[Post New]by newfeechic on Oct 15, 09 8:17 AM
I can't get this game to work...

Pythonette
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Welcome to Reincarnations: Awakening forum

[Post New]by Pythonette on Oct 15, 09 5:58 PM
I really liked it! It was like "Return to Ravenhearst LITE." Seemed like the same artisits. It could have been a lot longer and the puzzles could have been more xchallenging, but, it's a fun and beautiful game.

[Post New]by erieskimmer on Oct 15, 09 6:39 PM
I also downloaded the trial and it wouldn't start, but I did get a message that my trial time had expired! I tried again on my hubby's laptop and the same thing happened. If I can't try the trial, I'm not buying the game. Guess I'll wait for another game that got good reviews.

[Post New]by RunningQuail on Oct 16, 09 6:22 PM
I bought Reincarnations: Awakening and I really enjoyed it. Only had to use one hint. Graphics were very nice as was the background music and voices. Will definitly buy the squel to this if there is one. Thank Big Fish.

[Post New]by moondreamer on Oct 18, 09 4:32 PM
I totally hate when they hint at a new story plot at the end of the game, then say "To be Continued." Especially on a short game like this one. Do all BIG FISH games do that? Makes me sorry I bought the bleedin game.

Edited on 10/18/2009 at 4:33:21 PM PST

taraddt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by taraddt on Oct 19, 09 10:00 PM
Reincarnations: The Awakening I a great game i downlorded it two day ago and I am done with it now and can't wait till the next part come out............... And when will that be????????????

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

[Post New]by barbee44 on Oct 21, 09 5:39 PM
Firstly, I only see a button to reply and none for starting a new subject.

My problem is in the knife throwing scene. The demo says to put the knives to the left of the wheel. I must have misunderstood because they won't stay there. They keep flipping back to my inventory. How can you throw the knives when they are all together and won't separate.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 22, 09 5:26 AM
You have to turn the circular board over and fix the magnets before the knives willl go where you want them.

Click on the big blue Create New Discussion icon to start a topic of your own.

[Post New]by 007Gamefan on Oct 22, 09 10:02 AM
I saw a couple other people had problems getting the game to work, what did you do to fix that. I have tried deleting and redownloading it a couple of times but still come up with an error message. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by adelinaj on Oct 26, 09 9:51 AM
i have just finished the game. i hope there will be a part to because i really want to know who that guy is

goddess280653
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by goddess280653 on Feb 17, 10 1:37 AM
Demo playing fine - got to scene where where had to arrange arms and legs and solved the mini puzzle - went to the loo came back and I cannot get out of this screen !! Any suggestions please ..... Cheers

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Mar 29, 10 11:15 AM
I am VERY perplexed; I got to the ending just fine but the game won't let me start over again -- when I hit quit, it asks me if I really want to quit the game but it's done with a "to be continued" message.

If I hit continue, it goes to the part of the story wherein she's in the car leaving the castle and stating that she needs to re-write the article and etc. until it gives me the message "to be continued".

Does this mean that the game can NOT be truly ended and replayed? I certainly hope not because I honestly enjoyed this game and want to play it again to see if I can't get a couple of areas to complete without having to use the walkthrough guide.

[Post New]by wonderfl on May 21, 10 12:31 AM
I love this game too...beautiful artwork, clever mini-games and intriguing scenes.

[Post New]by cutlass_fish on May 21, 10 1:04 AM
Nice game! when can we played in 2 part of this story??

sissymaria
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Welcome to Reincarnations: Awakening forum

[Post New]by sissymaria on May 24, 10 3:26 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Reincarnations: Awakening forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Reincarnations: Awakening players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

At the end of reincarnations (which I loved) it said to be continued. Is there a follow up game. Please let me know. Thanks

[Post New]by linlei on Oct 7, 10 1:46 PM
newfeechic wrote:I can't get this game to work...
I can't get this game to work either--all I get is a white screen with the icon in the middle prompting me to type something. Now what do I do???

[Post New]by ducksfan on Oct 17, 10 6:14 PM
I installed the game. Tried to play and I get a message that says Windows has closed the program. I uninstalled the game, tried to play. Again, same message. I restarted my computer but to no avail, that didn't work either. I am dissappointed. Sounds like this would have been a good game. I don't understand why some games do this. Anybody have any ideas?

[Post New]by auntyh on Nov 4, 10 11:29 PM
Hmmm that was fun - downloaded the trial and didnt even get a chance to try it - suddenly times up grrrr

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Nov 5, 10 4:36 AM
Hi auntyh,

Welcome to the pond!

One of the things I can recommend is re-downloading the trial through another browser.

So if you downloaded the trial with Firefox, try Internet Explorer and vice versa.

This won't help for trials that have been played through but it does sometimes helps with trials that are showing up as expired when they are not.

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by mrsjah on Nov 5, 10 9:22 AM
Hi, I am having a problem with starting the game. I show that the game is active but I get message Awakiening.exe has stopped working. Any ideas how to play this game

Go to: