Lock your car achievement

gwenofala
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

Re:Lock your car achievement

[Post New]by gwenofala on Oct 31, 15 6:35 AM
Cygnata wrote:Not working for me, either.

I think what it is and I could be wrong is that you have to be some distance away from the car . I waited until I was kicked out of the museum used the map and got into the car . It worked then . I've done this twice . Let me add that when I used the map to get to the car it was the first time I used it . But it has worked for me twice now . I've played this game like 3 times now lol !

[Post New]by shelterhill on Oct 31, 15 9:40 AM
I have the same problem, don't get the darn achievement... I'm in the Bonus chapter now, so no way I can get it now..

NewRome
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by NewRome on Oct 31, 15 11:20 AM
Tried everything to no avail until I got kicked out of the museum, went back to the car ("on foot"), got in and out and got the achievement.
Good luck!

akfrosty
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by akfrosty on Oct 31, 15 3:05 PM
I didn't get the achievement until I was kicked out of the museum either. Then I went back to the car step by step, no map, and got it then.

karenmusik
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by karenmusik on Nov 3, 15 3:34 PM
How can he have a car of this make and model when all the clothing suggests they are a much earlier time period? Not logical.

Creepman
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Creepman on Nov 3, 15 4:47 PM
karenmusik wrote:How can he have a car of this make and model when all the clothing suggests they are a much earlier time period? Not logical.[/quote
This game is set in 2015. The twins wear old clothing because they are over 100 years old.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Nov 3, 15 10:38 PM
I actually think they are wearing the old clothing because so many of the games are set in SteamPunk atmospheres.
There really are real people out there who adopt somewhat Edwardian Clothing out of choice.
Weird I know....but, whatever floats their boat.

The main thing is not to forget that in ANY GAME universe, that you can expect to have illogic and mix and match technology and clothing.....so you will get someone in the middle ages having a cluttered table that includes both a wristwatch and an hourglass and a style of gun that should not appear for another 3 centuries.

I tried making sense of a game world's illogic when I first started being in the forums back about four years ago....
and had someone else tell me that I would go nuts if I expected things to be logical in any way.

suratsiber
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by suratsiber on Nov 22, 15 6:08 AM
I think you get the car achievement after your radio has been stolen

suratsiber
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by suratsiber on Nov 22, 15 6:10 AM
karenmusik wrote:How can he have a car of this make and model when all the clothing suggests they are a much earlier time period? Not logical.

and to watch video tape on vcr in 2015!

[Post New]by cassiesmom1 on Jan 25, 16 6:12 AM
I got the achievement by accident and I did not use any map. I didn't even know there is a map. I had went back to the car by accident several times so I have no idea what difference any of that makes. I was just clicking on things and I think it was a click in the center area of the bottom that got the achievement to pop up. I don't know anything about getting kicked out of the museum. Possibly that happened in the beginning and I just didn't know it? I believe that I have gone back into the museum several times so I don't think that I've been "kicked out".

Go to: