Beaky Woodpecker Pet

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

Re:Beaky Woodpecker Pet

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 24, 15 8:59 AM
I want to convey a tid bit of flow and chi devine....like a gentile wind over all our games.....breathe.......in through the nose,,,out the mouth......like the pulse of the seashore.....in.....out.........all games as of now will experience the roe of flow.....our wheels shall be innondated with many devine ova......yolks are plenty across all MC accounts......across all levels. Many eggs to go around to obtain the achievement within two months.......this is the mantra.......EGGS WILL DROP.......EGGS WILL POP........when the SPINNIN' WHEEL STOP.......

On a side note.....this achievement should count ALL ways of eggsability....gifting included......dice.....quests.....crafting...ALL ways...........JMHO **D@NgeR** out

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 24, 15 9:01 AM
Hey Joe..........I like that idea............we could start an egg swap!!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 24, 15 9:04 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:Hey Joe..........I like that idea............we could start an egg swap!!

Totally.....just like the punkinz.......and the shards too....now that is a whole other demention....LOL **D** out

gjm1
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by gjm1 on Nov 2, 15 4:13 PM
i still havent gotten one egg on wheel other than a red one!

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Nov 2, 15 7:55 PM
NoFishToday wrote:
gernespieler wrote:I still haven't had any egg on my wheel and I assume there will never be one

Same here! I can't even remember when I last saw an egg on my wheel. 25 Levels ago maybe?

Hey NoFish and Gernespieler!!
I'm like you No Egg On My Wheel
Rather have an egg on the wheel than have egg on my face
datsalotta spins wheels with no eggs and no hope for eggs.

[Post New]by walkingstar on Nov 2, 15 10:10 PM
Trying to get off my P.C. run into this thread again..Did you not Hear what "Mon Generale" *D* said? Mantra-Say over & over out loud.."We have Eggs" "We have a blessed game" We have Everything we need for ourselves & others..Listen to natt88 Your game can change..your life can change Everything can change in a moment.. Expect wonderful things! .Give it a Try..Can't hurt can it? At least we won't be miserable expecting the worse..So it's ruff sometimes & then it's Fabulous & then it's so-so..Life's a merry-go-round. As my GrandDa would say.."quit your bellyaching!..I'm talking to Myself here Too..Remind me if I ever get the "Blues" again. We All can get negative & it does not help us or others. So I say Now.."Eggs Galore to the fore & Winners in the Turns..I want to see the fat cat pet & the woody pet in Someone's Room so get cracking..sick pun..Ah & to All a Good Night Q&W

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Nov 3, 15 2:16 AM
this is a heads up for everyone:

This morning I forgot to lock out regularly during my round through the castle and
of course lost everything when I suddenly was thrown out of the game . When I opened my Fortune wheel again there really was an EGG on my wheel and I was able to win 5 for the first part of the achievement and without spending a fortune to get the eggs, so don't give up it can be done , but I doubt I will ever reach the 100

Edited on 11/03/2015 at 2:17:25 AM PST

dreamfantasy
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by dreamfantasy on Nov 3, 15 2:58 AM
Hi,

I saw my last eggs in the wheel, before the halloween decoration was coming. I saw one egg in the wheel each day after the very long waited update with new quests in achievement - so I was hopefull.
Now, during halloween time, there never was an egg - but I hope, soon again we will have eggs in the wheel - too during christmas

ElliG
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by ElliG on Nov 3, 15 3:18 AM
Hallo Karin,
das sind ja tolle Nachrichten Versuche morgen das Rad zu erwischen, bevor es umschaltet. Das mach ich immer um wieder mit dem FreeSpin anzufangen.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Nov 3, 15 5:35 AM
Karin, all the good karma generated by this thread must be going around the world counterclockwise so it hit you first. Good for you! Now give it a shove across the Atlantic and maybe that good luck will shower on me.

nat and *D*, I'm trying the best I can to think positive, to be one with the wheel, to feel the wheel. But I think the game really knows that's not my nature, and is punishing me mightily for insulting it.

I've seen one egg on my wheel since the Halloween theme began, and it was an Odd Egg at that. Spent a lot, didn't win it. I don't want the achievement handed to me, I would just really enjoy a chance. At the current rate of eggs, they'll have to bury me with a computer and mouse so I can keep playing in the afterlife.

Oops....sorry, I let a negative thought in. Ohmmmmmmm

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Nov 3, 15 6:04 AM
no problem sharing my good luck with you . Will keep my fingers and everything else crossed that it will help !

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 3, 15 6:30 AM
Time to rehash the chi........all ova for all.....and eggs galore more.....and roe to boot......and marange n brulee....and rawkn omelette.......and juevos tacos.......and the broken yolks a flowin.........and all wheels a poppin pups........

AAAAAHMMMMMMMM AAHMMMMMMMMMMMMM ding ping dooooooong

cheers **D** out

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 3, 15 6:39 AM
General_hobojoe wrote:Time to rehash the chi........all ova for all.....and eggs galore more.....and roe to boot......and marange n brulee....and rawkn omelette.......and juevos tacos.......and the broken yolks a flowin.........and all wheels a poppin pups........

AAAAAHMMMMMMMM AAHMMMMMMMMMMMMM ding ping dooooooong

cheers **D** out

Danger"anne" take my hand, Danger"anne", you got me rawkin and a rollin, rawkin and a reelin, Danger"anne"... Dang,Dang, Dang, ... Dang, Dang..er"anne"... (blood lotus)

da fuzz in da britches

fortunately, no eggs since the devastation of gold coins to tempt me... now, it's just the free spin, and only spin when DQ requires...

Diane8722
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Diane8722 on Nov 3, 15 7:11 AM
I have yet to see an egg on the fortune wheel since the update

But the pumpkins are great and I have been able to get other good Karma, so hoping this will turn around soon

Edited on 11/03/2015 at 7:14:44 AM PST

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 10, 15 1:26 PM
Just to let you all know that Woody eats 8 simple food. I don't know how long he sleeps because I haven't fed him, I just want to look at him for a while!

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 10, 15 2:42 PM
Congrats Fudge and may I say lucky you? Did you get all the eggs from the wheel?

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 10, 15 2:50 PM
Yes, they have to come from the wheel. You have to bear in mind that I almost had 9.9 million coins and I'm now only just over 7 million!!!!! And I was playing to get more coins inbetween.
One day I had 2 eggs on the wheel, that was the best day. I won 33 over the 2 days
Remember to sit with your wheel open on day 2 if you have an egg on day 1 because then it will still be there
I just knew those coins would come in handy some day!!! I enjoyed spinning and spinning and spinning

[Post New]by EddieThePug on Nov 10, 15 2:51 PM
I've had 6 pet eggs spinning my wheel but only spin wheel 3 times a day. I'm not a big spender.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 10, 15 2:54 PM
Hi Eddie May my Fudge Chihuahua say hi too And my Snoozle Chihuahua

You can't spend like I did if you haven't a lot of coins, I know. I've been playing almost 2 years and do a lot of rounds while waiting for updates simply because I love doing them. So my coins built up.

I maybe had like 6 eggs in total but spun and spun Feels better for getting rid of coins, now I have something to work for again!

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 10, 15 2:58 PM
Duh! I knew that but completely forgot. Sorry, senior moment. 9.9 million??? OMG can I ask how often you play and how long you have been playing? That explains how you got 100 eggs.

Go to: