Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Avatars -- When they are "Unlocked"

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 21, 16 5:58 PM
The following has just been added to the list.....(the list starts on the first post.....and then picks up on the 3rd post....

Fortune Teller -- 4th Castle Challenge, complete 10 tasks
Fakir -- 4th Castle Challenge, complete 20 tasks
Madam Masquerade -- 4th Castle Challenge, complete 30 tasks

LylasGran
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by LylasGran on Oct 23, 16 2:46 PM
Hi guy's,

This is my very first fall event and I have a few questions.

What are the green, red and blue ghost collections for? What does it mean to get avatars on certain levels.

I truly don't know what levels mean in the game.

Hopelessly lost,

Nancy

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 23, 16 3:11 PM
LylasGran wrote:Hi guy's,

This is my very first fall event and I have a few questions.

What are the green, red and blue ghost collections for? <---there are a bunch of threads out on the forum already that tell about the ghosts....

What we know about Fall.....so far.... explains a bunch about the Fall event as well as about ghost collecting.....that thread is located here:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/874576.page

What does it mean to get avatars on certain levels. --- Basically, there are achievements that will give you a certain avatar.... Example is Red Riding Hood is for Animal Lover, level 1 achievement.

Animal Lover
1. Craft 2 pets – Red Riding Hood (avatar)
2. Craft 5 pets – 3 rare (green) stamps
3. Craft 20 pets – 3 unique (brown) stamps

All of the Achievements are listed on the following thread:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/611029.page

I truly don't know what levels mean in the game. <---- As you do the Professor Pinfeathers (crow/raven), you go up in levels on the game. The Helpful Links for Midnight Castle has a lot of good game helps/info .....Be sure to look in the Strategy Guide as it offers a lot of general info.

Hopelessly lost,

Nancy

Hopefully, the above will answer some of your questions. If you have other questions, please post a separate thread as this thread is really meant as a tutorial and players may not see your questions to provide answers.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 8, 17 8:12 AM
Thanks, to TiramaSue for noticing that Skier, Ice Skater, Snowboarder, and Hockey Player were missing from the list....

I have also updated the Avatar list with the most recent ones that are available in the current Castle Challenge...

Emmzy500
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Emmzy500 on Oct 4, 17 2:35 PM
I have a question! I recently downloaded the game (I am loving it!) however I was wondering if old avatars will be obtainable again? I am missing the Christmas/ Halloween ones of course so will they be coming back? Also the old Castle Challenge avatars, will I be able to get them again in the future? I would like to collect them all if possible since you can't use diamonds or coins to unlock some. Thanks in advance

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Oct 4, 17 2:48 PM
Emmzy500 wrote:I have a question! I recently downloaded the game (I am loving it!) however I was wondering if old avatars will be obtainable again? I am missing the Christmas/ Halloween ones of course so will they be coming back? Also the old Castle Challenge avatars, will I be able to get them again in the future? I would like to collect them all if possible since you can't use diamonds or coins to unlock some. Thanks in advance

All avatars are available to earn through completion of achievements.

The only exception is all the previous "Castle Challenge" avatars. As of this time they are not available if you have missed or didn't complete the Castle Challenge(s).

As Castle Challenges are activated they (so far) have only presented new avatars to earn.

We don't know if that will change in the future.

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Oct 4, 17 4:25 PM
I would so enjoy getting the avatars I missed during the caste events!!! I work different hours of the day so it's hard for me to keep up sometimes! I hope they come up with a way for those of us who didn't get to get all of them!!

Emmzy500
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Emmzy500 on Oct 4, 17 7:20 PM
jforever wrote:I would so enjoy getting the avatars I missed during the caste events!!! I work different hours of the day so it's hard for me to keep up sometimes! I hope they come up with a way for those of us who didn't get to get all of them!!

As do I! There are some I would love to own haha! We will have to wait and see if they will be available again, and try our best to collect the ones that are available to us

Go to: