bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Re:Is it only me - Devils Triangel

[Post New]by bfgErie on Oct 24, 09 10:47 AM
Pegelee,

We apologize for the confusion. The free demo version of the game is not the full game, but only a portion of it. You can only play part of the game. Once the game is purchased, you will then download the rest of the game.

I hope this helps!

bfgErie

[Post New]by Jaguar994 on Oct 25, 09 9:22 AM
Purplerabbit wrote:Jaguar994, anyone can read your posts on here, so I suggest you remove your e-mail address for your own safety. People can send you a PM if they can answer your question.[/quote

thank you so much for telling me this .it is my first time using the forum . i really appreciate you taking the time to warn me about me posting my email ty

lee7720
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by lee7720 on Oct 25, 09 12:43 PM
SO....even though I have 18 minutes left on the demo...does it end when you get to the Island , regardless ???

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Oct 25, 09 5:07 PM
No problem, Jaguar. A lot of people do it, so we always let them know for their safety.

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Oct 25, 09 7:34 PM
lee7720 wrote:SO....even though I have 18 minutes left on the demo...does it end when you get to the Island , regardless ???

The full version of the game is much longer than the free sample version. The free sample version is just a portion of the game. I hope this helps!

bfgErie

gypsybaby1
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by gypsybaby1 on Oct 25, 09 8:29 PM
lee7720 wrote:SO....even though I have 18 minutes left on the demo...does it end when you get to the Island , regardless ???

Yes. That's where it ends if you're doing the demo.

[Post New]by icebar on Oct 26, 09 8:41 AM
Disapointed. very ,game very jumpy and keeps freezing, very slow to react.,and what hints-- does it for you. reading forum others had same problems ,shame otherwise potential of a very good game.

Go to: