Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Following the Princess Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by yoyo232yoyo on Dec 11, 16 4:13 AM
"I'm using a PC. When you start each level, it lets you select 3 artifacts. I have 10 artifacts, so I need to use the blue right arrow to select one of them. Unfortunately, even though the right arrow is light blue, clicking on it does nothing.

Before you ask, I have removed artifacts and am trying to fill the two blank slots with artifacts 9 and 10, which I can't reach because the button won't work (even though it is active).

That means I'm stuck with the 8 visible artifacts and all the nifty new stuff is out of reach.

Do you have a patch for this? "

I am having the same problem and it seems I'm not the only one HELP!

Pixielate
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Following the Princess Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Pixielate on Mar 15, 17 2:24 PM
I am also having the problem with picking my artifacts to go into the bag. I have seen some messages here. Was this ever solved? Techs...anybody there? Please

GJMcG
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Following the Princess Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by GJMcG on May 31, 17 10:35 AM
Yaelle wrote:There are a lot of achievements that dont indicate completion & just sort of stopped updating.

There are 2 for collecting wood:
one is called Expert Woodcutter: that one is fine. I guess.
the other is called Experienced Forester & mine has been stuck at 698 for eons.

The others not updating are for food & gems. But wait! There's more! The awards called Master of Water & Master of Tornado & Lightning are messed up, too.

If you look at the one for the gems, the exact wording is "for collecting gems on a level". And there are 250, 500 & 1000 goals.

So does that mean all of those on one level each time??? I think I have checked this before but I hadn't been paying close enough attention to see if I had been getting them over time or all at once so IDK.

I am experiencing the exact same problems!
And to make matters worse, those links to the "Help Page" do not work.

Go to: