Level walkthroughs

MLibby
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

Re:Level walkthroughs

[Post New]by MLibby on Oct 1, 08 12:51 PM
Level 15

Goals: Build Disco, Upgrade Diving rental Gear, Sell 7 tickets to the Disco, Sell 7 Cocktails, Rent two scuba gear, Earn $1500
Time for Expert: 7:00

What I did, which worked for me, is I saved up money until I had $500 and then I bought the bar. I immediately bought advertising for the bar, and after the first drink sold, I sent my errand boy for another batch of cocktail mix. After I'd sold the next two cocktails I upgraded the dive shop once, refilled the bar, and then upgraded the dive shop as soon as I could again. I bought a second round of advertising for the bar after I upgraded it once (the cocktails are worth more that way, and well worth the cost of the upgrade) and got one more refill for the bar. When I had enough money after this, I bought the disco and advertised. Otherwise, I just kept up with the customer requests, and had plenty of money and time.

I finished this level in 6:30

MLibby
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by MLibby on Oct 1, 08 1:29 PM
Level 40

Goals: 10 Popularity, 20 Banana Ride Tickets, 20 Disco Tickets, 20 Rocket Tickets, $10,000
Expert Time: 15:10
Master Time: 19:50

Ok, what I did with this one is I saved up and upgraded my bar first thing. All the way upgraded, and then I kept a stockpile of 2 extra cocktail mixes in the storehouse for the first 7 minutes or so. I advertised the bar once right away to help earn more money. Then I built the Banana and upgraded it fully, the Rocket and upgraded it fully, then the Disco and upgraded it fully. I advertised each of these as I built them and had them fully upgraded. Paying for the upgrades is worth it, at least on the first two for sure, because you make enough money on the upgraded version to pay for itself in just a few tickets.
I tried to sell tickets only to a sell-out crowd as much as possible (3 at a time) because you get the extra cash from the bonuses then.
I just kept doing what I could to keep the customers happy, remembering to refill the bar ASAP, then I checked to see which item needed an extra advertising at about 14 minutes to try and get that goal filled. (For me it was the rocket.)
After that I was just working to get my cash.
Special notes:
Don't upgrade the storehouse, the delivery boy, or the water cooler. I didn't hire the waitress or the maintenance guy. I don't know if that will make a difference or not.

I finished in 16:20.

stebbins61
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by stebbins61 on Oct 3, 08 7:43 PM
I did manage to get a master on 40. Still working on expert though. How about levels 23 and 27 There the only three levels I have left in expert.

Edited on 10/04/2008 at 11:56:49 AM PST

whrlwnd
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by whrlwnd on Oct 24, 08 7:40 AM
To MLibby: Thank you so much for sharing your tips. I've had this game for months, but could not get Expert on level 10 to save my life, and eventually lost interest. However, yesterday I decided to try again after I read your tips. It still took several tries, but finally (!) I was able to achieve Expert and even had 14 seconds to spare!!

MLibby
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by MLibby on Oct 24, 08 9:50 AM
Hi whrlwnd and welcome to the pond!

You are welcome. I'm going to try and get back to my walk throughs soon. I'm so glad I was able to help you get back in the game. :-)

[Post New]by xxAD3L3xx on Oct 27, 08 4:33 AM
I can't get expert on 23, 24, 27, 28, could anyone help me with this please ??

MLibby
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by MLibby on Oct 29, 08 10:21 AM
Level 23
Goals: 5 water, 10 snorkel, level 3 Bar, Grill, Sandwich shop
Expert 5:30

This one is always tight on time, because of the amount of time it takes to serve everything.

Start by buying the bar, and advertising it and the diving gear once. When you have the money, buy two refills. Then upgrade the bar all the way. Keep advertising the diving gear. As soon as you have the money buy and upgrade the grill, then the sandwich shop. I finished at 5:29 just now. Remember to focus on what will bring you the most money in the last 30 seconds of the level.

whrlwnd
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by whrlwnd on Oct 30, 08 7:01 AM
MLibby you are the best. I'd been stuck on level 23 for the last couple of days. I kept going for the Grill first. I would come close, but never enough. I tried your strategy, and got it in the first try w/ 18 seconds to spare! So, thank you again.

[Post New]by nikkipooh70 on Apr 10, 09 10:02 AM
I need help with level 17. I cant get either master or expert. Someone please help me with level 17 and 18

stebbins61
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by stebbins61 on Apr 28, 09 5:48 PM
I finally got a master on level 40. It was pretty easy. I finished in 12:09. I just advertised the bar a lot.

[Post New]by temptress7 on Jun 18, 09 3:31 PM
Plz I need help with level 27.I did expert all the other levels on my own but not 27.Thanks!

cadorno12
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by cadorno12 on Jun 26, 09 2:14 AM
There are alot of great tips on here. Does anyone know how to get expert on level 34? Any help would be great.

[Post New]by wilkoharvey on Apr 25, 10 5:46 AM
Not sure if anyone else has achieved this one but have just managed to gain Expert on this level (yippee!) as follows (have now done it 3 times with different starting characters: e.g. 3 kids/ 1 female; 2 kids/ 2 grandads):

- soon as u have 200 buy toy stall and advertise it twice to keep selling - soon as u have 100 keep re-stocking but do NOT buy an upgrade for more toys.
- this should take u to earnings of approx. 1000 so then u buy the diving gear and promote that to achieve the 5 needed.
- then re-advertise toys to achieve 1500 and then immediately buy the souvenir stand.
- use umbrellas to keep non-essential water orders ticking by so you prioritise the goal-achieving/money-earning orders + tasks.
- Expert achieved!

MLibby wrote:Level 13

Goals: Build Toy Stand, Souvenir Stand, Diving Equipment Stand, Rent 5 Snorkels, Earn $1500
Time for Expert 6:50

I haven't yet figured out how to get expert on this level. If someone out there has, please let me know. I would LOVE to get this one checked off my list. Moving on to Level 14 for now.

Go to: