[Post New]by modtour7ny on Oct 16, 15 10:30 AM
Add me to the list of issues with the Match 3 game

ppasolvr
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Object :Home Makeover here

[Post New]by ppasolvr on Oct 17, 15 2:06 PM
I wasn't going to even play the demo, just buy it on Monday, but am really happy I decided to play first, as I'm stuck at the first Match 3 game! The stupid tutorial green arrow won't leave!!!

[Post New]by sucaryl on Oct 17, 15 2:13 PM
Got the same problem as others. Have a black screen on level 24. I have Windows 7 withouth any problems before level 24. When do we have an upgrade or something to settle this problem?

ppasolvr
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ppasolvr on Oct 17, 15 2:13 PM
AH HA! I went back in and found that I can move in the Match 3 game by clicking and holding down and then sliding!

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Oct 17, 15 3:23 PM
I'm also having freezing issues, but not in the match 3. I don't know the level, but I'm playing the kitchen scene with scrambled clues. After about the 4th customer, it froze. I used Task Manager to exit the game, re-started and this time it was on the 5th customer and it froze again. I'm on Windows 8.1.

[Post New]by aldunphy2 on Oct 17, 15 10:20 PM
Had no problem playing free version. As soon as I used a game credit I went back in to continue level 54 and it's stuck on the loading screen. Tried reinstalling to no avail. Very annoyed. Running on Windows 10.

[Post New]by obscure on Oct 19, 15 9:28 AM
Level 142, kitchen, repeatedly freezes with no way out except Task Manager.
Playing on PC with Windows 7

Very frustrating

Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Oct 21, 15 10:55 AM
Ditto. Going to contact tech support now. SO ANNOYING

[Post New]by yayarisingsun57 on Oct 22, 15 11:10 AM
freezing up, blackscreen, level 24 match 3. sooooo disappointed, any chance getting another game for my only game credit? I have windows 10 and have gone through all the help steps.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 22, 15 12:47 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry that players are experiencing issues with this particular game. In regards to the freezing issues, please look at the following help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are running on Windows 10, the following help article may contain hints:

Windows 10

If the issues are still showing up, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. We definitely want to help get things up and running everyone. The support team is always willing to help further troubleshoot.

bfgBellerophon

Furryfury
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Furryfury on Oct 23, 15 5:21 PM
I am also stuck on level 101, about 2/3 of the way through but it freezes when I try to collect the money from sales to move on to the next customers. I cannot move on at all. I am running Windows 7, and it is extremely rare for me to have problems running any games from this site.

yogiyoda
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by yogiyoda on Oct 26, 15 5:52 PM
WARNING: Updated to Windows 10 and now it wont run. got to level 20 then just a black screen. It ran fine on my previous windows. It really sucks when older games are not compatible. I've already faced this with so many games on here.. always try before you buy people! In a perfect world which I believe we have the best of here at Big Fish games we are the lucky ones and often times we get the updates we need on our games so I commend you for that.

lildee34481
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by lildee34481 on Oct 31, 15 7:30 PM
I'm also having a problem wit switching the tiles on the match 3 game . The green arrow just points to what is supposed to be a match to switch but it wont work , I am on vista . I've purchased this game please fix it for me as well as everyone else having this issue

[Post New]by nonamesammy on Nov 7, 15 1:06 PM
Win 7 PC. Froze at Level 27 trying to load. Stuck

[Post New]by kimmiller43229 on Nov 11, 15 4:06 PM
Freezing at level 34 match 3 game which is where I was when my trial ran out. When not continue although I purchased game with game credit. Have removed and reinstalled game two times to no avail. Updated video driver as suggested. No success. Running Windows 7 Home Premiere. Game ran fine thru trial but will not continue after. Trying restarting a new profile and game is fine on lower levels.

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on Nov 26, 15 7:49 AM
Same thing, same thing. Demo mode, thank goodness. Clearly, something's off, I checked my machine, all up to date, all is working normally otherwise. These two Home Makeover games are the only ones that lock up on me. OK, fine---- Austin, where are youuuuuuuuu?

nmabbey
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by nmabbey on Dec 1, 15 5:48 PM
Same issue but mine froze in the kitchen. I started the game with $17,000 towards the front porch. I had reached the $20,000 and got to the front porch and then it froze. Had to use task manager to close game. When I went back in I only had $1,800 and the front porch was not open. Very frustrating to lose so much progress. Clearly it is an issue with the game if everyone is having the same problem. It should be fixed or our money should be refunded.

agrimony
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by agrimony on Dec 30, 15 5:47 PM
I finished level 13 and the game said it was loading Match 3 but nothing loaded. Now it has frozen and I cannot get out without using the Task Manager. It seems more and more of the games that are coming out have some kind of issue with then. Why can't they be working right before they send these games out to play OR are they letting us test them to find the bugs. I now have other games that don't play and all I get is try this or try that with no results and no answers. I am really getting tired of no play games.
The only thing I ask is that the games work before they are sent out but I think that is to much to ask.

agrimony
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by agrimony on Jan 16, 16 12:17 PM
I am having the same problem as with all of you. I have windows 10 and my game freezes with a blank screen saying it is loading but nothing happens. I have to Ctrl/Alt/Dlt to get out of the game. The moderator post the same thing all the time if we have any issues with the game go to the help pages. It seems to me that BF are not testing out their games any more to see if they work.
I tried to play one of the games with Ice Queen and when I got windows 10 BF now tells me to update my graphics card but I already have the updated graphics card and still cannot play. I am almost to the point of not being a member any more. I am so tired of games not working and then this so called help page they always post. Then if you do contact them it take them (it seems) forever to get back with you. When I want to play a game I don't want to wait many days to do it.
Sorry I am so frustrated but it seems to me BF is lagging on fixing the games BEFORE they go out. Is that so much to ask???

[Post New]by charitybal on Feb 1, 16 5:08 PM
It freezes on me also. It also does not save progress. I have almost completed the porch twice and I came back both times to find that according to the game that I have not even started the porch and I have to start it all over. I am very disappointed in this game!

Go to: