9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Dimensions: Shadow Pirouette Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by 9otters on Oct 8, 15 9:22 AM
PC, Windows 7 Home Pro, 64 bit

Game freezes when accessing the strategy guide. Also when changing scenes.

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Dimensions: Shadow Pirouette Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by care___916 on Oct 9, 15 9:54 PM
In bonus chapter in a HO the last item are the shoulder pads, located the the decoration that goes with it. Instead of one decoration 2 come up and they wont click on the shoulder pad///

WIN 7 HOME EDITION

melmer1423
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by melmer1423 on Oct 12, 15 6:01 PM
This is about Catarina's diary. There are three separate parts to the puzzle. I got the first two, but, then, nothing. This isn't the first time this sort of thing happens, and, I, for one am sick and tired of it happening. Would appreciate any direction on this.

[Post New]by fraservc on Oct 13, 15 9:22 AM
I can't pick up the book on the desk in the talent agency. Every time I click on it I get the sound of the book being picked up but I don't actually get it. Unable to move forward until I do!

On Windows XP

eedebeep
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by eedebeep on Oct 13, 15 4:21 PM
Everytime I open the strategy guide the game freezes. I have to use controlaltdelete to close it and then restart the game. Really annoying for a game that supposedly was beta tested. Going to get a refund.
System- Windows 8

[Post New]by lovesharks on Oct 14, 15 8:26 PM
When I play the game, I have no problems until I get to the point where I have to disable the alarm system and unlock the gate. The game freezes and I have to end the game all together. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it still hangs up in the same place. I've tried updating the game itself and no luck.

lkbambi
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by lkbambi on Oct 26, 15 9:11 PM
I have Windows 7. The game was working fine but won't let me complete the door to the ballet studio. Please fix this problem.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Oct 27, 15 1:19 PM
I have windows 7. Game has run slow since the beginning. When I click on anything takes about 20 seconds to go to it or open it. Will close it out and restart and see what happens.

Dark Dimensions: Shadow Pirouette Collector's Edition and 8 other games

[Post New]by Monkeypockets on Oct 30, 15 9:54 AM
I have El Capitan 10.11.1 and now have a list of 9 games which don't work. Seems like they all are a display issue but am not going to download any more until my helpful chappie in Seattle solves the issues.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Nov 1, 15 8:57 AM
I have had nothing but trouble with the puzzles in this game and I'm now trying to play the bonus game. I immediately am faced with "connect the colored discs," with rope which is another one of my favorites, but not here. No matter what I do, I can't connect to the final disc in each color. I'll be skipping. I haven't been this frustrated with a game in a long time, and it isn't even as good as the previous Dark Dimensions!

bayley60
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by bayley60 on Nov 28, 15 3:15 PM
I bought the game but it won't even install. Have Windows7. I only get to 2% loaded and it just stops.

efb203
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by efb203 on Dec 1, 15 12:23 PM
I also have the problem when playing on a Mac (el capitan) where the game is shown off to the right and not all areas are visible. Is there a fix? or do i just need to request a refund?

Go to: