making the candle

raceladm
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:making the candle

[Post New]by raceladm on Nov 20, 15 9:14 AM
jaldeer wrote:You just pick up the wick & click on the box and it'll be put in there when you do that.

That's exactly what I'm doing and all over again and its not submitted by the click.

raceladm
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by raceladm on Nov 21, 15 3:38 PM
I started the game all over again. When I got to the candle making I put on the screen all the ingredients including the wick then it was a piece of cake.

[Post New]by bonitolil on Nov 23, 15 11:06 AM
It's been suggested that you put the wick up there with the other ingredients before you mix the candle ingredients. Well, it wouldn't stay "up there". There is actually a bug fix for this at http://downturk.movie7share.net/2245023-haunted-legends-7-the-secret-of-life-collectors-edition-updated-final.html but because someone else has already registered at my IP (I'm in a nursing facility), I can't access it. Strange way to filter registrants!

Does big fish have this bug fix? I don't want to start from scratch!

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Nov 25, 15 5:09 AM
Hi, bonitolil,

Big Fish does have an update for this. It came out November 17th. If you installed the game after that date, you should have the update and if you installed the game before that, you will need to delete the game off your machine and re-install it from your purchase history. Your profile and saved game will not be deleted!

Hope this helps!

Go to: