mavethrave
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Terribble graphics!

[Post New]by mavethrave on May 14, 10 8:52 AM
I wish they posted review ratings on games like other sites do. This one was a huge waste of money. The graphics are terrible, very murky and literally impossible to see a lot of the items. Don't waste your time and money on this one. I would give it 1 star.

legalhelper
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,257 Posts

Re:what doyou think of ghost town

[Post New]by legalhelper on May 17, 10 6:13 AM
I didn't care for this game.

[Post New]by kcgamegirl on May 12, 11 5:22 PM
I think its got problem...half the page didn't show! The left side you couldn't see and the right side was a black blank. The hidden objects TOO small and my nose was almost touching the screen. Did not like the storyline about the murder of a child. BF you need to drop this one.

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on May 21, 11 3:10 PM
D R E A D F U L...............
Read a good comment in the CCC and stupidly bought it having nothing new to play. You just ruin your eyes trying to spot objects, fed up with the shaky graves. use my hints when I can't stand it any more an then I have to find these stupid flies. Hate STD and these are particularly difficult, almost impossible.
Waste of money, of time. Will never finish this repetitive game. If anyone is interested I will gladly give it away .

[Post New]by odokydoky on May 28, 11 3:32 PM
Having trouble getting the key after completing the JR Cassidy Tombstone. It's like the game freezes up at this point. Closed out the game and re-tryed but still locked up at trhe same point.

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on May 28, 11 3:46 PM
Well, I'll have to go back some in my memory archives--there--pulling it up now! Holy Moley, what a dark, moody, broody, difficult tale! Find black flies on black clapboard buildings to get hints? Place gray and black granite shards on gray and black tombstones to advance the game? This thing would've been suitable on a '50s black-and-white TV. No wonder Bodie was a ghost town--I'd have left, too! I ashamed to say that I actually spent $ on this--but it DID count towards a Punchcard coupon code the next month!

Welcome to the Pond, odokydoky! Sorry your first post has to be about a disappointment rather than something you enjoyed!

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on May 28, 11 6:32 PM
After reading all this, I think I'll pass too. I have enough trouble seeing reasonablly sized objects! I found Lookingglass Lane to have a lot of "noseeums"

Note to Runaway63, Why can't you buy Hookman here? I did. If you get it,and like it, you gotta try The Babysitter,also Campfire Legends! It's awesomely spooky!

Edited on 05/28/2011 at 6:35:26 PM PST

Cultistmum
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Cultistmum on Oct 12, 11 12:46 PM
I was totally unimpressed. I like dark and creepy stuff, and have no problems with the scenario, but it's just so poorly done that I hate it. The mechanics are terribly clumsy, and the saves unreliable. The music is very poor. The puzzles are just jigsaws of increasing numbers of pieces, which hardly forms a challenge. And the hidden objects are really badly drawn. Finding them is hard because they are stupidly small (unless you are playing on some enormously huge monitor or your tv) and badly drawn to boot. Really regret wasting money on this.

Go to: