I have always loved fireworks and to sit around the campfire and watch the flames dance.

wrenbird
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
402 Posts

[Post New]by wrenbird on Sep 29, 15 11:54 AM
AHEM...(clears throat)

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Yooouuuu, Happy Birthday dear Faeryyyyyy....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUUUUUUUU!

Sang that loud and clear, outside on my back step, facing South, so you would hear that all the way down in Ks! No, that was not a storm warning alert! That was the gentle, soothing voice of the wrenbird... Ignore the screaming children, and the howling dogs in the background...it has NOTHING to do with my lovely singing voice! SQUAWK!

Happy Birthday Faery! Hope your birthday is as beautiful as you!

tdskm
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by tdskm on Sep 29, 15 2:08 PM
due to the wind and rain today internet has been out most of the day. A little behind but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Faery
Wren now I know why my cats were meowing like mad earlier today(HAHA). They were singing along with you and I thought it was because of the weather.

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Sep 29, 15 3:08 PM
Happy Birthday, meriff and faerie!!

My birthday is March 8, I'm a Pisces, always swimming in both directions (my son says I have my own secret weapon, a "confusion field").

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

[Post New]by achumannfaery on Sep 30, 15 6:16 PM
Oh Wrenbird, I am laughing so hard, I don't even know what to say!

tdskm, my bassets were braying earlier, I had know idea it was that they were chiming in with your cats to join wren in her serenade! I love it!

You all are the best. I appreciate all of the sentiments and encouragement!

edit to add, I had a lovely day and sorry I didn't gift....Day was busy to say the least, but was wonderful!

Edited on 09/30/2015 at 6:38:52 PM PST

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Oct 2, 15 5:28 PM
I'm a bit late getting into this, but I had to google my Celtic creture.

Amina, we are bot the same! Don't know about planets and Cancer, but I'm a Chinese rooster and a Celtic fox. Seems a bit contradictory, doesn't it? Maybe that's why my personality is so confusing!

I also read that the best dog for an Aries is a Labrador Retriever - at least I got that right!

Must go see if that fox is in the henhouse...................

msmithnc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
439 Posts

[Post New]by msmithnc on Oct 3, 15 11:11 AM
July 29 and a Leo.

[Post New]by Trucker1979 on Dec 16, 15 7:39 PM
Born 6th of December in 1979. Astrological Sign is Sagittarius. Chinese Zodiac is Goat/Sheep of Yin Earth.

Go to: