poppy85
Guppy
Guppy
182 Posts

Re:Danger Next Door: Miss Teri Tale's Adventure

[Post New]by poppy85 on Oct 18, 09 10:30 AM
I see a few people have said a bit like 'Pure Hidden'. Sorry, but I don't agree. I hated PH and gave up halfway through the demo. This one, I really enjoyed. Bought it this morning and have just finished it. I rather think that some of the hidden objects will change with replay. All in all - worth a credit.

OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by OLDBAY on Oct 18, 09 11:05 AM
WHEN I READ EVERY ONES OPINION OF THIS GAME...I THOUGHT ..GEE..COULD IT BE THAT BAD ?...WELL ..IT WAS SO BAD IT WAS UNDER STATED ...IT IS THE WORST GAME I THINK I HAVE EVER PLAYED...& THAT WAS W/ NO SOUND..CANT IMAGINE WHAT THAT WAS LIKE...TO BAD ...NEED TO HAVE GOOD GAMES THATS WORTH BUYING,,,,SOON..

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

[Post New]by 88blyth on Oct 18, 09 11:08 AM
i LOVE this game and have just purchased it....each to our own!! x x

bball111
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by bball111 on Oct 18, 09 2:56 PM
88blyth wrote:i LOVE this game and have just purchased it....each to our own!! x x

I did also. I love the game.

[Post New]by bitchfairy on Oct 18, 09 3:35 PM
I played the demo fine and then bought it. Now it won't open. Has anyone else had a problem? I've downloaded it twice and it still won't open.

[Post New]by LadyJo007a on Oct 18, 09 4:14 PM
I'm having the same problem. This is the first time I have had this happen to me on a game from BF. If anyone knows a fix, please let me know. I have deleted it and downloaded it again and it still won't work.

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

[Post New]by 88blyth on Oct 19, 09 2:15 AM
contact customer services, you can do that from using the green envelope at the side of this screen, they will help you x x

Pokat
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Pokat on Oct 19, 09 9:15 PM
I was playing and the screen went black, you can hear the music but can't do anything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still have a black screen.

Anybody else have this problem?

puckizzy
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

[Post New]by puckizzy on Feb 24, 10 1:06 PM
Ugh. Deleted the demo after 15 minutes of playing it. Not my Can't put my finger on why I didn't like it. Mainly I guess, b/c I like the darker games.

I thought the quirky characters would be something different to try. I can do quirky too, but they were annoying as all get out!! I'm trying to "expand my horizons" with HOG games...trying the lighter, cartoony ones - like Big City Adventure: NY. That was lighthearted & fun.

This one...I dunno. Sorry, can't even put into words. I've never deleted a demo after 15 minutes tho.

Go to: