rockey69
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Re:Mystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst Collector's Edition

[Post New]by rockey69 on Oct 27, 15 11:24 AM
So excited, cant wait to start playing, I am downloading it right now. Sounds like, from the reviews that I have read, that it is a exceptional game.

pvsquare
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by pvsquare on Oct 27, 15 11:38 AM
I am a fan of Ravenhearst. Ravenhearst was the first Big Fish Game I bought. The only fault I find with this current game is the walkthrough guide does not save where you used it last and stop the game.

Edited on 10/27/2015 at 3:32:53 PM PST

Debnfla
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by Debnfla on Oct 27, 15 1:22 PM
Thank you for the Birthday wishes! I have so enjoyed playing this game today and just relaxing! What a great gift to myself, LOL.

Capatin
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Capatin on Nov 4, 15 1:25 AM
Spolier Alert it floored as to who the bad ones are nice twist would like more of a back story on it but that just me still awesome work

[Post New]by CAZZI1938 on Jan 13, 16 8:07 AM
Loved the game, when finished it allows to select the bonus game, but did not have time, so closed it. When opening again, it does not allow the profile to select the end of game to get bonus part. Says to change profile. Is it possible to get the bonus game without having to play completely thru again?

[Post New]by kamitoki on Jun 9, 16 9:23 AM
In the puzzle at the gate, there is a combination of animals (fish, bird, worm, snake, lizard). I looked at the guide, but it doesnt explain the solution. Can anybody remember why the combination is the way it was? Thanks!

Go to: