Random (game) Thoughts 101

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

Re:Random (game) Thoughts 101

[Post New]by Rahia on Jan 7, 16 10:53 AM
susiewastaken, I'm hoping that the locked part of the map with the pirate ship will give us mermaids. I fondly call it the Port since it looks like a port. Hopefully with in a couple of update that unlocks. I really hate seeing that locked portion on my map.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 7, 16 11:02 AM
i go there too.....and just dream of a battle taking place with the Dark Tower.....and that ship......Something gotta give......a crescendo of a sort.....elvs and gnomes take on the vamps......with a sprinkle of whitchery and sorcerers to boot......a battle of love and forlorn.......with every emotion in the mix........then that tower launches all to another world to view.........ta daaaaaa........LOL cheers **D**

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jan 7, 16 11:07 AM
Haha! I can see that General! I never thought it was casting an assault on the Dark Tower but it does make sense! You have to feel sorry for those little houses along the edge. I do hope it opens soon and I can add it into my story. I'm having a hard time coming up with different things when all I can do is go round and round to all the places I've been!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 7, 16 11:18 AM
The plot thickens with interlude and dismay...on our toes with the convex of enigma and passion.....your words pervade the walls and paths of our Castle with excited delight....... **D@NgeR** out

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 7, 16 11:39 AM
Rahia wrote:susiewastaken, I'm hoping that the locked part of the map with the pirate ship will give us mermaids. I fondly call it the Port since it looks like a port. Hopefully with in a couple of update that unlocks. I really hate seeing that locked portion on my map.

Yes, yes, yes!!!! Open the final area of the map and end with the suspense!!!

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 7, 16 11:59 AM
Annelliegram wrote:
Rahia wrote:susiewastaken, I'm hoping that the locked part of the map with the pirate ship will give us mermaids. I fondly call it the Port since it looks like a port. Hopefully with in a couple of update that unlocks. I really hate seeing that locked portion on my map.

Yes, yes, yes!!!! Open the final area of the map and end with the suspense!!!

Nope, it won't be final...they can expand the map at will...and I hope they do.

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jan 7, 16 12:32 PM

Oh I hope they do as well but I really wish we could go into the area anyway. I'd just like to poke around.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jan 7, 16 12:54 PM
Rahia wrote:

Oh I hope they do as well but I really wish we could go into the area anyway. I'd just like to poke around.

They might let you do that for .... say.... 100,000 shards... hahahaha.....

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jan 7, 16 1:01 PM
gohill wrote:
Rahia wrote:

Well that would be sad! I only have 2,000. Oh well I guess I should get to work disenchanting my inventory.... NOT! I still want to see it. I want to see if I named it properly in my head.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jan 7, 16 3:04 PM
gohill wrote:
Rahia wrote:

They've already got us doing that for the 3rd level Magic Miser achievement, it would have to be a lot harder than that!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jan 7, 16 4:49 PM
hahaha... Rosie... it IS harder... you have to make a choice.... achievement or peak at the new map area (you get 10 seconds to see "all" you can see)... decisions, decisions...

Edited on 01/08/2016 at 5:58:24 AM PST

deeziner
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
478 Posts

[Post New]by deeziner on Jan 8, 16 8:24 PM
Random Thought 666:

Why do ZZs "Drunken Skeleton", "Flag" and "Winter Idol" all take different inventory but all those items come from the SAME TWO HOSs!?!?

The devs are inspired by darkness and eeeeeeeeevil.

Kikid45
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Kikid45 on Jan 8, 16 11:38 PM
This thread just saved me from going to sleep in the cranky mood I've been in since waking. If I can think creatively again someday I would like to play along. Lost that ability after major neck surgery 09/2014. Thank you all for being so wonderful!

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Jan 9, 16 12:58 AM
Hey There,
with ref to the Port and Pirate Ship, this might be a red herring or false hope, on the part of the Devs, BUT yesterday on the fortune wheel I got a Flying Dutchman and 4 Last Hopes, all connected to sailors and pirates.

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jan 9, 16 1:28 PM
So today I got a little bored and studied the map in game. Okay I had 5 minutes to kill before I could my rounds. I went in too early.

Here is what I noticed:
There is a walkway that goes to the Castle, Town and off in the direction of the woods.
There is a giant fish skeleton at the Dark Tower!
There is a sunken house and a wrecked ship at the Port.
There is a small clearing that has a windmill between the Port and Cloud City.
There is a volcano behind Cloud City and right next to that are some ruins.

I wonder if those things will ever be incorporated in to the game!?!

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 10, 16 2:45 PM
Kikid45 wrote:This thread just saved me from going to sleep in the cranky mood I've been in since waking. If I can think creatively again someday I would like to play along. Lost that ability after major neck surgery 09/2014. Thank you all for being so wonderful!

You sound sharp enough to me to chime in anytime.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 10, 16 2:46 PM
Rahia wrote:So today I got a little bored and studied the map in game. Okay I had 5 minutes to kill before I could my rounds. I went in too early.

Here is what I noticed:
There is a walkway that goes to the Castle, Town and off in the direction of the woods.
There is a giant fish skeleton at the Dark Tower!
There is a sunken house and a wrecked ship at the Port.
There is a small clearing that has a windmill between the Port and Cloud City.
There is a volcano behind Cloud City and right next to that are some ruins.

I wonder if those things will ever be incorporated in to the game!?!

eventually....hoping so, too!

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 10, 16 2:48 PM
Whenever I use the Golden Pony pet, I change my private room to the original hay barrel instead of a fancy pillow.

He just looks wrong stomping on a pillow.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Jan 11, 16 2:11 AM
Whenever I get a quest that tells me: "go see the witch", I somehow always click on Trina... Wonder why that is?

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jan 11, 16 9:12 AM
Loonz111 wrote:Whenever I get a quest that tells me: "go see the witch", I somehow always click on Trina... Wonder why that is?

I think you're just spelling her description wrong

Go to: