Gold PONY....intel

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

Re:Gold PONY....intel

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 5, 15 7:51 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:The only tell I see is she blinks her eyes twice...she's a girl after all, have to bat those eyelashes. I used her in the Underground grotto again, where her kin are in the crocodile bush, and she brought back 1200 coins, 1 unique and 2 rare stamps. Love her. Still working on pony..I'm so tired I can hardly see the screen, but can't give up until I get those coins.

You and rahia are rawk stars....I missed you sooo much....and it/ the update is cool....can't wait for the holiday stuff to start and get to collectin the jack olantern and the turkey and the bat and and and the stuff.... .......cheers **D**

SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Oct 5, 15 7:56 PM
What does the croc eat? Feeding the last ten pets will wipe me out of pet food.

The pony brought gold in the new room in the dark tower!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 5, 15 7:58 PM
Yea what does the crock eat and how long does it sleep......info man C'mon,,,

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Oct 5, 15 8:06 PM
General_hobojoe wrote:Yea what does the crock eat and how long does it sleep......info man C'mon,,,

Hi there General, the lovely Croc eats 8 cans of Rare Food and an Hour. I fed her on the first level of the Forest and she came back with a gold filled chest.
Happy Gaming All and what fun this is going to be for us MC Addicts.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 5, 15 8:21 PM
Lilabelle wrote:
General_hobojoe wrote:Yea what does the crock eat and how long does it sleep......info man C'mon,,,

Hi there General, the lovely Croc eats 8 cans of Rare Food and an Hour. I fed her on the first level of the Forest and she came back with a gold filled chest.
Happy Gaming All and what fun this is going to be for us MC Addicts.

Awsome thank You so much for the reply.... cheers....can't wait to get the crocky.....**D**

kahlan11
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
466 Posts

[Post New]by kahlan11 on Oct 5, 15 8:37 PM
Lovely pony gave me gold in the castle entrance

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Oct 5, 15 9:03 PM
Finally won the Pony...fed her at the castle gates and got the gold chest...1600 coins, 1 unique stamp and 1 diamond. I'm exhausted!!!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Oct 5, 15 9:07 PM
I'm right there with you, *D*, I can't wait for the holiday stuff. Those pets look so cute, even the bat and the black cat. Hope we get it before Halloween..I haven't been this excited in a very long time. (Well,now everyone knows how pitiful my life is).

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Oct 5, 15 9:33 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:Finally won the Pony...fed her at the castle gates and got the gold chest...1600 coins, 1 unique stamp and 1 diamond. I'm exhausted!!!

No kidding, I just got the crock, haven't used it yet, didn't really care what I got when feeding all the different pets . Way too tired for any more of this game tonight and about ready to crash onto the computer.

Happy gaming all you mc addicts and night owls

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 6, 15 2:01 AM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:I'm right there with you, *D*, I can't wait for the holiday stuff. Those pets look so cute, even the bat and the black cat. Hope we get it before Halloween..I haven't been this excited in a very long time. (Well,now everyone knows how pitiful my life is).

Blanco fluttero......this is a grand day indeed.....copy that on the Halloweenie de jur....pins n needles n needles n pins.....gonna be a time for a time and a moment plus a couple a tick tocks for me to turn back now.....blood is a flowin again....for this Castle.... **D** out

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Oct 6, 15 5:16 AM
I managed to get the Croc first.... fed it twice and received gold both times... mucho moola! Finally got the little Gold Pony... fed it three times... SILVER! Where's the gold? Evidently.... my pony don't like me....

Apollo / Shadow in the castle

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Oct 6, 15 6:21 AM
Apollo, don't give up . I fed the Pony 2 x at Castle entry and in the Dark Tower, both times gold chest with a lot of coins and the second had a shard in it, too

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Oct 6, 15 9:17 AM
I forgot that I got a shard too. And for the Menagerie achievement to get the Croc, I got lots and lots of shards. Since I really haven't played very much of Trina, they were welcome.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 6, 15 9:23 AM
Intel on the feed pets in 24 hrs.....for those like me with 10 pets....it is doable......the timer starts when you first feed the first pet......24 hrs from that point......I thought a new game day would reset that clock....doesn't.........so time it from the first pet you feed for that achievement........gotta wait another day for that last cup......dingo got my baby on that one.....LOL **D** out

Llamamama15
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by Llamamama15 on Oct 7, 15 11:16 AM
This is interesting. Do you mean that I can feed my 10 pets in the evening and when I log on the following morning I can feed the same 10 and it counts as feeding 20 different pets in 24 hours?

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 7, 15 1:36 PM
Llamamama15 wrote:This is interesting. Do you mean that I can feed my 10 pets in the evening and when I log on the following morning I can feed the same 10 and it counts as feeding 20 different pets in 24 hours?

No....you must wait till that evening again....to do the next ten......**D** out

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Oct 7, 15 2:13 PM
Hi General !

Would you further clarify this for me? You have 10 pets. Say you feed them starting at 8 pm. So the next evening...you feed them again at 8 pm? Isn't that past the 24-hour mark...or am I just not understanding this?

Thanks!!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 7, 15 2:22 PM
_G4il_ wrote:Hi General !

Would you further clarify this for me? You have 10 pets. Say you feed them starting at 8 pm. So the next evening...you feed them again at 8 pm? Isn't that past the 24-hour mark...or am I just not understanding this?

Thanks!!

This achievement took me two days to do with ten pets.....the crock got my britches....figured it out though

Here it is........feed the ten in 24 hrs.....8pm is when you started......second cup achieved......for the next cup and the crocky......you have to wait till the next day at 8pm to start the accrual for the next ten.....for a total of twenty....the last ten could be the same ten pets you used the day prior.....but used at 8:01 pm the next day....hence ten pets used......
If a person has 20 different pets and the food supply....it can be done within 24 hrs....
for me since I had only 10 pets it took me 24 hrs. and a min or two to finish the last ten pets with the same ten pets I started with.......**D**

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Oct 7, 15 2:26 PM
Ahhhh...thank you very mucho!! Can't wait to play the new update!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 7, 15 2:28 PM
_G4il_ wrote:Ahhhh...thank you very mucho!! Can't wait to play the new update!
your welcome G4il......cheers...**D**

Go to: