theoldbag
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Re:Comments and Reviews for Superior Save

[Post New]by theoldbag on Oct 27, 09 9:06 PM
This was refreshing and light after the heavy (but fun) puppet game. Guess I like varity in HOGS and we sure have that. I am waiting for Agatha Christy Dead Mans Folly. Hope we get it soon. Thanks for the welcome Flounder. What a great site!

[Post New]by mysteafied on Oct 29, 09 6:35 PM
esthers2 wrote:
tucutecats wrote:Ok so Im stuck at the bridge I can't find a place for the ball. there seems to be a place but it dosn't fit.

im there too where does the ball go???

[Post New]by mysteafied on Oct 29, 09 6:36 PM
On the bridge, look at the dish on the stairs. Put the ball on the dish. It is part of the decorations.

lou2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by lou2 on Dec 14, 09 11:38 AM
can anyone tell me how to get the little white ball someplace. doesn't seem to have a spot where it should go. please help

honeybun3403
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by honeybun3403 on Jan 3, 10 8:59 PM
it's not a ball--it is the top for the newel post. It has what looks like a dish. it's suppposed to be concrete......Honey

auntann11
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by auntann11 on Jan 19, 10 10:29 AM
This game is easy, which is not always bad. The scenes are not dark and gloomy however the graphics are grainy and even though things are easy to find, it's annoying to one's eyes as they automatically try to sharpen up images. Again, pretty easy to find things but they do like to put dark brown on dark brown, tan on tan. All in all, did not finishe the demo and won't buy even if a DD.

errors in game. these are some fixes

[Post New]by Bertiedid2 on Mar 23, 10 7:49 AM
some errors that may cause confusion: At the gas station; when the list says "map" you actually need to find the 5 of clubs.. and when list asks for "camera" it actually wants the spotlight in the top left of the screen.

The Ball in the park scene is actually the newel top for the cement stairs. as this ball is the only newel top, you either will end up as I did and use a hint, or read about it in the forums.

good luck with the game,

Bertie

Meritre
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Meritre on Jun 20, 11 5:27 AM
The graphics are beautiful, making it a pleasure the search for the hidden objects. However for my taste, too much hidden object compared to number of puzzle scenes. Also, the story is kind of lame.

spiritgamer
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by spiritgamer on Apr 30, 13 9:36 AM
Totally lame game. Most of the objects were completely difficult to find and the story line is stupid. Oh well, I played this game totally free from this and other game sites.

[Post New]by l8nytsimmer on Sep 11, 13 4:56 PM
Itsupikachu wrote:I don't think I'll even download this game after all the negative reviews I read. By the way, where are poodlebear's and sillyfeet's reviews? I haven't seen their reviews for a couple days or so.

NEVER base your decisions on other people's opinions! Always play the Demo, and decide for yourself. I use the reviews as a kind of guide to see how many people actually played the Demo through to the end, to check what kind of graphics the game had, if it was too hard or too easy, etc. But I would never base my decision to try the game on other people's reviews. Try ir for yourself and see if YOU like it.

Go to: