Re:Welcome to Cake Mania Main Street forum

[Post New]by lotryankees314 on Jun 27, 11 11:20 AM
i have purchased the game and after it loads (just fine), it goes to the home screen and i cannot see any of the options in the green bubbles. there is no lettering and i cannot play the game. i have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still the same problem exists....can anyone help me?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 27, 11 1:31 PM
Hi lotryankees314,

Welcome to the pond!

This definitely sounds like an issue that our Technical Support team could help you with.

You can contact them 24/7 by first clicking on the green at the top-right of this page, and then on the Contact Us link that you'll find at the bottom-left of the following page. Then, after filling out the form, click on the Check for Answers button to bring up some related help articles. If you still can't find the answer that you're looking for, go ahead and click on the Submit My Question button to create a help ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat from your My Game Club page for real-time support. Live Chat is open Monday - Friday, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by pEACHESgROVE on Nov 14, 11 6:06 PM
What do you do to stop it from freezing up? I've reached the boiling point.

[Post New]by Tempe_G on Dec 3, 11 7:37 PM
I am also experiencing the freezes. Sometimes I have to reboot the computer, even after trying to bring up the task manager and ending the program from there. Why hasn't this been addressed?

[Post New]by monkeyfries on May 9, 13 7:07 AM
cake mania is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO coolI LOVE CAK MANIA cake mania is 1 of the 1st games i ever played on computer when i was 4 and 5 i love every cak mania i played the 1st one 1st and the sequl to it (but u cant get that one unless u get a cak mania bundle with 2 games the actual 2nd is very very very rare) but ive played every cak mania and finished every one of them expept for to the max but im almost dont with it I LOVE CAKE MANINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[Post New]by gaminggrammy on Feb 13, 14 11:06 AM
Why can't i see the cursor! I read that others were having the same problem and the solution to un-click the full screen is unacceptable. I paid for this and expect to get a full screen game with a cursor. Please refund or fix.

Go to: