Tournaments Back

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Tournaments Back

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 15, 15 11:23 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for their feedback on the tournaments. They are indeed running on the PC platform at the moment. Once the Moderation Team is aware of any additional information surrounding tournaments, we will update the forums.

With players that aren't receiving diamonds for the tournaments, please check to make sure that you have a letter from the mailman. This letter will contain the diamonds from the tournament. If you are still having issues, you can reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID. They can look into this for you.

I see that there is some question regarding the avatar that can be won. c0c0_nuts is right. This is obtained from one of the achievements within the game. The achievement is from the Tournament Topper Achievement.

Thank you everyone for your feedback and your patience surrounding the tournaments. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to a moderator.

bfgBellerophon

wishtar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

[Post New]by wishtar on Oct 15, 15 11:44 AM
Congrats Danger!!! I was seriously jumping up and down for getting top 100, Can't imagine if I won. LOL Enjoy!!!

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Oct 15, 15 12:22 PM
Woohoo, General!! That is awesome!

Congrats to those who made the top 100. I can't wait to get them on iOS!

MsMarmar
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by MsMarmar on Oct 15, 15 1:54 PM
Congrats to you Danger, I saw that and was blown away, not that you couldn't do it, I was just surprised by the high score. Looks like all scores are very large now, I had a horrible time today. I will go back and try again to see how I do this time. So happy you made the top spot! And thanks for staying out the rest of the day, that is very nice of you and fair.

M

Diane8722
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Diane8722 on Oct 15, 15 2:13 PM
Well the tournament shield has returned to my android game, so I assume we will be included in the next one. Yippee.

aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on Oct 15, 15 4:43 PM
Does anyone have tournament times as they are being run when I am asleep, I haven't been able to participate at all since they came back

AG1

ETA:- typo

Edited on 10/15/2015 at 4:44:26 PM PST

mrs23
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by mrs23 on Oct 15, 15 4:49 PM
aussiegirl1 wrote:Does anyone have tournament times as they are being run when I am asleep, I haven't been able to participate at all since they came back

AG1

ETA:- typo

I agree. So far the tournaments have been held while I am working. Many others are working, sleeping, at school, whatever. I just hope that they give EVERYONE a fighting chance at trying to get the achievements. Just asking that this be a FAIR achievement for everyone.

aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on Oct 15, 15 5:02 PM
I have asked one of the Mod's but by the time I log in BFG is closed, they haven't posted that the tournaments are back, on the tournaments thread and I see that maybe there were 3 run, last night I did see the timer counting down and I thought as there was 1 at 3 am for me that as in the past the next one would be at my 11am as it used to be and then at 6pm, how are some of us supposed the get the tournament topper achievement if we can't even play,

I didn't mind if they were testing them in BFG time but to run them solely for the US and UK and forget about the rest of the world as well as those that have to work really is like a slap in the face

Really unhappy and not good enough BF, fair to all,

AG1

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Oct 15, 15 6:34 PM
They do seem to be held at the wrong times, plus they are 2-3 hours apart. I played in the first one while doing rounds. I got back in a few hours later and there was another one going on. After that finished the next one was during dinner time for me. If this is the set schedule, it's highly unfair and I'll be missing most of them.

Hopefully, they will fix this because most people usually play after work. The old format they had worked great because at least every one could play at least once.

Edited on 10/15/2015 at 6:35:28 PM PST

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 15, 15 6:51 PM
Rahia wrote:They do seem to be held at the wrong times, plus they are 2-3 hours apart. I played in the first one while doing rounds. I got back in a few hours later and there was another one going on. After that finished the next one was during dinner time for me. If this is the set schedule, it's highly unfair and I'll be missing most of them.

Hopefully, they will fix this because most people usually play after work. The old format they had worked great because at least every one could play at least once.

Yea please put the time back to where it was before the bunko slop.......as it is now....9am......11 am......and 2 pm.....pacific time.....the rest of the Castle Universe outside the west coast of the USA is befuddled beyond belief.....hope that a reasonability will be made to this regard and an all inclusivity can be met.....cheers **D@NgeR** out

Go to: