computer freezes.

Kaerie
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:computer freezes.

[Post New]by Kaerie on Oct 12, 09 9:49 AM
All drivers updated, game uninstalled and reinstalled. Still freezing every few levels at the "loading" screen, or getting a memory allocation and getting booted to desktop randomly.

Fun game, but.. meh.. I could do without these bugs!

[Post New]by Thespen on Oct 12, 09 11:43 PM
Ditto - freeze city over here. Only game I've ever had this sort of problem with, so I doubt its my drivers.

TKincaidIN
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by TKincaidIN on Oct 18, 09 2:08 PM
same thing here. Hope a patch comes out soon. And my computer is brand new so I don't think it is a problem here. And it looks like LOTS of people are having this trouble.

[Post New]by Shandiss on Oct 18, 09 7:01 PM
I have the same problem. I'm about 15 minutes into the trial version and it's froze twice already. The first time when I finished level 2 of the bakery and the second time when I bought a recipe in the burger barn. I've been able to Alt + F4 out of it, but it takes several minutes for that to take effect. Bummers.

drummer1961
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by drummer1961 on Oct 20, 09 6:52 PM
I just played the trial and an error message came on the screen. It froze up when I was at the Burger barn. I kind of liked the game but now I'm totally against buying the game. The game has a glitch or really bad problems--needs attention seriously.

[Post New]by nashlife on Oct 25, 09 6:27 PM
I'm having the same problem. the game seems fun, but it's frozen on me 3 times and I still have 30 minutes on my free trial time. I'm not even going to try again.

[Post New]by SignerGal60 on Oct 26, 09 10:31 PM
Same problem here.....no prob during trial, but constant freezes and error violation messages. Didn't bother to research since I have played all the cake manias and never an issue. I want a refund!

walkers
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by walkers on Feb 20, 10 10:39 AM
I can't believe this still hasn't been sorted. Really spoiled the game for me! no offer from BF to refund I take it?

[Post New]by wearywaterwolf on Apr 27, 10 5:48 AM
Okay, not only has this game constantly frozen, but after finishing all of the cake, burger and half the flower shop, I get the blue screen of death! And what's worse, I finally get the computer back up, check on the game, and all my saved games are gone!!!! Starting over from the beginning sucks!

[Post New]by tiabonita on Apr 18, 11 11:46 PM
I have the same problem and I did all the things they said would "fix" it. I hope they do something about this because it's a fun game (when it works)

computer freezes.

[Post New]by JanieGirl05 on Jun 29, 11 3:50 PM
walkers wrote:just downloaded this game and after I play 2 or 3 levels my whole computer freezes. I can't even alt/ctrl/del it to get back to my desktop. Any ideas about what is going on or how to fix this? Thank you

Yes! Mine freezes too. I'm at the 3rd or 4th level with the old lady and cat and surfer dude types and it freezes. What the heck. I updated everything last weekend? !!

[Post New]by gorgjesss on Mar 2, 13 6:20 PM
I am about to try out this game, but I wanted to see in advanced if this game tends to crash like Cake Mania. The first one had so many glitches and freezes on my Mac.

But honestly I feel bad so many people are suffering with this issue as well!
Is the gameplay worth it? Is it really fun? Has anyone figured a solution to this problem?

Clue me in, if any of you guys can answer that for me! Thanks!
Much appreciated!

Go to: