sunmoog
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Re:Welcome to World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ forum

[Post New]by sunmoog on Oct 16, 09 4:38 PM
I posted this on another form but I am stuck on level 43 at the coast! There is just NO ROOM to fit everything!!!!!!!!!! Please help!

[Post New]by crzwmn79 on Oct 21, 09 1:43 PM
im having same problem i cant get the capital building to go anywhere and i have plenty of room!!! plz help?? what to i do??

geome
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by geome on Nov 5, 09 7:17 PM
Please tell me how to get started. I built the wood plant and the 4 fisheries and it stopped there.

SheilaDee
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by SheilaDee on Nov 6, 09 9:02 PM
geome:
From your message, I'm guessing you are stuck on the second level. Zorm has shown you how to add the woodmill and the required fisheries. If you look at the bottom right corner, you will see the requirements for this level. In addition to the woodmills and fisheries that you have already added, you need to increase your population to 24. The level starts with a population of 12. To complete the level, you will need to add 3 more small houses (3 small houses x 4 people/house = 12). The easiest place to insert these is along the road immediately behind the 3 small houses already in place. I hope this helps. I think this is a marvelous game. I've played it out 6 times and still love it. All the best to you in World of Zellians.

SheilaDee
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by SheilaDee on Nov 6, 09 9:06 PM
crzwmn79 wrote:im having same problem i cant get the capital building to go anywhere and i have plenty of room!!! plz help?? what to i do??

crzwmn79, if it's level 44 you are struggling with, sstevens posted an excellent description of where to place this building at http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/56267.page. Hope this helps.

SheilaDee
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by SheilaDee on Nov 17, 09 6:09 PM
cll1950, juice bars are introduced in level 3. Before you can move forward in any level, you must first make certain that your well is attached to the road. Once the well is attached, you can begin adding houses, orchards, juice bars, etc. During the first several levels of the game, Zorm will show you how to add buildings, roads, etc. It may seem boring, but these lessons are your best introduction to how the game operates. If you are still having problems, you might want to start a new user/profile and begin the game again. I know this has been frustrating for you, but Zellians is an amazing game once you get into it, and one that I am sure you will enjoy.

Download issues

[Post New]by at32819 on Dec 11, 09 9:51 AM
I can't get the game to open up right. It opens on a mostly white screen with some navy blue sections up top. I can read the menu to the left of the screen but can't click on anything. I've tried deleting the file and re-downloading. Any ideas? I'm running the MAC version, if that makes a difference.

Paulals
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Paulals on Dec 11, 09 1:56 PM
at32819, I'm having the same problem. Hear the music but no pic, just a few blocks of color. Intel Mac also.

[Post New]by wizowebstr on Dec 12, 09 8:31 AM
Same problem here. Also, Mac

betan
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by betan on Dec 13, 09 7:05 AM
Hi. I have a mac and have all the requirements for World of Zellians and much more for this game but its broken. Fix it please!

[Post New]by Summergirl80 on Dec 13, 09 1:25 PM
I am also having the same problem. The game has broken code. I have had to shut down my computer and reboot both times I have tried to open the game.

[Post New]by missmouse7606 on Dec 14, 09 4:03 PM
Same here for Mac.

[Post New]by wizowebstr on Dec 14, 09 4:46 PM
i figured out that you can command-tab get it to go to windowed mode. There, you can see game but it runs SUPER slow.

[Post New]by angelbuff4ever on Dec 14, 09 5:40 PM
I don't know if anyone else has this issue. I am not sure what level it is but stage five of the ruins just as I go to make the level 2 heritage center the game crashes. I have tried for three consecutive days to get past this one. Anyone that has have any tips?

betan
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by betan on Dec 15, 09 6:54 AM
Please Mr. Big Fish. Help us Mac- users. We really want to play this game. Help!

Dixle
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Dixle on Dec 15, 09 5:29 PM
Agreed! Please fix the Mac version. I've been downloading a new copy everyday since it was first available this weekend... I really want to play this.
I have a MBP with 2Ghz ram and 1.5G memory on 10.6, so I have more then the recommended processing...

betan
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by betan on Dec 18, 09 9:26 AM
Hey guys.

I heard they are building a new version for us Mac users with problems, apparently we have a set of configurations that blows up the standard one. They told be to be on the lookout for the new build in the forums.

I´m hoping they will announce new build here...

[Post New]by KShips on Dec 20, 09 11:32 PM
I'm also having the game load error. Blocks of color, some music...Game freezes...Then my computer crashes. Too bad. Looks fun!

[Post New]by bigswede on Jan 3, 10 2:49 PM
O.K.............I give up....I can't get past level 20.
What's the deal?????
Why can't I upgrade the heritage center????
Any help would be welcomed!!!

vitani
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by vitani on Jan 8, 10 9:55 AM
well I hope they do find a way to fix this game because I heard great things about it. Of course I won't buy it until I have a version where I can actually see the screen. Intel Mac problems make me sad.

Go to: