NA22
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge here

[Post New]by NA22 on Oct 8, 15 10:17 AM
Glitches on earlier levels but Level 17 is impossible. Need a fix asap.... really should not have been released with this many problems. (Playing on PC-Windows 10 but compatibility has not been a problem thus far.)

Level 17

[Post New]by elfb45239 on Oct 8, 15 2:40 PM
Unable to complete level 17. Have done all that can be done in the level EXCEPT build the steel rods/sheets. The factory does not provide any capability for manufacturing anything. Running Windows 10.

Edited on 10/08/2015 at 3:09:23 PM PST

[Post New]by Celestial_Rayne on Oct 8, 15 6:56 PM
On Level 17 the factory has no options to make the steel bars. You can not destroy the factory and you can not build another one if you destroy one of the other buildings. Please fix asap because it seems this game has multiple bugs.

[Post New]by sxyspade77 on Oct 9, 15 4:43 AM
Level 18: Build 2 shops to level 2. Have done this but nothing happens. Built up the money shop & cake shop, that didn't work so I built up the cement shop & cake shop to no avail. Even tried doing two cake shops. Am I missing something?

Ok got it...Have to improve two ($money$) shops. Yes, I feel slightly dumb at the moment.

Edited on 10/12/2015 at 5:14:15 AM PST

[Post New]by Blueelizado on Oct 9, 15 9:46 AM
Apart from the same problems as everyone else with levels 14 and 17 - Bonus Level 2 has an interesting glitch. You are asked if you are interested in taking a quiz. Say "yes" and he replies "too bad - earthquakes are the worst danger....." This game has just too many bugs!

Talarin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Talarin on Oct 9, 15 7:11 PM
Yet another glitch, this time on level 15. When you try to order steel, sometimes the ship makes it to the upper right corner but will not deliver. The program allows you to order again, but subsequent order may or may not deliver. This game is glitchy as can be. I wonder if it was ever beta tested? It's certainly not the quality I've come to expect from BFG.

Talarin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Talarin on Oct 9, 15 7:18 PM
Celestial_Rayne wrote:On Level 17 the factory has no options to make the steel bars. You can not destroy the factory and you can not build another one if you destroy one of the other buildings. Please fix asap because it seems this game has multiple bugs.

Just in case you're still having issues with this, it confused me at first, too. They just mean for you to order steel. For example, if it says 40 steel bars, you just need to order 40 steel. I wonder what's up with the game designer, putting a game on the market that is such poor quality? I've really liked this series up to this point, so this is really disappointing. :/

[Post New]by duskyroses on Oct 9, 15 7:30 PM
Talarin wrote:Yet another glitch, this time on level 15. When you try to order steel, sometimes the ship makes it to the upper right corner but will not deliver. The program allows you to order again, but subsequent order may or may not deliver. This game is glitchy as can be. I wonder if it was ever beta tested? It's certainly not the quality I've come to expect from BFG.

I did beta test this one & was super excited. I did not encounter any bugs during the beta testing, but of course the test did not go beyond level 10 & all the glitches I have encountered have been after that. I sent a ticket for the level 17 issue & got told to look at the same help articles posted on this thread & have a coupon code. Well, I don't want another game, I want to play this one! I've spent all week trying to play it & no luck. Very disappointed.

[Post New]by auntieuffta on Oct 10, 15 4:33 AM
I am on level 27 and about half way through the level my ships can't deliver any goods. It has happened 3 times. Very frustrating how many glitches are in this game!!!!!

[Post New]by pvz_fanatic on Oct 10, 15 10:33 AM
I am having the same level 17 problem as everyone else--can't produce steel sheets in the factory. What is the point of posting this if no one at Big Fish responds?

nonnie48
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by nonnie48 on Oct 10, 15 4:37 PM
Level 18 The 2 shops are improved to a Level 2 but it's not showing that's been achieved. PC/Windows 10

Edited on 10/10/2015 at 4:38:38 PM PST

sessemis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by sessemis on Oct 11, 15 11:36 AM
I am also having problems on level 14. I can´t upgrade the factory.

laupen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Boats not docking...Glitch

[Post New]by laupen on Oct 12, 15 5:15 AM
From approx. level 25 I have noticed boats not docking and thus delivering. You order another boat and this arrives. From L30 it is really NOTICABLE...

[Post New]by sxyspade77 on Oct 12, 15 5:16 AM
nonnie48 wrote:Level 18 The 2 shops are improved to a Level 2 but it's not showing that's been achieved. PC/Windows 10

I posted the same problem, but I then figured out that you have to improve 2 money shops.

sxyspade77

amgood49
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by amgood49 on Oct 12, 15 8:44 AM
level 14 has a glitch in it, if you use the toned worker you can not upgrade the shop
I have played it several ways to see what the issue was and it is in using the toned worker. you can get through the level with out using the toned worker.

photog62
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by photog62 on Oct 12, 15 10:27 AM
Also having the same problem on level 17 -- cannot get the factory to allow me to produce steel bars - have upgraded the factory, and have plenty of steel. Another glitch -- can't go forward until this is fixed.

[Post New]by GamesB4Chores on Oct 14, 15 6:54 PM
Well, I see along with numerous others, I am also having the issue of not being able to upgrade the factory on level 14. I don't see any replies from BF on this thread- is this a glitch they have already worked out or plan to work out? I don't plan to reinstall unless there is some improvement to this. Very disappointing.

Bandini
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Bandini on Oct 16, 15 5:08 AM
I'm stuck on level 36. I can not upgrade the factor nor can I demo it. I also can't find the pages they want me to find. Any suggestions?
Running on Windows 10.

adinah
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by adinah on Oct 22, 15 11:19 AM
The automatic delivery does not work...and I have been charged the stars for it. It delays the time enough that I can only get two stars once past the tutorial. One should not have worry about a game from a series ....perhaps these people had not done the earlier games but I am so disappointed that I may not get anything else from these makers. I have them all so it is not an easy decision.

Some of the previously reported glitched have shown up also. Very discouraging.

[Post New]by Sk1306 on Oct 27, 15 1:16 PM
BONUS LEVEL 6

What is the seceret to completeing this bonus level. Have followed the directions to the letter and it won't complete

Go to: