Re:Farm Frenzy 3 Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by stacyesmith1 on Sep 11, 09 5:09 PM
I can't believe that i'm going to say this but i don't like this game. I loved the other ones. I was so disappointed in this one... I when't ahead and bought it before i even played it based on the other games. and i wish i hadn't

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 11, 09 7:50 PM
stacyesmith1 wrote:I can't believe that i'm going to say this but i don't like this game. I loved the other ones. I was so disappointed in this one... I when't ahead and bought it before i even played it based on the other games. and i wish i hadn't

You should contact customer service...They might give you a game credit. They are very good that way. GL

[Post New]by twojacks on Sep 11, 09 11:24 PM
I still play FF2 and didn't find FF3 much different apart from the pretty blue hens. The graphics are all ok but I also fund the 'uh-uh' noise unnecessarily loud. My biggest grievance is the switch over of the OK/Cancel buttons - who's bright idea was that?!

I don't know whether I'll be upgrading to FF3, I couldn't see anything about an unlimited game in the trial and that's the best bit of FF2.

[Post New]by gamergirl68 on Sep 12, 09 3:30 AM
I'm not enjoying this one as much as FF1 and FF2, but it's probably because I'm aiming for gold on every level before I move onto the next, so it's much slower getting through the levels. However, I still think it's worth the money. I purchased Pizza Party before downloading and playing the trial, and I only got a few levels into it before I regretted paying for it. This one will take a while to get through, but I have no regrets about purchasing.

kinzer
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by kinzer on Sep 12, 09 4:11 AM
I love the dfference in the geography in this farm frenzy. I have the other three and this one is just as good. I don't have any problems with the speed or the nice clear graphics. I find this one more challenging.

lacard
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by lacard on Sep 12, 09 7:54 AM
Love it. The art and music are terrific. Love the blue guinea fowl. Although they don't lay eggs that big in RL LoL. I never like their FX sounds so I just lower it under the Options menu and raise the music. The colors are more relaxing than the other Farm Frenzy's. I wasn't that crazy about 2 and Pizza but I bought this one. It does eat up a lot of memory, though. Older systems might not run it very well. It runs great on my Vista desktop but not on my old XP laptop.

[Post New]by melesfend on Sep 12, 09 12:34 PM
having real problems with ff3, screen keeps freezing, and it is driving me mad. wish i hadn't bought it now. But I really love the ff games and thought this one would be great as well. when the game is running ok, it is fine, but tonight it is driving me out of my mind

Farm Frenzy 3 Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by Judyhe on Sep 12, 09 7:24 PM

[b]Sorry I could not figure out how to post....

However, my question is on the second part of Farm Frenzy III --- what do you have to provide for the "Spinning Wool" --- it looks like "fluff" but I can't figure out where you get it from...

Thanks....

[b]
bfgFlounder wrote:Our reviewers haven’t had a chance to get you a review of this game yet. We do value your reviews though, as do many of the other fish in our pond, so feel free to post your own and our Big Fish reviewers will be back to throw in their two cents as soon as possible!

Happy gaming !

[Post New]by Judyhe on Sep 12, 09 7:26 PM

Sorry...couldn't figure out how to post...but have a question...
On the 2nd level, what do you need to get for the "Spinning Wheel" --- it looks like "fluff" but I can't figure out how to get it.

stacyesmith1 wrote:I can't believe that i'm going to say this but i don't like this game. I loved the other ones. I was so disappointed in this one... I when't ahead and bought it before i even played it based on the other games. and i wish i hadn't

Jaboulka
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Jaboulka on Sep 12, 09 9:06 PM
I just simply love this game, as much as I loved 1 and 2 (Pizza not so much).

I love the fact that we can finally do something with bears , changing of geography, oh and the fish )

Again, nice job

carolwst
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by carolwst on Sep 13, 09 1:13 PM
The "fluff" looks white on the machine recipe but is really the brown wool that the bison (?) shed. That brown is difficult to see against the actual animal though.

decathmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by decathmom on Sep 13, 09 2:44 PM
twojacks wrote: My biggest grievance is the switch over of the OK/Cancel buttons - who's bright idea was that?!

They did that for Pizza Party. DROVE ME CRAZY. I'm used to it now though. Good luck with it!

satchel49
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by satchel49 on Sep 13, 09 7:59 PM
i love the farm frenzy games and have had no trouble downloading any of them. i know i will play these games 1, 2, pizza party and 3 for a long time to come. first time i saw a bear in frenzy 1 i almost went nuts. i made gold all the way in one and will prob just go thru the game on 3 just to see how it ends then go thru it again to try for gold....i didnt like having 30 or more birds w/out much money to make water even with an incubator. i always lose on that because my birds would die before i get 30 of them. i love the frenzy games. i hope someone will have a major walkthrough for this. thanks for letting me vent.

mooskilady
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by mooskilady on Sep 14, 09 5:25 PM
I'm loving it! I'm lucky enough to have a high end system with a high end video card so I haven't had a bit of trouble with graphics or speed. My problem is I get through level 38 and just as I complete the goal I get an error that says I need to redownload the game. THAT's a big time bummer! What happens if I redownload it and have the same problem?

[Post New]by waltzxtx on Sep 16, 09 6:16 PM
jennyj27 wrote:My game also moves real slow.Sometimes it will go to normal speed, but it just took over 10 minutes to play a 3 minute round. Anyway to fix this?

I had the same problem till I upgraded my video card. I had a 32MB then upgraded to a 64MB. (Yes, I know that's still old technology, but so is my computer and that's the most it would handle--plus, it was only $10!) The game speed doubled. Might be worth a try.

[Post New]by lynno1234 on Sep 16, 09 6:59 PM
Trying to get to level 19 is crap you have to plAY OVER AND OVER previous levels just to buy stuff in the shop
HOw do you get the wool in the spinnery on the second stage first level it is like something is missing or do you have to complete the first stage first
MMMmmm not sure if this game is as good as the last ones

[Post New]by msvogue490 on Sep 17, 09 8:17 PM
I absolutely love the Farm Frenzy series and am excited about FF3......but I am totally DISGUSTED at how slow this game moves! I have it running on my laptop, and from my desktop I've checked emails, shopped online, and surfed this forum for answers and still have not finished a 3 min level! IT IS DRIVING ME MADDD!!!!! I don't understand what the problem could be but I think I will contact customer service for some answers. Good luck everyone. Hope your game works better than mine.

[Post New]by madmusher on Sep 19, 09 8:44 AM
I agree with everyone that this version is not meeting up to the normal standards of FF. The slowness and repeat playing is extremely annoying. I feel like it was a total waste of my money (which is harder to come by these days). During the trial period I kept thinking if I just made it to the next level it would get better...believe me folks, it hasn't. Now I am stuck and can't figure out the spinning wheel or how to finish the first village. The help section is no help at all. Bummer

jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by jorob716 on Sep 19, 09 9:04 AM
I don't usually make too many comments on much as I am a Virtual Families and Build-a-lot fan but decided to try a different time management game.

I have never played the Farm Frenzy game and maybe should have started with the first Farm Frenzy to get a feel of it. I played the trial and it seemed okay and like I said, something different from what I originally play.

The problem I have is that I have purchased a dog, twice and a cat with plenty of money but they have not shown up when I play. Also, when the lions and the bears, etc. show up on the screen everything moves so slow it is almost unbearable.

Do any of you have any suggestions on how to make the dog and cat appear since I have paid for them and to make the game not slow down when the predators appear?

I like the game but would not purchase it if I could "turn back the clock" but the "deed" is already done.

Thanks for any comments or help you might be able to offer.

amby0625
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

[Post New]by amby0625 on Sep 20, 09 2:40 AM
jorob716 wrote:
The problem I have is that I have purchased a dog, twice and a cat with plenty of money but they have not shown up when I play. Also, when the lions and the bears, etc. show up on the screen everything moves so slow it is almost unbearable.

Do any of you have any suggestions on how to make the dog and cat appear since I have paid for them and to make the game not slow down when the predators appear?

hi jorob!
when you say you purchased a dog & cat, do you mean in the shop? because there will be levels where you automatically have a dog & a cat to start with, but normally you would need to buy them during the game. what you're actually buying in the shop is the "upgraded" dog or cat (like dogs will be much quicker, cats will be faster/smarter); have you purchased the fully upgraded cage? when you've bought it, you will only need 3 clicks to cage a dangerous animals, as opposed to a cage that's not upgraded where you have to click 8 or more times on an animal to cage it.

have you tried playing in windowed mode? i noticed that the lag wasn't very apparent as when i play in full screen mode. you're not the only one having problems with the lag, good luck and i hope you'll get to enjoy the game as much as i did, happy gaming!

Go to: