Re:Chapter 8: Inside the Theater

[Post New]by peachtot on Sep 11, 11 7:22 PM
Fazi760 wrote:
Sprowston wrote:I have been enjoying this game however I am now in the theatre hall and i cannot find the oil lamp on the wall it does not appear to be there - then on entering the corrider I was confused after consulting the walkthough as the makeup room is in the right instead of the boiler room where i was advised to go and the door on the left i was unable to open - if you cannot go to these areas you cannot get the necessary tools to carry on the game - my friends and i feel very let down - is there an answer to my problems. There is another problem as I cannot open the puzzle the theatre hall what a let down - perhaps I should have saved my money
this is the same thats happening to me . did you get any replys yet?

I'm having the same trouble playing this game on my iPhone. Anyone found the solution or an explanation? Frustrated!

[Post New]by dra1000 on Oct 17, 11 12:20 PM
I have exactly the same issue. Can't find the boiler room; makeup room is on the right, and I can not progress any further in the game because of it! Thought this was a great game until this happened. Have I made a wrong turn somewhere? Can't find the answers to this dilemma! If anyone has found out what to do, PLEASE let me know!! [removed by moderator]

Edited on 10/17/2011 at 1:52:25 PM PST

21_10
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by 21_10 on Feb 1, 12 3:29 PM
dra1000 wrote:I have exactly the same issue. Can't find the boiler room; makeup room is on the right, and I can not progress any further in the game because of it! Thought this was a great game until this happened. Have I made a wrong turn somewhere? Can't find the answers to this dilemma! If anyone has found out what to do, PLEASE let me know!! <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page">[removed by moderator]</a>

it is 2012 and i am stuck at this same place, hope they respond. I really love this game, i have restarted twice thinking i missed something.

[Post New]by pkking1 on Mar 31, 12 9:59 AM
I, too, do not have an oil lamp - I have the game on my Iphone and it's very frustrating to have bought this and there to be a glitch - or am I not doing something right. I have restarted three times, and followed the walk-through to the keystroke, but still no oil lamp appears. Help or is this is a waste.

[Post New]by MOZIEB on Oct 6, 12 4:04 PM
chris0923 wrote:I finally got it. If you are stuck try this - put the punch card into the cabinet in the master's home. It's a locked cabinet that says it takes a different key. That will open the way to the rest of the game. Hope that helps

Thanks I had trouble with no boiler room and being stuck in the theatre area but using the punch card on the locked cabinet in the masters house worked, and i was able to get to the boiler room finally

Edited on 10/06/2012 at 4:05:24 PM PST

[Post New]by Paddict on Jul 7, 13 1:39 PM
I wish I had checked out this forum before I paid for the full version of the game. Lesson learned. I can't get past the theater. No oil lamp, no boiler room, and the puzzle on the right of the theater hall is not accessible.

Edited on 07/07/2013 at 1:41:28 PM PST

Go to: