comments and reviews

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

Re:comments and reviews

[Post New]by hannah57 on Oct 9, 09 8:32 AM
I can't get the game to work either. If I try playing from the icon , it just opens up BF game manager. I am stuck and I don't know how to fix it. If there is anyone who has this problem and has rectified it, please share your good luck with us

2leap
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by 2leap on Oct 9, 09 9:17 AM
I am having trouble, too. Have tried both trial and purchase downloads and everything in HELP section. Nothing works.Have uninstalled/reinstalled - nothing. What now. Downloaded from bf yesterday with no problems.

jerseyd1
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by jerseyd1 on Oct 9, 09 9:28 AM
I tried to open the game and got a Windows "A problem has caused the program to stop working correctly" message. I uninstalled and downloaded 3 times. Any suggestions?

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Oct 9, 09 9:35 AM
For anyone having trouble running the game I would recommend contacting CS (green envelope on the right). There are a multitude of reasons why a game may not be working on a certain system and CS are the best people to help sort it out.

While you are waiting for a response from them you can always do a search under the help articles for your specific problem or error and see if any of the suggestions in the articles help you fix it.

Edited on 10/09/2009 at 9:57:21 AM PST

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Oct 9, 09 9:53 AM
That is wonderful advice sillyfeet!

For anyone that would like to try some troubleshooting on their own before contacting Customer Support, I'd suggest checking out the following help page articles. These have some useful information for very common errors, so I hope they help get you all back to gaming!

Help My Games Run Correctly
Problems Downloading and Activating a Game

Cheers!

bfgEuphrates

Edited on 10/09/2009 at 11:04:58 AM PST

Baybear
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by Baybear on Oct 9, 09 10:43 AM
hannah57 wrote:I can't get the game to work either. If I try playing from the icon , it just opens up BF game manager. I am stuck and I don't know how to fix it. If there is anyone who has this problem and has rectified it, please share your good luck with us

Ditto... Microsoft msg: "A problem cause the program to stop working correctly"... Have never had any trouble starting a BFgame until this one. Rebooted, downloaded and un-installed three times and still no luck. Must be something generally goofy about this one. Am waiting for someone to answer with a "fix" or "reason"...

ketorax
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by ketorax on Oct 9, 09 11:16 AM
Me too. First game I have not been able to open at all, and I get the same error as every body else. I have tried to use the online help but there doesn't seem to be anything there that works. Still can't get the game to start.

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Oct 9, 09 11:24 AM
Hi again,

If your game isn't loading up for you all the way, I'd suggest also checking out the following help page article if the two I listed before didn't help.

Frequent Crashing of Game

If any of you continue to have issues after trying those help page articles though, the best way to get the issues resolved is to write into our Customer Support team. Please just continue past the help articles to contact our team from the green envelope that is linked on the left side of that page.

They'll respond to your help request as quickly as they can so just be sure to let them know what troubleshooting steps you've already tried.

Cheers!

bfgEuphrates

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Oct 9, 09 12:32 PM
Be sure you have the latest driver for your graphics card. Also be sure you have all your Windows updates/SPs installed. Often those two things will make all the difference in the world!

[Post New]by Miniatures1 on Oct 9, 09 1:35 PM
What a great game! Shows you do not have to have a dark screen to hide items well the screen is bright and items are still a challenge to find. I feel I wasted credits with The Lost Inca Prophecy and vampire saga but not this one credit well spent!!

suss1
Clownfish
Clownfish
555 Posts

[Post New]by suss1 on Oct 9, 09 2:30 PM
Became all AAARGH whem the demo stopped, have to buy. Too bad, haven´t got too much money untill next year. It could be a birthday present form me to me
Yes, I`ll do that

[Post New]by terriel on Oct 9, 09 2:53 PM
This game won't run for me either. I keep getting an error message, very rare with BF games. I have tried restarting my computer, starting from the desk icon, and downloading the game three times -----no luck. I'm running Windows Vista.

If anyone figures it out I'll be anxious to try this game.

Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on Oct 9, 09 5:57 PM
Hi All,
I installed/uninstalled this game 3 times and restarted my computer between each time. It still would not run! I finally downloaded some upgrades that my computer (Dell, Windows Vista) had been bugging me to install for a few days now. After the upgrades, the game seemed to load and play just fine. Have not finished yet, but I hope this will help some who haven't been able to play the game.
Audrey

MURPHY
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,237 Posts

[Post New]by MURPHY on Oct 9, 09 10:22 PM
What a refreshing game. Great combination of hidden objects and adventure. It was so nice to have different puzzles to do. Enjoyed each and every one of them.
Looking forward to part 2.

[Post New]by terriel on Oct 9, 09 10:48 PM
After reading audreyfavre's post I check what updates I needed to install and I hadn't yet installed Window's service pack. After installing it the game worked for me, too.

gerrym0lly
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by gerrym0lly on Oct 10, 09 3:20 AM
I bought the game ....it's good. The graphics and music remind me of another game which I think I had better not mention, as it's not BF (but of which I am very fond). I have just struggled through the flute melody

lax1822
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by lax1822 on Oct 10, 09 5:45 AM
I enjoyed this game - great balance with puzzles and hidden objects. It was a little short for me - finished it in about an hour and a half. Otherwise I highly recommend it.

[Post New]by suzieque117 on Oct 10, 09 12:51 PM
I tried the demo and decided to purchase however, I thought it would be longer as I finished it in just under 3 hours and found only one of the puzzles changelling (the blooming flowers). I did enjoy it though.

esthers2
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by esthers2 on Oct 10, 09 2:30 PM
this is really a great game
glad i bought it it really keeps you going and involved

comments and reviews

[Post New]by blueeyed_fish on May 21, 10 12:56 AM
Awesome hidden objects!

Go to: