Re:Welcome to The Legend of Sanna forum

[Post New]by ladistefano on Sep 16, 09 3:53 AM
OK I used the posted fix for lvl 31 and got through it without the crash, so thank you all for that. Now in lvl 34 getting booted out of the game again

[Post New]by mavie1 on Sep 16, 09 4:17 AM
it will not let me do the fix for level 31

vero0655
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by vero0655 on Sep 16, 09 12:01 PM
what is a posted fix?

Upgradding to Silver is impossable!

[Post New]by flandscaper on Sep 16, 09 12:44 PM
I traded for the red rocks as needed, but not able to upgrade to silver even with tons of red rocks, the flowers don't upgrade either. The button doesn't light up at all!
Please email all those who purchased this game a fix!

Where is the fix?

[Post New]by flandscaper on Sep 16, 09 12:45 PM
I never saw any fix please tell me where?!?

[Post New]by DizzyNanaj on Sep 17, 09 10:24 AM
I need the fix also please

Edited on 09/17/2009 at 10:39:23 AM PST

[Post New]by angelaelliott on Sep 17, 09 2:00 PM
Big Fish have gone back to the developers on this one and if you complain through the proper channels they will give you a game coupon. They said they would post on this forum if game has been fixed.

[Post New]by jhiquita67 on Sep 18, 09 2:14 PM
I too am having issues on level 31. At first it was the black rocks issue. I uninstalled & reinstalled. Now, the black rocks are off the trade for the market which is great, but then I tried to upgrade the flowers, rocks. & cows. I had the resources but it wouldn't give me the option. I even tried to do the quest but the same thing. Enough resources but it wouldn't let me send my 10 knights. I am SO FRUSTRATED! Hope BFG makes it right, a refund of the game club credit would be a step in the right direction but, I also hope the game developer makes it right with BFG. Just think, if WE are irritated over the gremlins in this game, how much BFG is irritated about sponsoring a game that has these ISSUES. Link solutions better get on the ball or I may never buy another product produced by them.

Edited on 09/18/2009 at 2:24:11 PM PST

[Post New]by sandsandles on Sep 19, 09 7:50 PM
Sage4 wrote:Level 31 also crashes for me - I can upgrade both the flowers and the mineral once, but not twice. I cannot mine the mineral to trade for the blue crystals. If I click on the warquest without knights, the knight icon just flashes red, but once I have knights, the game freezes and my regular pc cursor appears over the game cursor...aargh!

EXACT same problem. Any fixes available yet?

[Post New]by craftylady56 on Sep 21, 09 11:36 AM
Okay.....where is the fix for this game???????!!!!!!! >:-(

melxine13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by melxine13 on Sep 23, 09 9:40 AM
It seems as if the game is bugged; for those who can get to it, level 31 freezes the game and causes an error. Is BFG offering refunds?

[Post New]by Manderzrules on Sep 25, 09 6:04 PM
This is ridiculous. Where is BFG w/ the answer to this? Everytime I'm able to actually complete the quest in Level 31 the game shuts down. People are talking about a "fix" but there wasn't one in this post. BFG????

[Post New]by canadianliving on Sep 27, 09 9:59 AM
klteducation wrote:Level 31 does not allow you to upgrade the mineral field to allow you to collect the right mineral to trade and get the crystals you need to complete the level. It has also crashed on me a couple of times. Do they ever fix these things or give us our game credit back for a game that does not work properly?

Here is the fix from another BFG forum page that is requested in this forum: thanks to Iceer! I've done this fix and it worked for me too.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/55023.page

"Browse to the folder where the game is installed.
Locate the "properties" folder.
Open the file called "QuestData.xml"
Find this line:
<Quest id="10" time="15" des="Send ambassadors to both Pebble Town and Flame City." warrior="10" honor="5" />
Change the line underneath to say this instead:
<Consume species="1" type="1" qty="300" />

Now you only need 300 Food to complete the quest."

Here are a couple more instructions to help with what others have had trouble with when trying to use this fix: Right-click on this file as noted above, and select "Open with Notepad.exe" If you just double click on it, it probably opens as an Internet Browser page, which is useless.

Somebody said they typed the changes but the file wouldn't save properly. If that happens, my suggestion would be to save it as "QuestData1.xml" or something similar, in the same folder as the original .xml file. Then go into that folder and rename the original file "QuestDatabackup.xml" or something like that, and rename the one you just created, "QuestData1.xml" in this example, to "QuestData.xml" All this renaming does get tedious, but creating a backup file in case something gets messed up is a better idea than wrecking the whole game.

I hope that helps.

Edited on 09/27/2009 at 10:58:12 AM PST

[Post New]by DizzyNanaj on Sep 28, 09 2:12 PM
Thanks for that Canadianliving, worked perfectly :-)

[Post New]by LuckyLadyy on Sep 29, 09 11:22 AM
I am stuck on level 27. Can't get the correct amount of food and rocks to pass this level. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

[Post New]by Shrimp_n_Grits on Sep 30, 09 9:50 PM
Why isn't the LoS forum listed in the "All Games" forum? I have to run a search every time I need help on this game (and with the bugs and all, that's frequent!). Maybe I'm just not seeing it?

Edited on 09/30/2009 at 9:50:35 PM PST

[Post New]by mishkaTrail on Oct 5, 09 9:41 PM
LuckyLadyy wrote:I am stuck on level 27. Can't get the correct amount of food and rocks to pass this level. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Did anyone reply to this post? I am in the stupid position of having (hopefully) fixed the problem of level 31 but can't get passed level 27. I've upgraded everything in sight to 3 stars but cannot create any gemstones to trade for red rocks.

A most disappointing game.

[Post New]by davidson43 on Nov 24, 10 9:31 AM
What good is the forum if nobody answers your question? I posted a problem back in August and have yet to get one reply.
Is this forum even active anymore? I probably won't get an answer to this as well.
Bill

[Post New]by esnyder66 on May 24, 11 5:52 PM
At the risk of sounding like the old grumpy person that I am, I expect any game that I buy on BigFish to WORK! I am very disappointed when I download an approved game only to find it buggy and impossible to finish without patches and fixes. They've already got my money for this game. This is the sort of thing that will ruin their reputation.

[Post New]by Alisandra46 on Oct 7, 11 10:01 PM
This is by far the worst game I ever downloaded from BFG. I don't mind a difficult game, because I like to problem-solve, but this one is just plain tedious.

Instead of giving you enough civilians to start, you have to figure out where to move the civilians you have so that you can gain the resources you need to build the next thing. So it's a matter of moving workers around, rather than just being able to let them in one place and move on. As if that isn't bad enough, once you have enough resources, you have to figure out what configuration of buildings and upgrades is best. And then you have to figure out how many new houses vs. upgraded houses that you need. It's rather like the rubix cube of building games.

Upgrading the colleges, factories, and barracks gives you absolutely nothing in return, so the only point is to waste your resources to make the goals even more difficult. .

Upgrading the production facilities only adds 1 unit of supplies, unless you can add workers, but to do that, you have to either build or upgrade houses. The pride goal is pointless.

I've been playing games for years now and if I couldn't get the gold, I could come here and someone else has figured it out.

Not so with this game. Apparently, no one else has been able to figure it out, either, in the 3 years since it's been out.

It's as if the developers wanted to torture us.

What a stinker.

Go to: