Re:Welcome to Cake Mania 3 forum

[Post New]by suzandew on Feb 23, 11 10:43 PM
I'm new and don't know exactly what I'm doing. I finish all of the levels once, do I suppose to play houses/castle/etc. levels for each game I win. Sorry, Just don't understand what I'm suppose to be doing. I beat Cake Mania 2 but cannot understand 3. Please assist.

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by 37164 on Jun 13, 11 1:29 AM
thank you .

[Post New]by cherisejjp on Aug 22, 11 10:04 AM
I am stuck in Dino world level 3. I manage to serve all the prehistoric animals but still falling short of a few dollars. HELP PLEASE. I must have played this level at least 20x.

[Post New]by elizabethp on Oct 8, 11 11:50 AM
I cannot get out of level 13 in the Old China game. The goal is 550 and no matter how happy everyone is when served I still can't get the goal. HELP>+

[Post New]by fairykisses on Feb 9, 12 11:39 AM
I have found that no matter what shoes you have when your playing the cottage the witch always changes the orders so I have found that when you have the tv and the witch comes in to press the romantic channel and serve her first and then press the news channel to give you more time when she changes the others that way you do not press the order and find that the order has been changed.

As for the tv if anyone has figured it out yet, you need to find out what each character likes and will give you more time, you might want to retry the level several times to find the right channel.

I found that it is worth a lot if you get the ovens and the fosters, then get the shoes after that start upgrading the stove and the frosters, I think you will need the crystal ball decor for the wizards so I am starting over again ugh for the 3rd time to see if I can pass this game this time around

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on Feb 28, 13 1:53 PM
I have the Mac version..

I finished all 4 levels & I though other levels would open up- like 'Bonus'

What am I doing wrong ?

LOVE cake Mania

GG

[Post New]by malvinadny on Feb 26, 14 8:06 PM
I like cakes a lot and I am very much found of cakes..Everyone loves cake. No-one wants to live on a diet of mung beans, wheatgrass and exotic berries with funny names. Most of us would like to eat a little better.Have you ever had a greasy puddle of icing on your cake plate..?

fruit cake

Edited on 02/26/2014 at 8:10:39 PM PST

Go to: