General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

Re:A shameless cry for help from my friends

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 20, 15 10:05 AM
annieliz1 wrote:I have just finished Level 61 - mostly with the amazing help given by you all. Your generosity amazes me. I don't know what Level 62 holds and I have been redistributing some of the items that were sent to me for the problems of Level 61 . I will leave my wishlist as it is until midnight as some people have said they want to send stuff. Unless I quickly get bogged down in Level 62 I will try to help others in equally dire need as I feel confident that you generous people would like to help others also with your donations.

I realise that many players (in particular the pioneers!) have had to make their way through all the levels on the basis of their own hard work slogging through the HOS. I hope people don't feel too badly about me calling for help; I have been caught up in various situations at home which has meant I have not had as much time to play recently - but there again stuff happens to all of us.

Mostly coinage is needed for the 62-66 levels......your pretty much beyond the inventory taking quests...but coinage is the ticket now..........just this last 65-66 level was over 300K........so coinage my lady coinage..... **D**

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Nov 20, 15 5:06 PM
Thanks, general, I get the message - it doesn't let up! I will still try to forward stuff to others who also need coin so I am not being greedy solely for myself.

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Nov 21, 15 2:42 AM
To those of you who are already my friends. Please pm me if you are suffering from similar "bogged down" and I can arrange to forward some of the stuff I am receiving on to you. My game name and my BF name are the same.

I can also try to help people who are not currently my friends depending on the amount of people who would like to receive from me; how much I can do this depends on the number of people who contact me! I feel all you generous gifters would be okay with my passing on a bit of help! There is an old saying which goes something like "If you have had a kindness done to you, pass it on".

Dee632
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Dee632 on Nov 21, 15 9:03 AM
The General helped me a lot when I was a newbie and I truly appreciate it. He's a very generous person.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 21, 15 9:43 AM
Dee632 wrote:The General helped me a lot when I was a newbie and I truly appreciate it. He's a very generous person.

Your the face of our Castle........and a bright ray of sun bathing the sands of joy amung us all.......Prosperity is accrued in many ways......and a kind word lasts forever........a deed as well....... **D** out

bigdjunta
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by bigdjunta on Nov 21, 15 11:13 PM
Hello, just asking to see if anyone had extra pumpkins. My friend code is 420316. Thank you for your time.

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Dec 6, 15 1:33 AM
I want to thank everyone who has so generously helped me (and also a few friends with whom I shared the goodies as they were in the same boat). It has made such a difference at a time when my playing time was relatively limited. I have stretched them out, using them mainly for opening up new areas (and there have been a lot of those) and using the routine methods of picking up coins to pay for crafting. As a result when I was hit in the face by the opening scenes of Level 66 I had just enough to deal with them (30,000 coins in one hit!),

It has been so nice to know that so many people on the forum are kind and helpful even though those who have played since Day 1 have had to battle through all the problems by their own efforts. Thank you again.

And I promise to keep on helping my friends where and when I can.

Go to: