[Post New]by prchalpn on Oct 14, 09 5:01 AM
rotfl poppa

catathang
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

Re:Little Things

[Post New]by catathang on Oct 14, 09 6:21 AM
I was hoping it was along the lines of Can you see what I see. Now that game I did like. This one is ready for the garbage as soon as I get back

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Oct 14, 09 9:38 AM
At first I though this was a really cute different type of game, but after about 15 min of it expecially when the puzzle squares came up and the pictures were circleing in the background, I felt sick to my stomach it reminded me of trying to read in a car, MAJOR CAR SICK YUK

Diamond71
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Diamond71 on Oct 14, 09 9:52 AM
Thanks all you guys for your comments,because I didnt think this looked good,but would have downloaded it to try it.Now I know to not waste my time.The good side of it all is Iv bought 8 games this month so am still playing those So BF has done some good things this month.HAPPY GAMING FISHES

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Oct 14, 09 10:52 AM
Hi Folks,

I just want to point out that we have a great review thread set up for everyone to post their comments on this game. You can find it here:

Little Things comments and reviews

Thanks for coming to the forums!

bfgErie

[Post New]by LadyJo007a on Oct 14, 09 11:05 AM
I always read what the forum says about the new games. I did this today also, but didn't think a game could really trigger a headache quite this bad. I'll have to remember to pay attention to that warning. Thank you all for the wonderful reviews that you give.
I love Big Fish and really appreciate the reviews in here.
This game not only gets , but it also gets
Have a great day.

[Post New]by Pandora0246 on Oct 14, 09 11:34 AM
Why insult the turkey?...LOL!! A raspberry (phpppptttttttt) sound byte would be even better.

Imdamamma
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,076 Posts

[Post New]by Imdamamma on Oct 14, 09 2:38 PM
After 5 minutes of play I came here to comment, but it was to late you all got the idea. It gave me a head ache. I normally do not make a review of a game, this one needs my attempt to let you know how horrible it is so you don't have to suffer the torment of this game. Please be warned this game should have a bad for your health warning. Others who suffered through this can elaborate more if they choose, me,I need a shot of morphine to make it all go away.

[Post New]by auntharriet on Oct 14, 09 3:40 PM
generally read the reviews before i play.But not today just downloaded.
played for about two screens.and then----ran away.! WOOOO thats some serious hidden object without the fun!

I don't know what this little blue guy stands for--but thats how i felt when i ran away.

[Post New]by jbrdch on May 11, 11 6:14 PM
how do you solve the puzzle

Go to: