LobsterMann
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Jewel Match: Twilight here

[Post New]by LobsterMann on Dec 29, 15 5:14 PM
windows 10....NO cursor. nice game but with no cursor impossible to play.

lros
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by lros on Mar 14, 16 2:16 PM
I have played Twilight so many times and really love the gave but something happened that won't let me play it anymore. I downloaded a new game (I think it is called Rooms) and the game asked to load directx. I allowed it, and since then Twilight has stopped running.

I deleted both games and reloaded Jewel Match and it still won't run. It goes to the opening screen where you pick your mod, and it freezes.

Please help. I miss playing the game very much.

Thank you

[Post New]by PegMan on Mar 21, 16 11:18 AM
Love this game but for some reason the game will not record any High Scores. I deleted all of original inputs but despite playing at least 5 games since, zero scores are shown. Here is a link to a screen shot
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/pegman/2015%20MM/JM%20Twilight_zpsvxiqma5w.jpg

I've scored over 1.9MM numerous times though 2MM has been elusive. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Using Win 7 Home Premium SP 1 with 3 Gig CPU & 6Gig RAM. Game was installed in "Troubleshoot Compatibility mode which I believe used Win XP SP 2. Thx.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 21, 16 5:20 PM
PegMan wrote:Love this game but for some reason the game will not record any High Scores.

Welcome to the pond!

I posted this earlier in another thread:

High score table weirdness: If you want your score recorded in the high score table when you finish the game, make sure you played all the minigames before you complete level 120. If you only play through the 120 regular boards your score won't be recorded. Going back to play the minigames after you've finished level 120 won't work either. I think this may be true for all the JM games with a high score table and minigames, as I did everything on my first run through the games but then didn't play the minigames on replays, so only my first game score ever shows up in the table...

[Post New]by PegMan on Mar 23, 16 8:27 AM
Dang, I was hoping that there was a patch for it. I've finished all of the mini-games numerous times and also found that for the top row of Mahjong games can be played over & over with a different wallpaper scene titled at the top earning the 200 gold coins. Thx.

[Post New]by PegMan on Apr 14, 16 5:34 AM
I finally did something I've never done before & let the full credits run at the end of the game & viola my 1st score of over 2MM (2,042,620) now registers.

Go to: