bcrevers
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:ATTENTION iOS PLAYERS!

[Post New]by bcrevers on Oct 6, 15 8:41 AM
Afraid I can't help at all kindle players haven't had any events. Only got a few Christmas cards from John and he stopped giving. Need any and all of that stuff.

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Oct 6, 15 7:38 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:Hi KayteCat! I actually have all TinkerBell needs however sending her one item per day will take forever. If you want to help her maybe you could put some of the items she needs on your wish list so I can send you some and you in turn send it to her. What do you think?

Jackie... Tinkerbell has been on my friends list for awhile and I have been gifting her with the spring items I have, mostly flowers, so you won't have to do it alone. It's great to have help since it takes so long with one gift per day!

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 6, 15 9:42 PM
Thanks for your help Diane. So if I see some spring stuff on your wish list that I have, I'll send it your way.

TinkerBell_1
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by TinkerBell_1 on Oct 8, 15 8:52 AM
Shout out to all my "Spring s. A huge THANK YOU helping me on my spring journey !!! Still have a little ways to go but I can now feel a faint wind from the wings of the beautiful purple Spring Butterfly .

Again THANK YOU

Edited on 10/08/2015 at 11:54:17 AM PST

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 8, 15 2:58 PM
WTG TinkerBell. We will get you there in no time!

[Post New]by Catlover612 on Oct 9, 15 3:45 PM
That is so kind of you players to offer to help out with the Christmas and Spring items.
I got a late start on both, and can use lots of help. I am on iPad and am on level 28
My id is i1467956, playing as Bobbi.
I would appreciate any help to try to get at least some of my pets or achievements.
Thank you in advance!

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 9, 15 4:43 PM
HI Catlover. I will add you to my list. However, please note that I have no irises and no smiles/suns. Although they are on my wish list, I'm not getting any. I think most iOS players have disenchanted them for shards. I will gift you what I have.

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Oct 9, 15 4:56 PM
I've added you, too, Catlover! I have all the flowers, but no smiles.

Lol, Jackie...how many friends do you have now? I just sent you an iris.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 9, 15 5:15 PM
I've only added one more so far as I think I already had all the players looking for spring items as friends. Thanks for the iris and thanks for helping me help Catlover.

[Post New]by Catlover612 on Oct 9, 15 6:56 PM
Thank you Jackie and G4---I will appreciate any help. Would you rather gift colored eggs or flowers, or does it matter? I have no spring pets at all and would like to at least create the bunny --if possible.
Thank you again for your generosity--it is very much appreciated.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 9, 15 7:04 PM
Starting with the bunny is a great idea as I have all the items required to craft it.

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Oct 9, 15 7:22 PM
Catlover...I have 6 blue eggs and 14 green, and all of the flowers. I'm sorry, I don't remember what the butterfly requires, but I sent you a blue egg.

Jackie...any time!

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 9, 15 7:59 PM
Hi G4il. You get the butterfly by completing the wreath of spring achievement. So I think flowers and suns are required. One wreath requires 5 spring flowers, 5 snowdrops, 5 fireflowers, 5 irises and 5 suns.

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Oct 9, 15 8:08 PM
Hiya, Jackie...how many wreaths of spring does it require? My memory on this is terrible!! And I think I read you must create them yourself...they can't be gifted? Because I do have several of those, too. Thank you!

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 9, 15 8:11 PM
I think it's 1, 15 and 30 but I might be wrong and no, they cannot be gifted. I had a lot of them and disenchanted them as they give 30 shards each.

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Oct 9, 15 8:25 PM
OMGosh...BUNNY...not butterfly (I'm mixing up the posts). Ok, my bad (distracted by hubby )!

Do you know what the bunny requires? Back on track, here!

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 9, 15 8:55 PM
LOL! I don't have one of those so nothing distracts me. The bunny requires 20 blue eggs, 20 red eggs, 20 spring flowers, 20 snowdrops and 5,000 coins.

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Oct 9, 15 9:19 PM
HOW do you always know the answer?? That's amazing! Gotta now. See you all tomorrow!

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 9, 15 9:24 PM
That's only because of my feeder game where I don't have any pets so I can see what is required. Going for my to!

Karen_46
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Karen_46 on Oct 10, 15 6:08 AM
Unfortunately I've no Christmas cards, irises or Suns but I've quite a few of the other Christmas and Spring items left which I'm more than happy to gift.

TinkerBell and Catlover - I've sent you both an invitation. Hopefully I'll have some of the items you need.

Jackie - if you know of anyone else who needs help please let me know.

Karen

Go to: