Stuck at level 16

Re:Stuck at level 33

[Post New]by donna2954 on Nov 6, 15 11:00 AM
Got past issues on level 16, but am stuck once again on level 33.

I am at the Honeymoon nest yard, and have been here since I reached level 23. I am short 12 magic, having only 5238 instead of the 5250 I need. I have triple checked everything and found nowhere to gain the 12 magic.

.Now I have another issue on the balloons. I have 1 item remaining, a potato dish, to be able to "deliver" the balloon. My inventory shows I have 3 potato dishes, but this balloon does not recognize them as available . Another balloon does recognize the potato dish so I can use it there, but I lose the 5 crates of inventory I already collected and it will time out in 3 hrs & 45 min.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Though I really enjoy the game, it's getting very frustrating and too expensive at this rate.

LisaAlisa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Stuck at level 16

[Post New]by LisaAlisa on Nov 6, 15 1:39 PM
I'm completely agree with you Megamundo28 and as much I can see BF don't even care that players are giving up for game! Sad

Edited on 11/06/2015 at 1:43:44 PM PST

[Post New]by beaner062079 on Nov 8, 15 7:15 AM
Donna, I'm stuck with only 12 points need for the nest, as well. This is a common problem so don't other checking everything. Just letting you know so you don't waste your time trying to find something. We have to wait until level 38 for more magic.

[Post New]by Draginlady_55 on Nov 14, 15 4:36 PM
I am also stuck, but I cannot seem to find any window on TT that has not been upgraded, I pocked and prodded all around looking for this hidden window, so I ask how many windows should their be on TT's house? I show 5 normal Windows and the one in the roof.

[Post New]by Kimbaaz on Nov 30, 15 7:14 PM
Me too. I don't mind a challenge, but this is too far.

[Post New]by morganschultz on Dec 1, 15 6:58 AM
I don't understand. I'm playing on an old iPad and I don't have a trees at Tailor's Turf covering any Windows. From the TT window there is one pine tree, then below it is a bush and below that is a pine tree and below that is a pine tree. None of them are on the same level and none cover any windows. My question is why is there a difference?

[Post New]by Lyonequeen on Dec 1, 15 12:02 PM
I just leveled to 19. I have 2664 magic but I need 2700. EVERYTHING is upgraded and fixed. So, you (Bigfish) are saying that I just have to grind until I'm level 20 and upgrade all the windows? Won't I get stuck again on another level? How exactly does that fix the problem? Magic should be increased when we go up a level and when we fix buildings. Is it so hard to have an abundance of magic instead of giving us just enough? Now that I'm on the subject, when we go up a level, why doesn't the game fill our magic, that would be helpful too.

I hate games that I need to grind in to go up levels. Is that all I have to look forward to in this game?

[Post New]by darkshado08 on Dec 2, 15 6:20 AM
I'm the same stuck from level 16 with 2649 magic, need 2700 to carry on. Keep levelling up, at level 19 now still no increase in magic, what else can I do? I have upgraded everything I can, Windows, doors, buildings, chimneys, walls etc I don't know what else I can do. I'm starting to lose interest!

Go to: