Re:Welcome to Curse of the Pharaoh: Tears of Sekhmet forum

[Post New]by liz1967 on Oct 20, 09 12:50 PM
can anyone tell me how to finish sewer 2 in paris. i have sand and a key but key too big

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 20, 09 12:56 PM
liz1967 wrote:can anyone tell me how to finish sewer 2 in paris. i have sand and a key but key too big

Hi Liz1967- welcome to the forums!

Did you get the mask piece and the three coins?

The locations are marked here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/curse-of-the-pharaoh-tears-of-sekhmet-walkthrough#3

I hope this helps.

[Post New]by nykelli1843 on Oct 26, 09 11:25 AM
I just finished this game and really enjoyed it. I ended up with lot coins and unused hints--I was hoarding them for the end I guess, and only bought the hammer from the store.

Think I may go back and see if I ever purchased or finished the other 2 that go with this one!

[Post New]by auntima2 on Oct 29, 09 10:58 AM
Help, please? I just can't seem to get the right order of the tiles, above the door. I need to find the crowbar. Thanks. auntima

[Post New]by starquilter on Apr 9, 11 11:51 AM
I bought the game, have played it twice now - a different character each time and always end up stuck at the same place - the game will not continue for me. I am in the jungle where the crowbar is hidden and you need a sharp sword. Wipi tells me I need to go elsewhere but I can't. How do I download this game again? It definately has a booboo!

notdeadyet
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by notdeadyet on Jul 2, 11 7:18 PM
I am at the scales with the sand.I understand the concept but cannot figure out hoe to get the sand from the bag into the jug to empty it..I have clicked all over.I am new to this kind of game.

notdeadyet
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by notdeadyet on Jul 3, 11 1:59 PM
I finally figured how ro get sand in the big jug but I always get 5 instead of 4 units in it.How do I stop the jugs from emptying all of the sand out or the bag from filling all of the jug.

[Post New]by Bedder on Dec 31, 11 1:38 PM
starquilter wrote:I bought the game, have played it twice now - a different character each time and always end up stuck at the same place - the game will not continue for me. I am in the jungle where the crowbar is hidden and you need a sharp sword. Wipi tells me I need to go elsewhere but I can't. How do I download this game again? It definately has a booboo!

I have the same problem, am wondering if you ever figured out what to do????

Go to: