bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

Re:Welcome to Avenue Flo forum

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Oct 16, 09 10:31 AM
lasergirl wrote:what is spolier warning was i not suppose to say something?

A spoiler warning just warns players that you've giving away part of the game so that any new players can skip reading it and solve the puzzle on their own. We always ask that players add spoiler warnings to their posts if they are giving the exact steps to solve a puzzle or complete part of the game.

ehinger
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by ehinger on Oct 16, 09 3:57 PM
Help - I also am having the dialogue cutting out problem.

I clicked on the green evelope to the right and completed a support form. However when I click on the check for answers to send the form, I get this strange error message.

Windows Internet Explorer - Ajax request failure: Cleanse Error

The circle aside of the check for answers doesn't stop spinning and the request doesn't transmit.

I've tried to send the form on two different computers and get the same error message. Any help on how to contact customer support would be appreciated.

[Post New]by Patty413 on Oct 16, 09 6:26 PM
I am having a very difficult time finding the instructional video in the kitchen. I have scoured that thing 100 times and still...no video. What am I doing wrong? I have all the ingredients...I even know where to get the VCR. Every time I leave the shop, they tell me to look for the instructional video...believe me...I'd love to find it too.

Help please.

[Post New]by meelaska on Oct 17, 09 12:57 AM
Hi can anyone help me please.. i have finished everything for level one on the napkin.. i found the bolt cutters and aunt ethel wont ask me for them so i gave them to her anyway and she doesnt give me anything..she keeps saying she can make me a ring out of beads and has only said that the whole game.. i even re started the game again and same thing.. im at my wits end with this.. i can move on untill i get the 12th bead.. can anyone please help me???

[Post New]by Bella_Prague on Oct 17, 09 6:09 AM
This game is too short! I can't believe I bought it

[Post New]by theindyhalls on Oct 17, 09 8:51 AM
HELP CANNOT find the last butterfly....been through the walk through and
IT only shows 32 butterflies !!

Tajuffy
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Tajuffy on Oct 17, 09 9:08 AM
Never mind, I have figured it out & finished the game. Thanks anyway.

I need signatures, no one I can access seems to be interested in the card. I had no problems with the game thus far, but my final map I can't seem to find anything. I need the pass, signatures, keycard & 6 more butterflies. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited on 10/17/2009 at 2:50:28 PM PST

divaprods
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

I LOVED THIS GAME

[Post New]by divaprods on Oct 18, 09 10:25 AM
I don't do TM games so I was dubious because of the other "diner" games, but this one is very cute and interesting, nice mix of diff mini games altho the aerobics was ridiculous and way too long. There should have been a "skip game" on some of the mini games. but, overall, a great game.

Edited on 10/18/2009 at 10:26:06 AM PST

[Post New]by tomkat901 on Oct 19, 09 12:56 PM
twin_mom wrote:You are correct. There are only 11 in the shop. Someone on the street has the other one. Don't want to spoil it for you by telling you who or where to find them.

sorry to tell you but there 12 beeds in the shop you have to look close for it

[Post New]by Sabrina1987 on Oct 20, 09 10:00 AM
just finished it, thought it was ok, but it was far to short gutted i brought it, because it seems a waste, however the game was good, if you need hints or tips let me know xx

[Post New]by ceebaron3 on Oct 20, 09 12:59 PM
meelaska wrote:im getting frustrated with the dress shop and the beads.. i have re started the game twice and before i even pick up the beads there is only 11 in the shop.. i have checked the screen shot and dont seem to have a bead near the bottom left of the screen.. its not there.. HELP..

[Post New]by ErikaW on Oct 22, 09 3:43 AM
Hi guys, I'm nearly at the end of the game and am totally stuck lol! I am looking for the clues to the super secret safe combination. I have found them, and entered them but nothing happens so I'm thinking I haven't got the right numbers,
please help!

Many Thanks
Erika

[Post New]by livi1966 on Oct 27, 09 6:53 AM
Sabrina1987 wrote:just finished it, thought it was ok, but it was far to short gutted i brought it, because it seems a waste, however the game was good, if you need hints or tips let me know xx

Hi There,

Can you help, in the mini game i can line up the purple and pink triangles but i cannot line up the blue and other ones , im givin up the will to live now ive tried it about 30 times

Thanks

Welcome to Avenue Flo forum

[Post New]by Mermaid21 on Nov 1, 09 4:04 PM
Hi everyone, I too LOVE!!!! the Dash series. This is by far the most challenging also. Which leads me to this question, how do you get the combination for the safe. I found all the clues, but "Flo" keeps telling me there's something not right, to keep looking. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

[Post New]by shirin on Nov 5, 09 1:32 PM
HI! I wonder if someone could help me. I am looking for the instruction video for the cake o matic in the kitchen but as yet can't find it, i have found all the other ingredients for the cake. I would really eppreciate some help in this as its so frustrating. Thanks

anndell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by anndell on Dec 20, 09 2:37 PM
I really loved this game! it was lighthearted (no bloody murders, thank you very much) and it kept moving. It was a nice change from all the HOG's - I'm getting a little tired of spending all of my time looking for things. There were nice mini games and a story to go with it. As soon as I tried it, I knew I would buy it.
Please give us more games like this!

debsergirl
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by debsergirl on Dec 31, 09 11:11 AM
This is my first post! I am a new swimmer in the pond. I was just wondering if BFG is EVER going to get Avenue Flo for Mac? Has anyone heard anything? I could go elsewhere to buy, but I stick with BFG because they have treated me so well. Any word??

[Post New]by kittensloy on May 17, 10 11:45 AM
On the mini triangle game in the bakery that has to be played to get the cake recipe.....The colors I have in each triangle won't match the solution shown on the left. For example, I have a blue, red, and purple triangle within a large triangle. No matter how I turn it, there's not a possibility of getting two red in the right and left top corners. Is this a game defect?

[Post New]by BBBB46 on Sep 12, 10 8:42 AM
ErikaW wrote:Hi guys, I'm nearly at the end of the game and am totally stuck lol! I am looking for the clues to the super secret safe combination. I have found them, and entered them but nothing happens so I'm thinking I haven't got the right numbers,
please help!

Many Thanks
Erika

Hai Erika,

do you know the right numbers??? I have the same problem you are having.
Did you get any answer already.

Belinda

[Post New]by tavalves on Oct 3, 10 4:26 PM
Help me, please!
I cannot find something to take the bottle on top of the tree.
Where I can find something to help me?
Thanks.

Go to: