tufty
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Welcome to Lost City of Z: Special Edition forum

[Post New]by tufty on Sep 19, 09 9:23 AM
im also at the jeep on the way back i cant find how to get through the windscreen can anyone help please

SGOLDSAC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Welcome to Lost City of Z: Special Edition forum

[Post New]by SGOLDSAC on Sep 19, 09 10:10 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Lost City of Z: Special Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Lost City of Z: Special Edition players.

I downloaded it ok but when i go to use it it says my display doesn' t support but I have played lots of Big Fish games on this computer. Can you help me?

[Post New]by kitngal on Sep 19, 09 1:01 PM
I was playing the game fine until I got the the hellicopter, I was not able to pick anything up eventhough I knew it was the item. I tried closing the program and reopening but to no avail. It's very frustrating to get to this point and can't even play....any suggestions, I even tried deleting and then re downloading!

[Post New]by matthew888 on Sep 19, 09 3:46 PM
I am stuck where the jeep is. I need to find the belt, disc break, shotgun sheel and a squeege, the hint tells me that all the items are in the upper right corner of the jeep's windshield but it wont let me inside at all HELP

[Post New]by Widder35 on Sep 19, 09 4:02 PM
I am in a dark place and it won't let me pick up all the keys.

nosinosi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Zs

[Post New]by nosinosi on Sep 19, 09 6:04 PM
I got the first Z but no matter what I do I cannot collect the second Z (on the side of the hill).... I uninstalled, reinstalled, and have started over several times..... i need HELP please

[Post New]by tigger1767 on Sep 19, 09 6:29 PM
Anyone get to the helicopter? I'm there but can't get to the knife, screwdriver, or keys. The hint shows where they are located which is inside the helicopter but can't get to them.

[Post New]by tigger1767 on Sep 19, 09 6:30 PM
kitngal wrote:I was playing the game fine until I got the the hellicopter, I was not able to pick anything up eventhough I knew it was the item. I tried closing the program and reopening but to no avail. It's very frustrating to get to this point and can't even play....any suggestions, I even tried deleting and then re downloading!

You need to use the machete to cut the vines.

nosinosi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Lost City of Z .... Flashlights in Cave Scene

[Post New]by nosinosi on Sep 19, 09 8:29 PM
[b]I have a lot of flashlights ... the dialogue said they would light up the cave but I cannot find where to place them. Any hints please

ladam2
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by ladam2 on Sep 20, 09 12:44 AM
I am playing the Lost City of Z and I am at the helicopter and cannot pick up the axe, screwdriver, keys and have tried the hints and cannot pick up any of them including the knife.

Has anyone found out how to pick up them. Please let me know.

Thanks,

ladam2

besstan
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by besstan on Sep 20, 09 5:05 AM
i have just finished this game please fishies dont waste your money on it like i did thinking it would be ok it is not sorry a compleat 20 from me besstan

[Post New]by _Balou1995_ on Sep 20, 09 5:10 AM
I could not agree more with you. This is the worst game i have played so far. Got stuck at a lot of places had to reboot many times. Also got stopped at the jeep to access the windshield. Lots of great games at Big Fish this is not one of them.

[Post New]by deelescault on Sep 20, 09 8:13 AM
This game is a lesson in frustration. I can't believe I bought it. I can't take a picture of the ant to save my life. and then you can't get past that particular level. the people who programmed this game should be slapped hard. I would love to get my money back on this one.

[Post New]by kitngal on Sep 20, 09 8:40 AM
ladam2 wrote:I am playing the Lost City of Z and I am at the helicopter and cannot pick up the axe, screwdriver, keys and have tried the hints and cannot pick up any of them including the knife.

Has anyone found out how to pick up them. Please let me know.

Thanks,

ladam2

[Post New]by kitngal on Sep 20, 09 8:41 AM
I was at that same site1 with the hellicopter and can't pick anything up, and I did use the machete to cut through the vines, still does not work! how frustrating

mimkramer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by mimkramer on Sep 20, 09 4:14 PM
I'm at the helicopter crash and CANNOT find the keys or the screwdriver -- Anyone? Good calm hidden object game with beautiful scenery!!

[Post New]by TheHobbit217 on Sep 20, 09 4:29 PM
Does anyone know how to get through the windshield of the jeep to get the belt, swqeegee on the way out. This is the worst game I've gotten from BFG and wish I could get a refund. I'm disappointed with National Geographic, I expect more from them and I'm happy to support them when the game is good.

Joanie707
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Joanie707 on Sep 20, 09 6:21 PM
Be sure to cut all the vines, if there is still a vine going across the helicopter cut it with the machete and it will then pop you in the cabin of the helicopter

[Post New]by terpie on Sep 20, 09 6:37 PM
I seem to be stuck at the same spot as most. Tried to cut the vines, but no matter where I used the machete it would not cut them. All I got was that stupid randing clicking note....frustrating......

[Post New]by terpie on Sep 20, 09 6:48 PM
I also believe that this game has tooooo many kinks in it. I also noticed there is no walkthrough. Again, where do you cut the vines???????

Go to: