yer awsome Anne....

Edited on 11/20/2015 at 8:23:28 AM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Achievements -- ALL OF THEM

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 20, 15 9:21 AM
Thank yous to everyone who helped us get this information!!!!

And, thank you to all for your assistance and for keeping this thread clean by sending me the info in PMs......

Enjoy the list and happy gaming to all!!!!!

Edited on 04/10/2016 at 9:12:03 PM PST

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Nov 20, 15 3:31 PM
Bump up again....

Thank you so much for all the hard work, Annelliegram!

could moderator please add to helpful hints tab ?

Crystal ; P

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 20, 15 10:23 PM
This has been noted on the acknowledgement page, and corrected in the thread, but I wanted all to know that maggiefromOK2 noticed that I had labeled the Spring Bunny --- reward for Spring Festival, level 3 -- as a pet. The Spring Bunny is an avatar.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 20, 15 10:58 PM
Another correction has been made......

Steer Clear
2. Get 3000 steering wheels for sending airships -- Egg for Flap-Earred Puppy (pet)

Breadwinner
2. Feed pets with 600 sacks of food -- Egg for Pink Piggy (pet)

I had erroneously posted that you get the pet.......You get the egg for the pet. Then you must craft the pet based on the requirements in the Laboratory.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 5, 16 8:03 AM
Additional note: whitebutterfly54 noticed an error in the level 2 of Menagerie....she pointed out that the reward is 5 diamonds instead of the posted 10 diamonds. I received confirmation from Rahia and apollogold that her notes were, indeed, correct. So Menagerie, level 2, has been changed to the correct amount.

(The acknowledgements have been updated to include this as well)

Edited on 01/28/2016 at 9:11:39 AM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 28, 16 9:42 AM
Special thank you to Loonz111 for noticing the typo in Collector of Antiquities, third level.

For those who have made a copy of the achievements info, please make the following adjustment:

Collector of Antiquities
1. Collect 50 items for the airship – 100 coins
2. Collect 600 items for the airship – 2 diamonds
3. Collect 7000 items for the airships – Floraline (avatar) <--red headed flower girl

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 28, 16 11:36 AM
Thanks to katie2050 (she provided the remaining 3rd level for You're a 10!), we now have all the achievement info.

Edited to remove the Cozy Cubby and Furniture finder references because we now have that info and the page where they are listed has been updated.

Edited on 04/07/2016 at 4:49:11 PM PST

[Post New]by QueenBigFish on Apr 11, 16 5:39 AM
Thank you Annelliegram and others for all your hard work on listing all the achievements for Midnight Castle. I rarely on the forums but, since
the Spring Event, I'm finding myself searching and looking for answers.
I really do appreciate all your hard work and dedication to the pond!!
May you have a safe and wonderful Midnight Castle adventure.

ellenBea
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by ellenBea on May 25, 16 4:40 AM
Thanks!

Cecilia_28
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Cecilia_28 on May 28, 16 7:26 PM
Congratulations for doing all the hard work.

How nice it is to find a forum where people work to help each other rather than just worry about themselves.

This thread should be at the start where it can be of the most help to everyone.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jun 13, 16 2:33 PM
Annelliegram wrote:With the PC update on June 13, 2016, there have been 3 additional achievements added. They are as follows:

As previously requested, when someone reaches the second and third levels, please send me a PM (instead of posting it here) and I will update the thread.....that way we can continue to keep this as a clean, usable resource.

I am working on it as fast as I can! But it may take a little while before I PM you!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 6, 16 12:51 PM
Somewhere, sometime.....in one of the most recent upgrades where there were lots of things in the game changed......the requirements for Friend Indeed were changed:

This achievement has been changed within the list of all achievements to reflect those changes.....but for now, I am missing that second requirement. I will post that to the Achievements list when I have that missing second amount.

Thanks to midnightcookie and tesskw for providing the level 1 and level 3, respectively......and thanks to bfgPanthalassa for level 2 requirement.

Friend Indeed (ORIGINAL)
1. Help a friend 12 times – 1 diamond
2. Help friends 150 times – 3 diamonds
3. Help friends 500 times – 5 diamonds

Friend Indeed (NEW)
1. Help a friend 7 times – 1 diamond
2. Help friends 30 times – 3 diamonds
3. Help friends 60 times – 5 diamonds

Edited on 12/06/2016 at 1:28:03 PM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 17, 17 8:46 AM
After GMT day roll yesterday, I noticed the Tournament icon on the pull out folder has a lock on it with a "Coming Soon" message.

However, it was BAPPLE who noticed that the achievement has also been removed from the list.

I have updated the original post with a note saying that it was removed, but I have not removed it from the list because....

1. Champion still remains in the pet menagerie for those who have secured it....and I wanted the info the be there for how exactly he/she was secured.

2. I strongly think there will be a different achievement posted....and I will then update the list to show the original achievement and the new one.

I keep hoping that the final requirement for Key Master and Ace Assistant will also be adjusted; but....alas....I have been disappointed to date.

Edited on 03/17/2017 at 8:47:39 AM PST

Go to: